A Few Good Bad Guys

MaryAnne

*Groans and starts counting bricks, looking for a specific one, finds it, pulls it out and pulls out a magazine stash and starts reading.* Actually teh chipped beef is quite good Alex. Sometimes I used to let myself get caught just for the food. Better than my mother cooks. It's a wonder Cletus is as big as he is. *flips page* and trust me, that thing is fake. It's the same one that sits on cousin boss's mantle. I've taken it apart so many times to clean and dust it, i know that pin is missing.

*Goes quiet, deciding to wait my turn after all.*

(Sorry, that first post I did mentioning that .45 I meant to type it wasn't on Lex. Sides, who carries a gun wearing skin tight clothing? I'm sorry, I had thought I had mentioned it, but my pain medication was wearing off when I typed that. I sprained my ankle again and have been in a lot of pain. I kinda forgot it isn't a good idea to post when I'm hurting that bad. I always forget to mention something, and I always get in trouble. Trust me, this isn't teh first time, and I think I'll be quiet until this feels better. MIght be a good idea and keep me out of trouble. Again, I'm sorry!)

*Groans and starts counting bricks, looking for a specific one, finds it, pulls it out and pulls out a magazine stash and starts reading.* Actually teh chipped beef is quite good Alex. Sometimes I used to let myself get caught just for the food. Better than my mother cooks. It's a wonder Cletus is as big as he is. *flips page* and trust me, that thing is fake. It's the same one that sits on cousin boss's mantle. I've taken it apart so many times to clean and dust it, i know that pin is missing.

*turns back to the cell listening to prisoner* "You let yourself get caught just for the food, in a jail? Ooookay..." *turns to look at the Deputy, wondering silently if maybe the prisoner might need a doctor to take a look at her...*

*turns back to the cell listening to prisoner* "You let yourself get caught just for the food, in a jail? Ooookay..." *turns to look at the Deputy, wondering silently if maybe the prisoner might need a doctor to take a look at her...*

*shrugs then looks at the next question*

"Okay, Alex, there's a patrol car parked along the highway, and you're driving through the speed trap. You...

a. Have no worries, because you're doing exactly the speed limit

b. Hardly give it a glance as you're not going that fast

c. Hit the brakes and hope he didn't clock you

d. Exclaim "Oh, #%&*!!"

*shrugs then looks at the next question*

"Okay, Alex, there's a patrol car parked along the highway, and you're driving through the speed trap. You...

a. Have no worries, because you're doing exactly the speed limit

b. Hardly give it a glance as you're not going that fast

c. Hit the brakes and hope he didn't clock you

d. Exclaim "Oh, #%&*!!"

*turns back to MaryAnne as she asks the next question and can't help but grin...* "I'd have to say the answer is D...exclaim Oh, #%&*!!" *starts chuckling...* "You know you reminded me of Brian when you said that!"

*raises an eyebrow, looping her arms around Brian's neck, pretending to give this serious considation* Well, Let's see....fight what looks like half the population of Hazzard over this bad guy position ....or spend the day with you and a very long physical....what a choice to make...or maybe i'll just use the fifty you gave me to hire one of these villian wannabes for some Grand Theft Coltrane.

*smiles at Doc, and answers with a low, husky drawl, eyes half-lidded and lazy* Doc...ordinarily I'd be happy to donate mah body to your medical science. But the thought of somebody else, especially Alex, takin' over the bad guy gig....I can't abide it. Help me out heah, and I'll be sure to show you how much I appreciate it.

*smiles at Doc, and answers with a low, husky drawl, eyes half-lidded and lazy* Doc...ordinarily I'd be happy to donate mah body to your medical science. But the thought of somebody else, especially Alex, takin' over the bad guy gig....I can't abide it. Help me out heah, and I'll be sure to show you how much I appreciate it.

"I'll do my best." She winked at him and flicked her finger against his black leather jacket.

Doc caught her reflection in windows of the booking room doors. She may have much experince in the bad girl realm, but she has plently using the assets nature gave her.

The thought had occured to Doc that she may be setting herself to make an idiot of of herself, but she has agreed to humilate Alex so she would do her damnest. Truth be told, there had been plently of rumors flying around about her and the assassin, mostly by the jealous females of Hazzard. Why not play up on that?

Entering the sheriff's office, she sauntered past the other candidates, right up to Alex and Maryanne. Boldly looping her arm around his waist, she grinned at the two. "Hey sweetheart, don't mind some competition do you? Not just you don't make a great villianess yourself."

"I'll do my best." She winked at him and flicked her finger against his black leather jacket.

Doc caught her reflection in windows of the booking room doors. She may have much experince in the bad girl realm, but she has plently using the assets nature gave her.

The thought had occured to Doc that she may be setting herself to make an idiot of of herself, but she has agreed to humilate Alex so she would do her damnest. Truth be told, there had been plently of rumors flying around about her and the assassin, mostly by the jealous females of Hazzard. Why not play up on that?

Entering the sheriff's office, she sauntered past the other candidates, right up to Alex and Maryanne. Boldly looping her arm around his waist, she grinned at the two. "Hey sweetheart, don't mind some competition do you? Not just you don't make a great villianess yourself."

*Turns as the doors open seeing the blond doctor and gives a smile...* "Hey Doc!" *hears the question and raises an eyebrow...* "You want to be a bad girl too?" *motions over at the jail cell where the prisoner is...* "Hope you're better than the last girl that tried out for this gig." *chuckles*

*Turns as the doors open seeing the blond doctor and gives a smile...* "Hey Doc!" *hears the question and raises an eyebrow...* "You want to be a bad girl too?" *motions over at the jail cell where the prisoner is...* "Hope you're better than the last girl that tried out for this gig." *chuckles*

"Oh you know how good I am." Doc chuckled, not sparing a glance back to the jail cell. "I was just worried about you as well, you weren't quite...yourself last night I saw you. But I got the prescription you asked for."

Doc pull the script paper she had jotted down right before she entered the room, going to hand it to the confused blonde man, she let it fall between him and the deputy, laying written side up.

A script for Viagara.

"Oh you know how good I am." Doc chuckled, not sparing a glance back to the jail cell. "I was just worried about you as well, you weren't quite...yourself last night I saw you. But I got the prescription you asked for."

Doc pull the script paper she had jotted down right before she entered the room, going to hand it to the confused blonde man, she let it fall between him and the deputy, laying written side up.

A script for Viagara.

*turns looking at the blond woman, confused* "We weren't together last night..." *looks down seeing the paper that fell. "Oh Doc you dropped something..." *crouches down to pick it up seeing the name on it and turns to hands it to her. "Here, you dropped this prescripton, though I can't imagine Brian needing this..." *reading the name on the paper ...* BRIAN COLTRANE

*turns looking at the blond woman, confused* "We weren't together last night..." *looks down seeing the paper that fell. "Oh Doc you dropped something..." *crouches down to pick it up seeing the name on it and turns to hands it to her. "Here, you dropped this prescripton, though I can't imagine Brian needing this..." *reading the name on the paper ...* BRIAN COLTRANE

"You need a script for reading glasses as well there? " Doc raised an eyebrow, knowing full well she had written Alex's name at the top of the script as shehad made her way into the booking room. Why on earth would she had written anyone elses? She tapped the name. "Maybe it's just old age catching up with you."

(Nice try, Alex.)

*Julie looks at her cousin and brothers and says "Okay, what is you know I'm indepentant and when I want something I go for it always have been that way."

*Bo says "But this Brian Coltrane, are you sure want him he's bad news and drives I just hate to say the word............................ Chevy."

*Luke says "Oh Julie, you know this isn't right you remember when Daisy got serious with Hughie Hogg."

*Julie says "But I am not planning getting engaged to Brian, I just to keep it casual that's all I am modern girl."

"You need a script for reading glasses as well there? " Doc raised an eyebrow, knowing full well she had written Alex's name at the top of the script as shehad made her way into the booking room. Why on earth would she had written anyone elses? She tapped the name. "Maybe it's just old age catching up with you."

(Nice try, Alex.)

*dark eyes widen then looks at Doc, then at MaryAnne, feeling face suddenly blush*

"Doc!" *clears throat, the cat out of the bag now and sighs running hand over mouth before looking at the doctor pointedly, the color draining from the face*

"You and I seeing each other is supposed to be a secret, or at least it was! I mean I know you wanted me to go all night and you said these pills would do it but..." *sighs rubbing hand over eyes.

"I'm a mortal man Doc, not a robot and now Brian's cousin is going to know that we're having an affair!" *mortified about the secret being out then turns slowly to look at MaryAnne, not sure what she is going to say*

*dark eyes widen then looks at Doc, then at MaryAnne, feeling face suddenly blush*

"Doc!" *clears throat, the cat out of the bag now and sighs running hand over mouth before looking at the doctor pointedly, the color draining from the face*

"You and I seeing each other is supposed to be a secret, or at least it was! I mean I know you wanted me to go all night and you said these pills would do it but..." *sighs rubbing hand over eyes.

"I'm a mortal man Doc, not a robot and now Brian's cousin is going to know that we're having an affair!" *mortified about the secret being out then turns slowly to look at MaryAnne, not sure what she is going to say*

*looks amused and surprsied. Can't hold back laughter.*

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Oh man there's never a dull moment in this town is there? Khee! I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but, Alex, I wouldn't be worried about me knowing y'all were havin' an affair. Tho' I'm sorry to hear you needed a little extra help..." *gestures to the prescription paper, having seen it plain as day when it landed on the floor*

*looks amused and surprsied. Can't hold back laughter.*

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Oh man there's never a dull moment in this town is there? Khee! I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but, Alex, I wouldn't be worried about me knowing y'all were havin' an affair. Tho' I'm sorry to hear you needed a little extra help..." *gestures to the prescription paper, having seen it plain as day when it landed on the floor*

Shhh!! *puts finger to lips, speaking to MaryAnne* "Youre right, don't want that all over town about Doc and I being extra friendly." *looks from MaryAnne to Doc then shrugs* "Well Doc has a very shall we say healthy appetite and I think even Superman might need a hand now and then dealing with it." *grins sheepishly, then chuckles*

Shhh!! *puts finger to lips, speaking to MaryAnne* "Youre right, don't want that all over town about Doc and I being extra friendly." *looks from MaryAnne to Doc then shrugs* "Well Doc has a very shall we say healthy appetite and I think even Superman might need a hand now and then dealing with it." *grins sheepishly, then chuckles*

"Ahem...yes, well that's probably more than we need to know..." *makes a notation on clipboard* "I suppose tho' that can count as some points for taking risks. I mean....if Brian were to find out that you and Doc have been having some extra curricular activities--well I'd hate to be in your shoes."

Daney sat on the gazebo steps in Hazzard square. It was fun watching the people react to the Deputy posting a notice.

And the activity all around town. She picked up a backpack off the last step and held it in one hand by the straps. The brown haired investigator started walking toward the county building. Even if Alex had gotten himself locked up, she could still talk to him.

*crickets chirp for a long moment*

*suddenly the booking room doors opened....*

*through the booking room doors came a dark haired man dressed in a sharp dark blue three piece suit. He was tall and lithe, moving fluidly with each step. He stopped short at the small crowd already gathered and through wire rimmed glasses looked around at the scene. The girl in the holding cell was still chuckling, the man with long blond hair was looking embarrassed and the attractive blonde woman was giving him a sly grin. Whatever he had walked in on, the Atlanta police lieutenant decided he would just turn around and walk right back out. He glanced at MaryAnne*

"I see you're busy. I'll come back later..."

"Ahem...yes, well that's probably more than we need to know..." *makes a notation on clipboard* "I suppose tho' that can count as some points for taking risks. I mean....if Brian were to find out that you and Doc have been having some extra curricular activities--well I'd hate to be in your shoes."

*turns from Doc to look at the Deputy...* "Well bad guys do take risks and..." *The words stop as the booking room doors open and the man in the suit walks in, raising an eyebrow....*

*through the booking room doors came a dark haired man dressed in a sharp dark blue three piece suit. He was tall and lithe, moving fluidly with each step. He stopped short at the small crowd already gathered and through wire rimmed glasses looked around at the scene. The girl in the holding cell was still chuckling, the man with long blond hair was looking embarrassed and the attractive blonde woman was giving him a sly grin. Whatever he had walked in on, the Atlanta police lieutenant decided he would just turn around and walk right back out. He glanced at MaryAnne*

"I see you're busy. I'll come back later..."

*Watching as the suited man comes in and looks everyone over...* "Well I recognize a cop when I see one." *Mutters to MaryAnne watching as the man does an about face and starts to head out* "This might take a while pal, you might want to get a coffee and a donut down the street at the Busy Bee." *Grinning a little at the statement made to the departing cop's back...*

*Watching as the suited man comes in and looks everyone over...* "Well I recognize a cop when I see one." *Mutters to MaryAnne watching as the man does an about face and starts to head out* "This might take a while pal, you might want to get a coffee and a donut down the street at the Busy Bee." *Grinning a little at the statement made to the departing cop's back...*

*stops at the booking room doors hearing the snideness in the blond man's voice. Turns around*

"Thanks, I'll do that. Though I may decide to be a bad cop...and not have a donut."

*glances at Alex* "Hmm...you say cop like it's a bad word..."