Dukes Christmas Party

RogerDuke

Okay, it's a little early for this and I'll bring it up again but I had an idea and wanted to get some initial reaction to it. Even if only one other person wants to do this, I'd like to. I thought we should all try to watch "The Great Santa Claus Chase" (season 3) at the exact same time when it gets close to Christmas. I think it would be a nice way for the Hazzardnet family to get together for a Christmas party. The next few days after that, we could all send posts giving our thoughts on that episode. Of course, we'd have to agree on a time (or even schedule two times). We'd have to consider our family members in Europe and try not to schedule it too late at night for them. This would involve a little time zone coordinating on our part to DST (Duke Standard Time) Any thoughts?

• 1 year later...

Hey does anybody want to have a Hazzard Christmas party? I think we should try to set a date for everybody to get in the chat room and talk about Christmas. We should try to make it early evening (maybe 6 or 7:00 EST) so our European Duke cousins could join. Any suggestions for a date? Should we make it a week day or weekend?

Hey Redneck Girl, If you notice the years on the last few posts, the idea I had to watch the Christmas episode together is from '07. This year I was simply proposing getting together in the chatroom sometime and talk about Christmas in general. I can see how you would miss that. I've made a similiar mistake before too.

What about Monday Dec 22 at 7 (EST)?

• 11 months later...
I guess if it was moved to 8:00 that would be 6:00 for you folks in Texas right? Would that be too early? Of course, if we started at 6 (Texas time) you could always show up a little late if you're still eating supper or something. Any thoughts?

Well..I'm sure 6:00 for me would be about right, but this is up to ya'll.

Keeping in mind the various time zones everyone's in (all over the world. Khee!), why not just open the doors at 6 EST on the 23rd and have everyone come when they can? Keep the drinks on ice, cookies on the table and keep Rosco from eating it all and all should be good. :D

Whoever's left at the end of the night to shut the place down will have to clean up and sweep the floor. Khee!

Keeping in mind the various time zones everyone's in (all over the world. Khee!), why not just open the doors at 6 EST on the 23rd and have everyone come when they can? Keep the drinks on ice, cookies on the table and keep Rosco from eating it all and all should be good. :D

Whoever's left at the end of the night to shut the place down will have to clean up and sweep the floor. Khee!

Okay so I ate a little too much sweets last year.. I can't help it! It's not like I get many chances to eat some anyways. But that eggnog I am not touching, not after seeing what happened last year.