New feller....

chubcityracing

Now Roger and Lori, don't go scarrin' chubcityracing off like you did the last person who introduced themself! Geesh!

Anyway, let me give you a warm welcome.... to Hazzard County. You sure did find all of the Dukes nuts on this site! That is exactly how I found the site, I just stumbled on the site. Luckily, Roger an Lori didn't scare me off like they did the last tourist!

I hope you enjoy your stay and have a nice long visit! If you have any questions, we would all be more than happy to help you out. Just be aware when you are posting and looking around the site, if you see RogerDuke's name on a post, you know there's trouble! Esspecially if there is a LoriDavenport and Laura Duke in the same post! Khee! I am just kidding!

Feel free to make yourself at home! Again, Welcome... to Hazzard County!

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

I'll have to get some Dukes avatars and stuff like you guys have so I can fit in. I think I found a home...LOL...all my buddies crack on my for bein' such a big Dukes fan....guess I'll have to go Boss Hogg on em' and repo their farm...LOL. I am truly amazed at some of the stuff people know on here, as far as the trivia thread and what not....Makes me look like a rookie! Thanks for making me feel welcome. PS..I forgot to mention, my dog's name is Cooter!

Hello chubcityracing!

I just wanted to welcome you to HazzardNet! It looks like you have met some new Hazzard fans. I'm just sorry that you met the crazy ones of this bunch! :p

Oh, don't worry, you learn so many great stuff on this site from others, and I'm sure that you'll be able to tell us stuff that we never knew about. And, as for your dog that's named Cooter-that is awesome! I love that idea!:D

Again, welcome! And, please stick around and join us for the ride! Yeeehaaaawwwww!

Laura Duke

Hey Y'all!

I am really glad that you decided to stick around, and didn't get scarred off! LoriDavenport! I certainly did not scare the last person off! Who would be scarred of little ol' me?! The combonation of Lori, Roger, and Laura is enough to scare even the bravest person off!

That is so cool that you named your dog Cooter!

Well, chubcityracing, you've lasted the welcome reception, if you don't get scarred off by them, you should enjoy your time on the site! I am sure you will meet some great people and fellow Duke fans. I sure did!

Catch y'all later!

General Grant

Thank you again for stickin' around. I hope you enjoy your stay. Hopefully your buddies won't give you the business too much for bein' a Duke fan!!!!

Hey I'm Julieduke and I'm from Cleveland,Ohio on the map. But welcome to Hazzardnet and what did you buy Cooter for Christmas, I hope you got him some doggie nums-nums and a nice bone as well. My brother Douglas has a Calico Maine Coon named Brittany Jean and yes she is named after Britney Spears just spelled differently. He also has a rabbit named Roger as well and he loves treat sticks, and carrots, and Bannanas.

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...