Dukes on CMT & Nip/Tuck

DaisyMaeDuke

On November 28th CMT will be doing a mini Dukes marathon. It will be from 6:00-11:00pm ET. I suggest we all watch it and boost the ratings...ratings do talk after all...maybe they will take the hint and bring back the show.

Also, hot off the press:

John's episodes of Nip/Tuck (yes there will be several) begin on the 27th on Fox. Should be interesting...

John is all over the place tv-wise the next few weeks... Felicity on Hallmark, Snowday on TBS, TV Watercolor on TVGN.....a great start to the holidays:)

Oh my lord! Did anyone else catch Nip/Tuck?! Wow... All I have to say is... wow.

John did a great job with his character, in my opinion. He sold that part, especially when he was talking 'shop'. If anyone watched Nip/Tuck they know what I'm talking about. Granted it's not exactly a family friendly show or even John's character is not exactly 'family friendly'. However, if you look at this in a positive light, it might boost his ever growing resume and show the public, he's a serious actor and he can play much larger roles and Hollywood can stop type casting him.

In my opinion, yes he's already proven himself, many times over. However it makes you wonder sometimes what goes through producers heads.