The Boston Massacre( World Series Game One)

Julieduke

Anybody watch the World Series Game One last night my father called it the Boston Massacre well the score was 13-1 and I have bet with dad he took th Rockies and I took the Boston Red Sox. Well, you see I live in Cleveland,Ohio and everytime one of our teams gets into any playoff we just get disappointed it's went from the Cavs and now to Indains. Anybody have any views on last nights game.

I'm only 100 miles from Cleveland so I know a lot of Indians, Browns and Cavs fans. Even though I'm a Pittsburgh fan in sports I was hoping the Tribe would beat the Sox. For what it's worth, I feel your pain Julie. I guess you should be thankful the Indians made it that far. The Pirates are nothing more than a triple A team. When they get a young player with the potential to be good, he goes somewhere that pays better when he lives up to that potential. I guess that's what minor league teams like the Pirates do. Unfortunately the rich teams usually win. Until they get a true salary cap, that's not going to change even though there are exceptions on occasion. I'm gone.