closing credits

RogerDuke

I wonder if anyone can relate to this. At the end of each episode when the General is going in circles around the trees and the law is in hot pursuit while the credits are running, I actually get sad. I think it comes from the old days when that meant that you had to wait a whole week to see the next episode. (I remember when I was younger feeling the same way about Saturday morning cartoons). Anyway, those feeling are still there today even though I can watch any episode any time I want. For some reason, it still chokes me up to see the show is over. Oh no, I'm getting depressed now just thinking about that closing scene. I guess it's nothing that the next episode won't cure. Clear the path to the DVD player, here I come.

Roger I was wondering if I was the only one who felt like that too. Everytime I hear Waylon at the end of the show and I watch the ending credits I start to choke up and cry, After I watched Opening Night at the Boar's Nest and I can't quite remember hwo he said it but alls I know was when he said something and then he said dukes of hazzard and i let it rip! i cried for a straight two weeks exactly because i knew that there was no more dukes. And I heard that a company bought the show from WB and that they are going to put them in a vault. So its sad to really think that the dukes are gone but definently aint forgotten. Yea we have the dvds but you just dont get that feeling thst you get when you watch it on tv.

Roger I was wondering if I was the only one who felt like that too. Everytime I hear Waylon at the end of the show and I watch the ending credits I start to choke up and cry, After I watched Opening Night at the Boar's Nest and I can't quite remember hwo he said it but alls I know was when he said something and then he said dukes of hazzard and i let it rip! i cried for a straight two weeks exactly because i knew that there was no more dukes. And I heard that a company bought the show from WB and that they are going to put them in a vault. So its sad to really think that the dukes are gone but definently aint forgotten. Yea we have the dvds but you just dont get that feeling thst you get when you watch it on tv.

Last time I watched it on tv was on the tv at work over a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...