I think every one who is in town for Dukefest should all go out to Conyers and Covington Georgia to see the real Hazzard County... Its really neat to see the real Hazzard County Sq. and all the sites where the show was filmed... Not to meantion a few other shows and movies were filmed there like In the HEAT OF THE NIGHT and FRIDAY THE 13TH JASON LIVES. Once you get to these town areas its feels like a movie set...It also feels real familar...Kinda weird.... A neat feature on the DUKEFEST site is a map outlining all the sites where the show was filmed in Conyers and Covington including the Hazzard County SQ., Some Jump and stunt locations, the Boars Nest and Uncle Jesse's farm...Every one should check it out....

Wow... You guys have to check out the web site: Atlantatimemachine.com . Make sure you click on DUKES OF HAZZARD THEN AND NOW... It shows the some clips from the Dukes of Hazzards shows then and what it looks like now.. There are some clips of Boss Hogg and the boys in Downtown ATL and in Hazzard County aka Conyers and Covington Georgia...You got to see it, its mind blowing how much things have changed....

Thanks so much for the welcome guys... I think its great to have found others that love and have as much passion about the dukes as i do. I don't know if you all feel like i do but its sorta feel like family to me and every time i see the show it takes me back to a happier time in the south and here in Georgia. What most people dont know unless you really get into the show is how strong the family values and ties are. I still think to this day a lot of people dont like or understand the dukes of hazzard or they like it for all the wrong reasons not really getting the true meaning of the show if you know what i mean..Thats a major disapointment for me...This is really one show with a lot of love for others that really make me proud to be a Georgian...Plus it funny too...