• 14 years later...
On 8/12/2022 at 3:28 PM, HossC said:

Good job it wasn't a Lotus:

Lots

Of

Trouble

Usually

Serious

My Ninja was going to get me in trouble so I had to sell it. I just didn't know how to go slow on it. It was a blast for 5 months though and I'm happy I did it.....happy to be alive also. I ordered a dual sport to replace it. A 2023 Kawasaki KLX300.

Edited by RogerDuke

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

My Ninja was going to get me in trouble so I had to sell it. I just didn't know how to go slow on it. It was a blast for 5 months though and I'm happy I did it.....happy to be alive also. I ordered a dual sport to replace it. A 2023 Kawasaki KLX300.

Cousin Roger Duke... Yes please be careful! Don't have a crash like my brother did. Even though it was the car driver's fault for running the stop sign. My brother had to either hit the car's bumper, or try to go around and miss him. My brother jumped the curb to avoid that car. My brother is not a careless driver. He is always extra cautious out there. I hope you are extra cautious too. Bikes are danger/death machines. No protection around you like in a four wheeled vehicle.