Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angelna: well' date=' i guess i can forgive ya, im going with Shannon and Bo to meet John schneider, you coming, Nurse Nichol?

Nancy: yep, I cant miss an oppurtunity like this.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Well I guess I'll come as well then too. I hear he owns a Porsche for his private car."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: what if she gets confused?

Shannon: No' date=' she knows her daddy, right bo?

Bo uh, yeah.

Bubba: I cant beleve you born your newborn baby to meet John.

Shannon: why not something wrong?[/quote']

John says "Hey listen folks I got on small problem I supposed to go on but my guitar player got into a bet that he could drink somebody under the table and he lost and he's no good drunk to me anybody here play the guitar."

Doc says "Yes, If you don't mind I could fill in for you and later I could see how your guitar player is doing. Well you see I'm a docter and well it's would be no problem."

Bubba says "Well, If you need a drummer than count me in as well."

John says "Well, that's okay Bubba he's fine just a little lost on coming here."

Bubba says "First week I was in Hazzard I spent it getting lost. MOM, WHAT ARE DOING HERE IN HAZZARD I THOUGHT YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND ANGELENA."

Eunice Huggins says "Now Bubba Higgens don't use that tone of voice with your mother and I want to meet my daughter-in-law and I know I haven't been the mother in the world but just give me the chance here."

Cue Bo's Crush

John says "Hey listen folks I got on small problem I supposed to go on but my guitar player got into a bet that he could drink somebody under the table and he lost and he's no good drunk to me anybody here play the guitar."

Doc says "Yes, If you don't mind I could fill in for you and later I could see how your guitar player is doing. Well you see I'm a docter and well it's would be no problem."

Bubba says "Well, If you need a drummer than count me in as well."

John says "Well, that's okay Bubba he's fine just a little lost on coming here."

Bubba says "First week I was in Hazzard I spent it getting lost. MOM, WHAT ARE DOING HERE IN HAZZARD I THOUGHT YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND ANGELENA."

Eunice Huggins says "Now Bubba Higgens don't use that tone of voice with your mother and I want to meet my daughter-in-law and I know I haven't been the mother in the world but just give me the chance here."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba says "Well Mom why don't we go and sit down and you can meet Angelena Hogg Higgens right now I love her so much more than you'll ever know and I don't think I'll ever give up on my kids ever."

Bubba, Angelena and Eunice walk to a table and they sit down and the introductions begin just John Schneider and his band along with Doc Cassidy fills in for his under the weather guitar player they started with a rousing "A Redneck Is The BackBone of America" and is seems that everybody likes and Eunice could see what Bubba see's in Angelena.

Boss Hogg walked over to where Bubba, Angelena and Eunice was and he introcuduces himself and he says "Hello, I am Jefferson Davis Hogg and you have met my daughter Angelena Hogg I didn't catch your name thow other than Bubba's Momma."

Eunice says "Well let me say that I am pleased to meet you Jeff as well and I am Eunice Higgens and yes Bubba is my son and I please to have your daughter Angela as my daughter-in-law."

Boss says "Please don't call me Jeff, call me J.D. if you must and my daughter's name is Angelena not Angela."

Cue Bo's Crush(I don't everything is going to smoothly here)

angelna: Hi Mrs. Higgings.

Euince: Well, Hello yourself.

Bubba:Mom!

Shannon: Hey John, could you sing Country Girls and Low Class Reuion and and Time of my life?

John: I 'll try

Bo: Shannon, I dont think Mr. Schneider can take all of those requests.

Shannon: well he'd say he'd try.

Balladeer: well lets see if euinece can get along with the dukes.

cue juileduke

angelna: Hi Mrs. Higgings.

Euince: Well' date=' Hello yourself.

Bubba:Mom!

Shannon: Hey John, could you sing Country Girls and Low Class Reuion and and Time of my life?

John: I 'll try

Bo: Shannon, I dont think Mr. Schneider can take all of those requests.

Shannon: well he'd say he'd try.

Balladeer: well lets see if euinece can get along with the dukes.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Juliet and Ginger walked and they had Luke and Freddy with them and they looked over at Bubba and Angelena and Ginger says "Oh my goodness, that's Bubba's Momma y'll and there talking this ought to be intersecting right here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Boss: I wouldnt go there if i were you.

Juilet: why?

Boss: cause she can even get names right.

Balladeer: I wonder if John schneider gonna perform those songs Shannon requested

Juliet says "Dad, did you know her and her husband Bruce abandon poor Bubba when he was just sixteen years old and Mrs. Harper raised him from them on."

Cue Bo's Crush

Boss: Really who's the wife?

John : Im glad i came to hazzard so many friendly people.

cue juileduke

Juliet says "Dad, Bubba's Momma is Eunice Harper Higgens and she moved to Florida didn't even see him graduate from High School."

Ginger says "How can people be so mean to their own blood Juliet and Mr. Hogg I just don't understand what about you Luke?"

cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Beats him i think it depends on how the parent treats them.

John: Hey yall your mechinic ' date='cooter just told me my bus is out of order and im gonna stay for a couple of days where can i stay?[/quote']

Ginger says "Hey John, there's the Hazzard Hotel in town and it's very nice place why Cooter would've even let you drive his loaner around town until your bus is fixed up."

John says "Thank Ma'am and I really appreciate it as well, I think I'm going to visit my Mama in Atlanta while it's getting fixed and you not to but in or anything but I had the best mother in the whole wide world and she was a single mom as well."

cue Bo's Crush

John: well' date=' she's the prettist little girl i ever seen.

Shannon: If you like John you can come over for supper.

John: OK i'd love that. When

Shannon: after the concert look cassidy dont he lok like your daddy you can hold her if you'd like.[/quote']

John says "Well Mrs. Duke I would like that alot I'm always on the road and you know that would be better than restaurant food so what's your best recipe now."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.