Cooter's Garage

b17racer

First let me say this is the best site I've found for info about the movie. I'm the part owner of the garage that is being used for Cooter's. The filming started on the afternoon of November 18 and ran until about midnite. It continued after lunch the next day and ran until about 2:30 am. They did not complete all the scenes and must return at a later (to be determined) date. I can let everyone know that David Koechner (Anchorman, My Boss's Daughter) is playing the part of Cooter. I had the opportunity to meet him, Seann William Scott and Johnny Knoxville. They're just super. Very friendly, didn't mind talking and taking pictures with my family and myself. Now for the other star of the show...she must not know that fans make her famous and I can tell you she lost a bunch of fans on her short stay in Clinton. Would not allow any pictures and had a body guard with her at all times. Did not get an opportunity to meet M.C. Gainey because his scene is one that got delayed. Also, I can assure everyone the flag is on the General Lee

Let me just say that I completely agree with b17racer, and it is nice to see another Clinton local on Hazzardnet. Johnny Knoxville and Sean William Scott are both wonderfully nice people. I had the opportunity of meeting both of them Friday night, and they are so polite. They spent about a half hour signing autographs, taking pictures, kissing babies, and hanging out with the locals (which they have been doing all week). However, as far as Mrs. Simpson goes, well, she can go fly a kite for all I care (and I'm being nice). She refused to come out of her trailer to sign autographs for the kids, and refused to show up for filming until after 3:00 p.m. because the kids at the school were "bothering" her. To make matters worse, she called the people of Clinton a bunch of "hicks" and said she was afraid of us. What nerve!!! b17racer is correct. She lost a lot of fans here in Clinton. I never liked the idea of Britney Spears being Daisy, but at least she wouldn't be afraid of a bunch of "hicks", since her hometown is only about an hour from here.

ms.simpson has to relize her fans love her she does not to be a mega diva be nice to your fan base i mean sheesh catherine bach ADORES her fans and jessica you would not be here without your fans !!! :wink:

yea she's cute and all but please stop the diva act k? ms.bach would not appreciate her legacy being thrown down the toilet.......

Hey Tgh_76, I'm not real familiar with the Renault, but I know Mrs. Simpson was being driven around Clinton in a very fancy, gray vehicle (it looked more like an SUV). All of the other actors were transported to and from the set in white, extended Ford vans, but she always came and went in the gray vehicle. I guess the vans weren't good enough for the princess!!! Did you have a bad experience with Ms. Simpson also?