Who would you hang out with in Hazzard?

LoriDavenport

This is yet another RogerDuke inspiration lol...i was reading in my Hobie Hartkins post and he said that he could see himself hanging out with a bunch of men like that from the episode return of the ridge raiders, so i got the thought to type this up.

Being as I love fast cars and whatnot, I would more than likely stay at the Duke farm lol or at Cooter's garage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a hard question, because I like most if not all the characters on the Dukes of Hazzard, and for different reasons. I would like to hang out with the boys with their car, but would also like to sit down and talk with Jesse, listen to what he has to say. I'd probably would have to say at the Duke farm with the whole Duke family...but then again it would be entertaining to hang out with Boss and Rosco and see them in action as well.

• 1 month later...

I agree with Garrett Duke-that's a toughie! But, I would probably say the Duke farm. I would love hearing some of the knowledge/stories/humor that Uncle Jesse has. Plus, it would be fun to help with their barn chores. Then, I could go with Bo and Luke in the General Lee-they might even let me drive it (Well, I don't know about that-but I would hope they would!). Daisy would be such a blast to be around, I always enjoy her. Oh, and Miz Tizdale-she would be awesome to meet! Maybe I'd chat with Enos too for a while, before I had to run from the law with the Duke family! :p

Laura Duke;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...