Tom at 2008 DukesFest?

As many of ya know, Tom couldn't make the 2007 DukesFest due to touring with the off-broadway musical production of "Chicago." DukesFest carried on, but of course "Luke Duke" was missed.

HazzardNet has early, unofficial information that indicates Tom will be at the 2008 DukesFest. You won't find this news on any other Dukes website yet, but the information we obtained is from a viable enough source that we're sticking our necks out and reporting it.

Note, Tom usually has an escape clause that lets him bail if a hot Broadway gig comes up, so this is never written in stone. So far, though, it looks good.

We also have official information regarding a concert appearance by John and Tom on May 10, 2008. More shows may be scheduled, but so far we've only got confirmation on this one, in the Segerstrom Concert Hall at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. We will post the details on that in the near future.

• 3 months later...

Thats cool so hopefully he will be, though i probably wont be able to go this year though because of gas prices and not having a job that pays enough money or enough hours so I am currently looking for a better job and will hopefully find one very soon, maybe! He is one of the ones i didn't get autograph from because he wasn't there last and last year was my first time ever at DukesFest! YEEHAW! It was the best!

Brian,

Thanks for the info! It was really interesting and exciting to hear! I sure hope that he makes it to Dukesfest.

But, in another thread, didn't you say that you thought that he wouldn't be coming to Dukesfest because you think that he'll have another Broadway gig that he was kind of working on? Plus, I thought you said that the concert with Tom and John on May 10th was canceled-I can't remeber why that was canceled, but I thought that it was mentioned.

Talk to all of you soon!

Laura Duke:p

• 2 months later...