Raytown In Hazzard : The Wedding of the Century

Bo's Crush

This places about a couple of years after Raytown in Hazzard, and Bubba married Angelena and they are living in Hazzard. We can't forget Ginger falls in love with Luke and has asked him on several dates and Shannon , bo and baby cassidy are doing well too. no to mention she's grown a little bit and Jesse and Thelma could of never been happier than they could be.

cue Julieduke.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This places about a couple of years after Raytown in Hazzard' date=' and Bubba married Angelena and they are living in Hazzard. We can't forget Ginger falls in love with Luke and has asked him on several dates and Shannon , bo and baby cassidy are doing well too. no to mention she's grown a little bit and Jesse and Thelma could of never been happier than they could be.

cue Julieduke.[/quote']

Freddy and Juliet, are right now coming to Hazzard and they are getting ready to what Freddy "Like to call the Wedding of the Century" and he is so excited he keeps telling Juliet that he loves Hazzard like a second home. Rosco and Iola got married last and she had a miracle baby that name Raymond Rosco Coltrane after Raytown where she was from. Iola, was happy that her stepson was marrying her niece Juliet and Angelena was married to Bubba and they have a baby on the way. She happy for Boss he had a little grandchild coming and he was filled with joy. Jesse had just proposed to Thema and she said yes and now it was double celebration.

cue Bo's Crush

Freddy and Juliet, are right now coming to Hazzard and they are getting ready to what Freddy "Like to call the Wedding of the Century" and he is so excited he keeps telling Juliet that he loves Hazzard like a second home. Rosco and Iola got married last and she had a miracle baby that name Raymond Rosco Coltrane after Raytown where she was from. Iola, was happy that her stepson was marrying her niece Juliet and Angelena was married to Bubba and they have a baby on the way. She happy for Boss he had a little grandchild coming and he was filled with joy. Jesse had just proposed to Thema and she said yes and now it was double celebration.

cue Bo's Crush

Boss's office and it seems that Rosco was there for a meeting but he seemed far away right now you see his son Raymond Rosco and Iola just told she might be late and they was waiting on the docters results right now. All of suddenly there's a knock at the door and Boss answers his door he thought to himself of ya Freddy is part Duke now, there always there at the wrong time. Freddy walks in and says "Hey, it's future son-in-law and dad what can I say my wedding is going to put shame anybody else's wedding that there going to plan in Hazzard."

Rosco says "Well Freddy, that okay you know Jesse just proposed to Thema Harper and she just yes."

Freddy says "Oh thanks, that means she'll be my Aunt Thema pretty soon and how is Iola and Raymond doing lately. You know I visited Mom in New York City and she is happy as well and you know she just found she's pregant and Mac is a but surprized as well. Oh Listen, I got to be going I'd have to visit Uncle Jesse and tell him how happy I'm for him and if Juliet is looking for me tell her that I'm somewhere in Hazzard."

cue Bo's Crush

Boss: How 's about we have the wedding right here in the town square.

Freddy: you know' date=' Boss, I think it's for Uncle Jesse and Mrs. Harper to decide and i want mine in the boars nest.

Rosco: you know boss, he has a point.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Well Boss, I know Juliet is your daughter and yes Bubba and Angelena ran off and don't really like Bubba you made yourself clear on that but I heard from Bubba that they have a baby on the way right now."

Rosco says "I'm thrilled for you and maybe my son doesn't want to be the center of attention in the Hazzard County Gazebo right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Boss I'm the comminser' date=' well... all right, how about the church?

cue julieduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Well, it sounds you want everybody in Hazzard to know that your duaghter is getting married now?"

Rosco says "Freddy, he's your future father-in-law there."

Freddy says "I don't care, it's mine and Juliet's Wedding not his Dad."

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: he's got a point' date=' Boss

Boss: very well ok you can have anywhere.

Freddy: Thanks boss, I'll get juliet.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Freddy went to pick up Juliet and he was explaining how her father was trying to run the wedding. And Juliet says "You Know Freddy your right it's our wedding and not his so you stood up to him finally I was wondering when that was going to happen. You know, good husband material is the guy that tells his wife's father and doesn't care."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy went to pick up Juliet and he was explaining how her father was trying to run the wedding. And Juliet says "You Know Freddy your right it's our wedding and not his so you stood up to him finally I was wondering when that was going to happen. You know, good husband material is the guy that tells his wife's father and doesn't care."

Cue Bo's Crush

Iola was getting ready for Freddy and Juliet to come over and so was Angelena and Bubba, and Ginger and Luke. Not to mention Bo, Shannon and Baby Cassidy as well. She was planning the best party that this town as ever seem. She got out the spare crib for little Cassidy in case she got tired during the party. She sure do love little Raymond Rosco and she was waiting on a phone call from Doc Appleby in which the first time surprized her and Rosco.

Cue Bo' Crush

Iola was getting ready for Freddy and Juliet to come over and so was Angelena and Bubba, and Ginger and Luke. Not to mention Bo, Shannon and Baby Cassidy as well. She was planning the best party that this town as ever seem. She got out the spare crib for little Cassidy in case she got tired during the party. She sure do love little Raymond Rosco and she was waiting on a phone call from Doc Appleby in which the first time surprized her and Rosco.

Cue Bo' Crush

Bubba and Angelena showed up and they was all smiles and walks in the house and Angelena says "Guess what y'll all your practicing paid it looks like I'm pregant now that Dad know I hope he likes Bubba just a little bit better than he did before."

Bubba says "Well Angelena I seem to recall the last time I had seen you Mom she was flirting with me right in front of you. I was think after this bit ado what about a trip to Florida to see my parents."

Angelena says "Well Okay, I guess I we should tell them in person it's only fair."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba and Angelena showed up and they was all smiles and walks in the house and Angelena says "Guess what y'll all your practicing paid it looks like I'm pregant now that Dad know I hope he likes Bubba just a little bit better than he did before."

Bubba says "Well Angelena I seem to recall the last time I had seen you Mom she was flirting with me right in front of you. I was think after this bit ado what about a trip to Florida to see my parents."

Angelena says "Well Okay, I guess I we should tell them in person it's only fair."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy and Juliet was at her father's office and it seemed that she was excited about the prospect about their wedding and she didn't want her father telling her how it was going to be and where it was going to be at the same time.

Freddy says "Listen Juliet, I was wandering what song do you picture us taking out first dance as a married couple to now?"

Juliet says "What about "An Old Rainbow Jukebox and You" it's so beautiful and you know I remember the first time you told me you was serious about me I was playing the tape that had that song on it."

Freddy says "I remember, and I asked you to dance and you looked and me with that I'm tired look."

Juliet says "You know this wedding coming up I'm going to have to plan so much and so little time."

Freddy says "Oh come on honey, you know you plan just as much when your undercover so to speak."

Juliet says "But, this is different if I don't plan the best wedding ever twenty years after I going to say why didn't I do that or why didn't I do that for the rest of my life honey."

Freddy says "I think you got a case of nerves going on right now if I ever seen one right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Juliet: Me, Nervous? No, just a little scared, but its just a matter of time before our planning and who we're to invite.

Freddy: I guess any suggestions, boss?

Boss: Uh, well I cant think of anything right now so you do it on your own ok.

Hmm.. Seems like Boss is worried too. Well, at least its not another eloping.

cue juileduke

Juliet: Me' date=' Nervous? No, just a little scared, but its just a matter of time before our planning and who we're to invite.

Freddy: I guess any suggestions, boss?

Boss: Uh, well I cant think of anything right now so you do it on your own ok.

Hmm.. Seems like Boss is worried too. Well, at least its not another eloping.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Freddy says "You know I have to invite all of my Momma'a family the Dukes besides where would I be without them and The Harpers, Uncle Jesse as well."

Juliet says "Oh let's see Ginger, Angelena and all my cousins as well and what about my very best friend in the whole world Jamie and it seems that I've known her since I've been little."

Freddy says "Hey is Ginger still dating Luke yet, I hadn't heard anything in the longest time now."

Juliet says "Oh yeah, she's crazy about him she's started to ask for my Brides magazine now and I don't know what she's doing but I hope Luke knows what Ginger is up to now."

Freddy says "You know Uncle Jesse told me that when Daisy was going to marry Enos a few years back well there he broke out in hives he was so nervous about the whole day and everything."

Juliet says "I don't think that's going to happen to you Freddy, you don't get hives right. Besides your father was a nervous wreck when her married Iola a few years ago and it seems that it worked out okay."

Freddy says "Ya Dad, I'll never forget that one you showed in your Sheriff's uniform and drove the patrol car to the church giving Iola quite a scare because she thought you forget."

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: oh' date=' well, i do remeber that

Juliet: well, I give the invations out ok.

Freddy:OK, thanks dad and boss.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Juliet says "Excuse me, but what happen forget to pick-up the tux or just get something else all together Dad."

Freddy says "Okay, Juliet I think you just welcomed him as family now time for a great big hug from me."

cue Bo's Crush

see the family remebelnce tween the boss and juiet I wonder what rosco and iola are up to?

cue juileduke

At the Coltrane house, it seems the phone is ringing and Iola rushes over to pick it up and it's the docter on the phone. He tells her to sit down for his good news to her and she sits down and he tells her that she is pregant again.

Cue Bo's Crush

Iola: Oh' date=' Rosco, isn't this great!

Rosco: y-yeah, now i know how Bo felt when he heard the news of when Shannon was pregant.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Iola says "You know Rosco, it just proves the docter wrong he told me the first time it was fluke. Well if that was fluke then what is it this time around twins."

Cue Bo's Crush