Dukes Christmas Party

RogerDuke

Christmas party, eh? Ya know, you shouldn't post this kinda thang in public right where everybody can see it, because just about anybody could show up.

Like Nasty the Reindeer.

Now then...who's all on mah naughty list? KHEEHAAAA!

Oh we let anybody in the joint anyway as DaisyMae mentioned about letting Roger in and...well, heck, we let you in! :-P Khee!

Does that comment land me on the naughty list? LOL

Well MaryAnne, that ain't exactly accurate. Daisy wanted to charge two dollars to "keep out the riff raff". She was hoping that me and Brian would be the only ones who couldn't come up with that much money. I don't know if Brian can pull it off but I might if I can convince my neighbor that my 3-legged, half blind, 20 year old Shih-Tzu can still catch a possum and is worth 5 bucks. I was planning on using the extra 3 bucks to git the ingredients for my famous egg nog that everybody liked so much last year.

MaryAnne said the Christmas party will be 12-23, 6 Eastern...

Don't panic if you can't be here at 6:00 EST. This party will last late into the night so even if you show up at 10:00 EST you're not going to be late.

I suspect that the party will be rated.....

G from 6-8.....

PG from 8-10.....

PG13 from 10-11....

R from 11-midnight......

after that, I'm logging off 'cause you kids will be gittin' too wild fer my tastes.

Don't panic if you can't be here at 6:00 EST. This party will last late into the night so even if you show up at 10:00 EST you're not going to be late.

I suspect that the party will be rated.....

G from 6-8.....

PG from 8-10.....

PG13 from 10-11....

R from 11-midnight......

after that, I'm logging off 'cause you kids will be gittin' too wild fer my tastes.

Me thinks the chat transcript at that point is gonna look like this.

:largecensored:

Please keep in mind that whatever happens will not be condoned by the staff of HNet.

Instigated, maybe. But not condoned. Heh!

Whatever happens in the Boar's Nest...is probably better off staying in the Boar's Nest!

Well MaryAnne, that ain't exactly accurate. Daisy wanted to charge two dollars to "keep out the riff raff". She was hoping that me and Brian would be the only ones who couldn't come up with that much money. I don't know if Brian can pull it off but I might if I can convince my neighbor that my 3-legged, half blind, 20 year old Shih-Tzu can still catch a possum and is worth 5 bucks. I was planning on using the extra 3 bucks to git the ingredients for my famous egg nog that everybody liked so much last year.

Oh that's right, I forgot she mentioned about chargin' two bucks to keep out the riff raff.

Actually, what we oughta do is charge two dollahs to everyone to get in (regardless if they're riff raff or not). Where else can you find this kind of entertainment for two dollahs?

"Two dollah cover charge folks! That's a lot of entertainment!"

"For two dollars."

"For two dollahs!"

I think Boss would be proud. Khee!

But since it's the holidays, we won't charge the two bucks. Still, it's a lot of enterainment you can get...for nothing. Khee!