hey

playforchrissy

hey i just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. My name is Christine and I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me. Does anyone watch Las Vegas, the tv show? I haven't been watching lately and I want to know what's going on. I don't want those like small episode recaps that don't tell you anything. I want some details from like the last three episodes. If you watch it then stop my way. thanks.

Hello playforchrissy!

Welcome... to Hazzard County! We are honored to have you. You don't mind if I refer to you as Christine, do you? Anyway, I am sorry but I don't watch Las Vegas, so I don't have a clue as to what is going on! I hope that your stay will be satisfactory, and you'll stick 'round for a while. Hope to see you around the forums! Enjoy your stay.

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

Hey there Christine, welcome to Hazzard County. We hope you stay awhile. This Las Vegas place you're talking about...is that on the other side of Chickasaw County? I think those old Ridge Raiders used to have a still in that neck of the woods back in '38...or was it '39? Anyway, if you love the Dukes, you'll love it here. I'm gone.

Hello, there!

Welcome to HazzardNet! I hope that you enjoy your stay, and find lots of fun things to talk about here. There's a lot going on, so you'll find a lot to do!

I see that you met RogerDuke-he's one of the weirdest ones on HazzardNet-as you can see about the Las Vegas! He likes to drink heavily on the Buttermilk, so he gets a little strange. :wink: And, then there's General Grant-if you invite her to the Boars Nest, she drinks her buttermilk in a frosted glass-so look out for those two! :wink:

At any rate, I hope you have a great time! There are really a lot of great, friendly people. So if you ever need anything, everyone is more than happy to point you in the right direction!

Laura Duke

Hello Christine!

Now don't let Laura or Roger fool you! We do more than throw bad jokes around! Khee! I think I do real good jokes. I must say, I am the normal one! Khee! I drink strictly Apple Juice at the Boar's Nest, though I have to press the apples myself 'cause they only sell buttermilk! Oh yes, Roger, I did see Laura Duke pourin' a little Eggnog in her buttermilk. I will attest to that! I hope that you two didn't scare Christine away. It seems she left the post for awhile. I am sure you two did a thorough job of scarrin' her out of here! I apologize Christine, if you are anywhere to be found! Khee! Khee! Khee!

In the words of Boss Hogg in "Witness for the Persecution" (although it is not bed time yet!)

"Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!"

General Grant

Yea dont let ole Roger fool ya... he'd be right there behind Laura throwing back them Buttermilks too!! hehe just playing round ya'll!!! im just glad yall didnt catch me in there you know me and ole Cooter likes to cause some trouble!! hehe as Cooter once said, dont ask me the name of the show, i believe it was in the meeting,"If theres a fight..im there!"

Hey, you two! There's nothing wrong with a sip or two of the egg nog-it's good for you!

I never would scare the tourists away! I love tourists, it's fun to meet new people. I was trying to warn them to stay away from General Grant and RogerDuke-they are trouble!:p Some of you are trying to get rid of Big Bird fans, while others are trying to give people who dislike Coy and Vance a hard time! :p

Well, Christine, watch out! And again, welcome! Although, now that you met RogerDuke and General Grant, you probably want to reconsider! ;) Just teasing! Stick around, the fun is just beginning!

Laura Duke

Hey y'all!

First off, LoriDavenport.. you changed your picture! I like it! I know, you get Laura Duke and RogerDuke in the Boars Nest, put a couple of buttermilks and a half gallon of egg nog infront of them, and you're lookin' for trouble! Khee!!

Don't worry, LoriDavenport, I am sure one of these days one of us will catch you in the Boars Nest throwin' back a few buttermilks! I really hope we didn't scare Christine off! I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Laura Duke single handedly scared her off!!! And Roger probably helped to scare a few more off!!

Catch y'all soon

General Grant

Hey y'all!

LoriDavenport, do you mean to tell me that ol' boy is your car?! WOW! That is what I refer to as a looker!

Was Roger indeed throwin' back the buttermilks last night?! Well, Well, caught in the act! Khee! I got 'em now! Khee!

I hope he didn't scare any of the others out of the meeting on Saturday, that I missed. I was upset about that all week, still am. Enos was chasin' me and I drove into a snowbank! No, I'm just kidding. But, the next meeting I really hope to be a part of. How did that go, anyway?

General Grant

I love the car in the picture!