A Few Good Bad Guys

MaryAnne

*a uniformed Deputy steps up to the bulletin board outside the Hazzard County Courthouse. She places a piece of paper on the board and pokes a thumbtack in to hold it in place. The paper reads...*

WANTED: Bad guys. Tough men. Professional smartypants. Must be charmingly smarmy, sharp witted, outrageously good looking and be able to say "I'm a bad guy, I can take care of myself" with feeling!

Submit your application to: Deputy MaryAnne Coltrane, Hazzard County Sheriff's Office, Hazzard County, GA.

Any former good guys who want to take a walk on the bad side may also apply. Be forewarned, the application process is strict.

Void where prohibited. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.

*chuckles* "Heh, let's see if Brian's payin' any attention...."

*a uniformed Deputy steps up to the bulletin board outside the Hazzard County Courthouse. She places a piece of paper on the board and pokes a thumbtack in to hold it in place. The paper reads...*

WANTED: Bad guys. Tough men. Professional smartypants. Must be charmingly smarmy, sharp witted, outrageously good looking and be able to say "I'm a bad guy, I can take care of myself" with feeling!

Submit your application to: Deputy MaryAnne Coltrane, Hazzard County Sheriff's Office, Hazzard County, GA.

Any former good guys who want to take a walk on the bad side may also apply. Be forewarned, the application process is strict.

Julieduke came walking up to the sign that Deputy Maryanne Coltrane posted and says "Uhh, only guys what girls can't be bad as well I could borrow the General behind Bo and Luke's back and be back before they get up again and still make it to school."

Cue Maryanne

*walks up to the board and sees the sign then smiles at the requirements* Yup, I qualify! *Grins then takes the sign heading up the Courthouse steps to apply...*

*Lurking in the background, observes MaryAnne's activities. Takes note of the posting she puts up, but doesn't know what to make of it at first. She's replacing me as THE resident bad guy? What the hell? Or maybe she's just trying to ferret me out...*

*Listens to Julie's comments, chuckling to self....and then scowls, watching as Alex smugly strolls into the county courthouse. So he thinks he can replace me, eh. Seems like he's after my gig every chance he gets.*

*With these thoughts in mind, comes out from hiding, and rests a hand on Julie's shoulder. Speaks to her, making an offer...*

Kiddo, there's no glamour in bein' bad. But if yer gonna be bad, you can start by kickin' Alex square in the butt.

*pulls a twenty dollar bill from inner jacket pocket and offers it to Julie*

I'll even make it worth yer while.

(cue JulieDuke)

*Lurking in the background, observes MaryAnne's activities. Takes note of the posting she puts up, but doesn't know what to make of it at first. She's replacing me as THE resident bad guy? What the hell? Or maybe she's just trying to ferret me out...*

*Listens to Julie's comments, chuckling to self....and then scowls, watching as Alex smugly strolls into the county courthouse. So he thinks he can replace me, eh. Seems like he's after my gig every chance he gets.*

*With these thoughts in mind, comes out from hiding, and rests a hand on Julie's shoulder. Speaks to her, making an offer...*

Kiddo, there's no glamour in bein' bad. But if yer gonna be bad, you can start by kickin' Alex square in the butt.

*pulls a twenty dollar bill from inner jacket pocket and offers it to Julie*

I'll even make it worth yer while.

(cue JulieDuke)

*Julie turns around to Brian and looks at him and says "Sorry Brian, offer is way too small besides what would Uncle Jesse think If I took your offer. But I tell you one thing here thow what If I was to challenge him to race in about a hour he won't know what to think when I say he drives like a cop."

cue Brian Coltrane or AlexJackson( somebody want to race me)

Having been watching the commotion from the porch of the clinic and curiously finally gotten the better, comes over herself to read the notice. A sly grin spreading as she does so.

" I wonder...if the bad "guy" must be male, because I meet the sharp witted, and outrageously good looking" requirements. Who knows, might be an interesting career change from the doctor to the resident bad girl."

(cue anyone)

*looks at Julie in surprise* "What would Uncle Jesse think? Nothin', if you don't tell 'em. Besides, I thought you wanted to be bad."

*digs more cash from jacket pocket* "Tell ya what, I'll make it fifty bucks."

* Julie says "I'm sorry I can't beside Bo and Luke are at Cooter's right now and they are expecting me to back from mailing my Sat's application at the post office. My brother wants me to go to college and wants me to be a lawyer like I always dreamed of doing."

Cue Anyone

* Julie says "I'm sorry I can't beside Bo and Luke are at Cooter's right now and they are expecting me to back from mailing my Sat's application at the post office. My brother wants me to go to college and wants me to be a lawyer like I always dreamed of doing."

Cue Anyone

"That's a noble ambition, Julie. You g'wan and go back home, and stay outta trouble." *pats Julie on the shoulder, and turns away from her, deciding not to corrupt the sweet girl.*

*instead, strolls over to the aready-corrupted Chance Walker, who has a reputation for hanging around shady characters* "Doc, how would you like to earn a fast fifty bucks?" *waves the money with a grin*

"That's a noble ambition, Julie. You g'wan and go back home, and stay outta trouble." *pats Julie on the shoulder, and turns away from her, deciding not to corrupt the sweet girl.*

*instead, strolls over to the aready-corrupted Chance Walker, who has a reputation for hanging around shady characters* "Doc, how would you like to earn a fast fifty bucks?" *waves the money with a grin*

"Well, I could always use the money, and it would be a hell of a way start my life of a villieness." Thinks about it, grinning widening. Reaches up a snags the bill out of Brian's hand. "Why not"

Cue Brian

"Well, I could always use the money, and it would be a hell of a way start my life of a villieness." Thinks about it, grinning widening. Reaches up a snags the bill out of Brian's hand. "Why not"

Cue Brian

"Atta girl! All you gotta do, is go in there and disrupt Alex's efforts at this bad guy gig. After all, if you wanna be the villianess of Hazzard County, you can't let a scrawny upstart like him get all the attention."

*puts an arm around Doc's waist, and guides her towards the courthouse steps* "Remember, the first rule of being a bad guy...er, girl, is you have to out-bad the competition. And since Alex is a creampuff whenever MaryAnne is around, all you gotta do is humiliate him in front of her, and poof! He's outta the runnin'."

(this is just gonna be a short post since I'm going to be away tonight)

"Sounds easy enough. Alex usually ends up doing most of the job humiliating himself in front of Maryanne himself."

*stops at the courthouse steps, turns to Brian with a wicked grin.* "But darling, aren't you afraid that after I'm done with Alex, I'll be after your pedestal next?"

(cue Brian)

(this is just gonna be a short post since I'm going to be away tonight)

"Sounds easy enough. Alex usually ends up doing most of the job humiliating himself in front of Maryanne himself."

*stops at the courthouse steps, turns to Brian with a wicked grin.* "But darling, aren't you afraid that after I'm done with Alex, I'll be after your pedestal next?"

(cue Brian)

*Julie walks over to the post office and mails her Sat froms off and it seems she puts off the off that Brian made to her about fifty dollars but she was about to tell her brother and cousin about this right here.

Cue anybody

*Julie walks over to the post office and mails her Sat froms off and it seems she puts off the off that Brian made to her about fifty dollars but she was about to tell her brother and cousin about this right here.

Cue anybody

* Cooter says "Hey Bo and Luke here come Julie and there's some trouble brooming between Chance and Alex and it seems that Brian is behind it."

*Julie walks in and says "Hey Bo, Luke and Cooter your right in fact Brian offered me fifty dollars to start something but I turned him down. You know if you read the sign that Deputy Maryanne Coltrane posted you'll see what's going on and I think it's darn trap from Hazzard's finast right now. And I wanted no Part of that right there."

Cue Anybody

(Um, okay y'all just a note that this piece of madness does not need to adhere to the Rule of the Cue. I'm not thinking of it so much as a real Round Robin, just some nonesense for everyone to partake in - or not. LOL. Since that cue rule has been broken a couple of times already you don't have to cue people, unless you want to. But keep in mind I won't be strictly enforcing the rule. I DO ask, however, if you're responding to a particular post, please quote it so we'll know what the heck is going on. LOL. I think those of you who took part in the Dog Collar Challenge thread will understand the kind of style I'm thinking of with this bit of play.)

(That is all. We now return to our regularly scheduled shenanigans. Khee!)

Meanwhile, back at the courthouse....

*blue clad deputy is seated at the booking desk and looks up when Alex comes strolling in. Notices the poster in his hand.*

"Well well! My first victim--er, applicant!" *smiles* "Howdy, Alex."

(Um, okay y'all just a note that this piece of madness does not need to adhere to the Rule of the Cue. I'm not thinking of it so much as a real Round Robin, just some nonesense for everyone to partake in - or not. LOL. Since that cue rule has been broken a couple of times already you don't have to cue people, unless you want to. But keep in mind I won't be strictly enforcing the rule. I DO ask, however, if you're responding to a particular post, please quote it so we'll know what the heck is going on. LOL. I think those of you who took part in the Dog Collar Challenge thread will understand the kind of style I'm thinking of with this bit of play.)

(That is all. We now return to our regularly scheduled shenanigans. Khee!)

Meanwhile, back at the courthouse....

*blue clad deputy is seated at the booking desk and looks up when Alex comes strolling in. Notices the poster in his hand.*

"Well well! My first victim--er, applicant!" *smiles* "Howdy, Alex."

*smiles at the greeting...* "Hi there Deputy, I happened to notice..." *shows the poster* "I was just wondering about this. What do I need to do to apply?"

*while Alex approaches MaryAnne about the bad guy "job", one black-clad Coltrane answers an aspiring badwoman....*

"Doc, after yer done wreckin' Alex's bid for badness, you can feel free to take my notorious place if you want. Just remember, tho'...."

*pauses to give a gentlemanly bow, and kiss the back of Doc's hand*

"...ain't nobody evah managed it yet. And I'd hate to see you come to the same fate as those who've tried it before."

*releases Doc's hand, straightening posture and smiling casually*

*while Alex approaches MaryAnne about the bad guy "job", one black-clad Coltrane answers an aspiring badwoman....*

"Doc, after yer done wreckin' Alex's bid for badness, you can feel free to take my notorious place if you want. Just remember, tho'...."

*pauses to give a gentlemanly bow, and kiss the back of Doc's hand*

"...ain't nobody evah managed it yet. And I'd hate to see you come to the same fate as those who've tried it before."

*releases Doc's hand, straightening posture and smiling casually*

*Chuckles low and and soft* I've heard about that same. kidnapped, carried off to some remote location and have unspeakable torture inflicted on them...but sweetheart...*leans close, flicking the tuff of dark hair with finger* We've already done that.

*Chuckles low and and soft* I've heard about that same fate.... kidnapped, carried off to some remote location and have unspeakable torture inflicted on them...but sweetheart...*leans close, flicking the tuff of dark hair with finger* We've already done that.

(edited because I was so tired last night my post was missing a few key words :p)

*smiles at the greeting...* "Hi there Deputy, I happened to notice..." *shows the poster* "I was just wondering about this. What do I need to do to apply?"

"Well, there's a few things ya need to do. We can start right away." *picks up a clip board, gets up from booking desk and comes down the few steps into the common area.*

"Okay, first thing is to stand and balance on your left foot."

"Well, there's a few things ya need to do. We can start right away." *picks up a clip board, gets up from booking desk and comes down the few steps into the common area.*

"Okay, first thing is to stand and balance on your left foot."

*raises an eyebrow* "You mean stand on one foot only?" *gives a shrug then stands on only left leg, arms out a little to the sides for balance...* "Great now I feel like a flamingo..."

*raises an eyebrow* "You mean stand on one foot only?" *gives a shrug then stands on only left leg, arms out a little to the sides for balance...* "Great now I feel like a flamingo..."

*JulieDuke was watching from the window and she was watch Alex look like a Flamingo and she was keeping from being seen she liked when Maryanne made him look like a fool. All of sudden it seems the Bo, Luke and Cooter came up and was watch the what was going on and they thought it was pretty funny as well."

*Julie says "I knew there was catch that's is one them test they give you to tell if ever had too much too drink at the Boar's Nest."