Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

Who said I was using county funds? And last time I checked, Clydesdales were not miniture...

Since you're so fond of beer, I thought using Clydesdales would be appropriate. Tho' my apologies if Weiser is not your preferred Bud. ROFL!

Oh wow! Jessica Simpson! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited! Not.

Good thing I posted up that blurb about Bo's General up for auction. Shows that HNet still bothers with some REAL news once in awhile... :-P

Clydesdales? How charming. No, "Bud" ain't my brand, and after that mental image, it's not likely to to win me over. That would be a new take on a beer commercial, though. Change brands, or else -- aaaaaaugh!!

Actually, just making me drink Budweiser would be pretty harsh.

Note to public: HazzardNet does not officially endorse or denounce any brand of beer. Drink beer responsibly. Do not serve beer to minors. Don't drink and drive. Consumption of beer may impair your ability to operate your brain. Beer is not considered a food group and should not be used in substitute of a main meal. Despite what you see on TV, beer does not make you more popular, witty, or sexy. In fact, beer bloats your stomach and gives you an incessant urge to whiz. Other common side effects of beer include blurred vision, headaches, loss of muscular coordination and loss of memory. Overdosing on beer may cause nausea and even death. Ask your doctor if beer is right for you.

:beer: This public service announcement has been brought to you by BEER.

Next up: Some real news. *hic* Or more empty threats. Depends on MaryAnne's mood.

*makes note*

What? This is all up to me now?!

Here Brian....have a beer. :beer:

MaryAnne, I think the hiccuping shows that your cousin has had plenty of beer...if he keeps this up hes going to turn into one of those Budweiser Clydesdales, but with a black leather jacket of course! *chuckles* If anything Brian needs coffee...and lots of it!!

Hmmm....

*ties ropes around the ankles and wrists of sleeping cousin...*

*has to admit something, upon discovering predicament*

Every once in awhile....I smart off, and it sorta backfires. This is one of them times.

*turns full attention to esteemed cousin, peer, and buddy ol' pal*

MaryAnne, accordin' to the reasonable n' customary practicies of labor negotiation....drawing and quartering ain't allowed. It's downright frowned upon! Furthermore, I'm sure there's an ordinance against it. You don't wanna pull somethin' like this....

*has to admit something, upon discovering predicament*

Every once in awhile....I smart off, and it sorta backfires. This is one of them times.

*turns full attention to esteemed cousin, peer, and buddy ol' pal*

MaryAnne, accordin' to the reasonable n' customary practicies of labor negotiation....drawing and quartering ain't allowed. It's downright frowned upon! Furthermore, I'm sure there's an ordinance against it. You don't wanna pull somethin' like this....

*finishes tying ropes, raises an eyebrow* Pull? You sure you wanna use that word?

Brian, I don't understand how you can be using the Hazzardnet while you're tied up. Maybe you have a pencil in your mouth or something. (maybe you have two pencils in your mouth because I see you're still able to up "Shift" for those capitol letters) Anyway, I don't know too much about computers, but can't you use it to find someone to rescue you? Maybe you should google Underdog or something. He doesn't like buttermilk either. Maybe he can bring you a super energy pill. It sounds like you could use one.

Super energy pill ? Say no to drugs, Roger.

Say no to buttermilk, too.

How do I still function around the place elsewhere while in a predicment here? Well, "here" and "elsewhere" are different places within a place, that's all. The only time a prediciment is overriding across the board, is when we have a bet on the side, or we've truly gotten our hackles up. Otherwise, the shenanigans in one thread are separate and unique from another.

But that would be a great excuse for more procrastination.

Super energy pill ? Say no to drugs, Roger.

Say no to buttermilk, too.

How do I still function around the place elsewhere while in a predicment here? Well, "here" and "elsewhere" are different places within a place, that's all. The only time a prediciment is overriding across the board, is when we have a bet on the side, or we've truly gotten our hackles up. Otherwise, the shenanigans in one thread are separate and unique from another.

But that would be a great excuse for more procrastination.

Like you need any more excuses for procrastination!

Jessi Duke has it correct. I gotcha right where I want ya. I usually always do too. Khee!

However, since you wrote up that nice story on the 29th anniversary of our favorite show, I'm gonna take the ropes off ya. For now. You slack off again tho', I'll be pulling more than just some shenanigans...

Like you need any more excuses for procrastination!

Jessi Duke has it correct. I gotcha right where I want ya. I usually always do too. Khee!

However, since you wrote up that nice story on the 29th anniversary of our favorite show, I'm gonna take the ropes off ya. For now. You slack off again tho', I'll be pulling more than just some shenanigans...

Thats great MaryAnne that youre freeing Brian...I could comment further on this but I think I'll try and behave myself...*chuckles*

MaryAnne, I won't procrastinate anymore. I promise. After tomorrow.

As a show of good faith, I'll write something else for the homepage! I'll update info on a couple of topics around the forums, too. And then I'll do it all again in....oh, five, six months or so.

Just kiddin'! I'll remain the productive, focused contributor you've always counted on.

*straight face*