Merry Christmas 2007

RogerDuke

Merry Christmas. You folks are like my second family. I mean that. I love every one of my fellow Hazzardites and I'd like to wish everybody the Merriest Christmas ever. In the Dukes spirit of family togetherness, don't be afraid to tell everyone around you how much you care.

Oh yea, if you get a chance, check out the trivia thread. The next 3 questions are about "The Great Santa Claus Chase" The scene at the end (Christmas at the Duke Farm) is my all time favorite single scene that's ever been aired on television in my entire life. I wish we were all in that scene. I know we all are in our dreams. Love, Roger

You've just said everything that I wanted to say! :wink:

I also would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. It has been such a honor to meet all of you over these past few months. All of you bring such excitement and energy! I have felt so close to you guys and girls, that, like Roger said, you are part of my family. Thanks for bringing such joy to my life.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Laura Duke

P.S. Roger, I'll go and check out the Trivia, knowing you, I'll probably be racking my brain trying to figure out the correct answer. That show is such a great show that really brings out the Duke spirit.

Spoken like a true Duke there Roger.:wink: Id like to wish you a Merry Christmas as well, to you and your family. It has been quite an honor to mee tall the good ole boys and gals on here on the Hazzardnet and im here to say im sticking around fer awhile myself! well Im off to watch the Dukes now LOL

Keep it tween the ditches ya'll!

Whatchin one of your favorites Roger, The Legacy!

Roger and everyone, I wish y'all a very Merry Christmas as well. HazzardNet has truly been like a family to me over the years and is a great community. I love seeng new folks come in come to feel right at home and I love it when someone who's been away for awhile, comes back home. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year y'all!

Wishing everyone here and their families a very Merry Chrismas and Happy Holidays.

This is my home and it is always great to come back to it.

Roger - you have been such a great addition to the HNet family. I love your wisdom, always spoken like a true Duke.

To all the fine writers of the fan fics - I have read some of the most incredible stoies on here in the past few years. Ya'll have kept up the spirit and continued the Duke legacy in grand fashion.

To everyone who posts, we always have kept things like family should be and not get carried away- well most of the times at least. You are the best family I have on the Net.

And I am not forgetting the BEST mods in the world on any site. Brian, MaryAnne nad Meadowmufn. You have kept the peace and have been nothing but respectful to everyone. You know I cannot praise the you guys enough.

Here's hoping everyone gets everything from Santa, Ya'll deserve it.

Now don't drink too much EggNog.

Darrell

Merry Xmas to every DOH member (and visitors as well).

I joined this forum almost one year ago and it's my first Xmas with you, and I hope that I'll be with you for more and more years. :)

I love this community and the feel of this forum (very warm and homely); thanks to every member and, of course, administrator and moderators.

Thanks for warmth.

Thanks for helping me to win my shyness.

Thanks for chance to improve my english skill.

And again, a happy Xmas to you and your families.

Hey Y'all!

Like everyone before me has said, Merry Christmas!

This was another brilliant idea from Roger! I also feel like a part of a great family. You were all very welcoming when I joined, and the excitement hasn't stopped since! I agree with Roger, y'all are a family and I am honored to be a part of that. This is really a great group of people. I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. And hope that you get to find time to spend with the ones you love, and find that the new year will be a great one to look ahead to.

Thank you all for everything you have taught me, and are still showin' me!

General Grant

P.S. Leave it to me to get here at the last minute! At least I'm not late, though, so that is an improvement!!

You're not quite last minute yet, General Grant. Seems like I'm always following you for some reason!

I just wanted to add my wishes for a very merry Christmas to all of you, and to thank you all for always making me feel welcome. I know I don't post often, but y'all never make me feel like I'm intruding on something when I do join in, and I want you all to know how important that is to me.

Merry Christmas, and everyone please stay safe, especially if you're travelling.