Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon:done and yes i heard of it I can make it for you and you can hold Cassidy for a minute I got to talk to Bo... Alone.

cue julieduke

Shannon was talking with Bo in the corner while John was holding Cassidy and it seems that Freddy came up, he didn't know know this wasn't Bo Duke but a very a famous country singer holding Cassidy.

Freddy says "Hey Bo, ho Cassidy sure is cute you know I bet your Momma would've been proud to meet her Granddaughter if she was around."

Ginger and Luke are watching Freddy talking with a singer not realizing it's not Bo Duke and they are just waiting for the right moment.

Ginger says "Excuse Luke, I can't take anymore of this right here I got to tell him that he is talking to somebody really famous okay honey."

Angelena walks up to Juliet and so does Angelena and she says "Hey what's going and what is so funny my guy is talking to Bo Duke overthere and telling him how cute Cassidy is."

Ginger says "Oh you see little sister that is John Schneider he is talking to not Bo Duke of Hazzard County."

Juliet says "Oh man, he's going to think my Freddy is a real idiot now we got to interpret him somehow about this right here, not that I'm not enjoying this but he got to tell him somehow."

cue Bo's Crush

cue Bo's Crush

John: sorry, nut im not bo, he's over there talking to his wife.

Freddy: Ooh sorry, hey you're John Schneider aren't you?

John: yep.

Shannon: ok.

Bo: ok, I can live with that.

Shannon: good then we can take John a ride in the general.

Bo: Ok, next thing your probably gonna ask him is to stay over at our place.

Shannon: Very Funny.

Cue Julieduke

John: sorry' date=' nut im not bo, he's over there talking to his wife.

Freddy: Ooh sorry, hey you're John Schneider aren't you?

John: yep.

Shannon: ok.

Bo: ok, I can live with that.

Shannon: good then we can take John a ride in the general.

Bo: Ok, next thing your probably gonna ask him is to stay over at our place.

Shannon: Very Funny.

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Freddy says "Hey listen my father would love to meet you in person as well."

John says "I've alreadry met the Sheriff is there more in this county to meet now."

Freddy says "That's my pa then he's nice."

Cue Bo's Crush

John: I dont think youre dad nice if he gave me a ticket.

Shannon: Hey John' date=' you can ride with us in the general Lee said good.

John: yeah cant wait to get a home cooked meal by a pretty woman and her husband and baby.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Shannon says "Well lets getting going before Freddy gets really annoyied at you John besides you don't him talking to his father again now."

John says "I ain't scared of no dirty Sheriff and it seems that everybody else it thow."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: really' date=' you must have some good mother and if Rosco frams you bo and luke and i will help.

cue julieduke[/quote']

John says "thanks Shannon and Bo and I would like to meet this Uncle Jesse he sounds really nice."

Bo says "He is nice, but you know John he is going to like you John is everybody from New York like you."

cue Bo's Crush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shannon: Guys!

Bo: Ok darling' date=' we'll go.

Shannon: hey doc Cassidy, wanna come along r are you heading back to New York?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Doc says "Well, I'm going back to New York but John if your ever in New York and you need me just look me up at the Westbury Clinic and I'll be glad to see ya."

John says "I'll do that but that's not a New York Accent right there, where you from Doc?"

Doc says "Oh shoot, you picked up on that too. Well I'm from Montana I can't nobody around here."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo:really' date='Montana?

Doc: yep moved so I could get a job.

Shannon: well sorry you have to leave Doc. You me, Nurse nichol were becomeing friends. Come on Bo, John, the general not gonna start on its own.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bo says "Well, if that happens I got to have a camera they say that car has a mine own somedays."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: (laughing) Bo' date=' that is not funny. Im sorry you have to go Doc.

Doc: yeah, me too, but i got pateints the other docters at the clinic cant hold em forever.

John: well then let's go.

cue juileduke.[/quote']

Bo says "Well, quick introduction if anybody didn't know the doors don't open on the General you can try if you want to."

Cue Bo's Crush

John: why are they shut' date=' Bo?

Bo: Cause it's a race car.

John: Oh.

Shannon: here john you can dit here in the general.

Balladeer: hope Im not thinking what I think im thinking.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Just then Freddy walked and he is looking for trouble after being snubbed and then told off by the guy, he didn't appreciate his father for what he was.

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.