What I found at Rummage sale yesterday?

Julieduke

What Item would you keep?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Item would you keep?

• The College text book from 1985!
    • Around the World In 1000 Pictures C. 1954
    • The Cleveland Cavs Coffee Mug

I was at Simpson United Methodist Church Rummage sale on my break from being a Poll Worker. Well anyways there was hardback books was 25 cents and there paperback books were 10 cents according to the signs. Now, I thought that's a real steal of a price and two books caught my eye one was a old college book unopened from 1985. The second one was "Around The World in 1000 pictures" I don't know who wrote or took the pictures off hand right now. Well, I get back from my break and I'm looking at because it's slow at the polls and I look at the title page and copyright says "1954". Okay, one more thing when you bought something you got a free coffee mug and I saw this orange and blue color schemed Cleveland Cavaliers Coffe Mug and I choose that one. You see when I looked at the bottom it had the logo of Major League Baseball on it, so I got a old photography book and a goof coffee mug. Now image going to your local thrift store and trying to by two hardback books and a coffee mug for .50 cents around you.