Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke: boss I did know you had any experise with babies?

boss I dont here Shannon' date=' she sound asleep.

Shannon: Thanks, Boss.

Doc cassidy: all right everybody can go with an expection of the family.

Shannon: thanks doc.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Nurse Nancy says "Clint, can you image the two of us just like Bo and Shannon and it seems that I could really picture that right there."

Doc says "Well, let's not rush things here but I do like babies myself."

cue Dukesrule2000

Doc: I also cant picure us being married.

Nurse Nancy: Well' date=' we're dating, does that help?

cue julieduke[/quote']

Jesse had came to see his first great-niece and he hear Clint and Nancy talking and he says "Excuse me, you know Doc I said that very same thing when I was dating my wife Liventa and we had a happy marriage as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Doc: Thanks mr. duke' date=' just ain't quite ready.

cue juileduke.[/quote']

Jesse says "Well all right just give it some time and always treat love like crops and you know they say it starts with dating and grows into something more why when I had first met Liventa he got set-up on a blind date and later the date J.D. Hogg asked me what I thought of Liventa and I said she was cute but you know it was just one date."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Doc: I just aint ready to think about it but i'll keep it in mind. Shannon you'll spend one night in the hospital then you can go home ok.

Shannon: Can Bo stay here?

Doc: Yes he can, I think that the husband should stay and comfort the wife.

Shannon: Thanks doc

Doc: see you tomorrow then.

cue julieduke

Doc: I just aint ready to think about it but i'll keep it in mind. Shannon you'll spend one night in the hospital then you can go home ok.

Shannon: Can Bo stay here?

Doc: Yes he can' date=' I think that the husband should stay and comfort the wife.

Shannon: Thanks doc

Doc: see you tomorrow then.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba and Angelena had gotten married in the next county and they was on their way back home and it seems that Bubba couldn't stop smiling when he thought about tonight.

Angelena says "What's that grin about Bubba?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: well' date=' I just heard Shannon and Bo had a baby and that they want us to see it.

Angelena: you're kidding! That's great! Did you hear what they named it?

Bubba: Yeah, Something like Cassidy.

Angelena: That's a beautiful name, Let's go see them.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Shouldn't you atleast wait till tomorrow morning this is the Honeymoon honey we could stop at some hotel or motel and then go and see the baby."

Angelena says "Okay Bubba, good call besides we did just get married and we should get started on your own baby right away Bubba."

Bubba says "Well Okay Mrs. Higgens I will drive where you want to go and I hoping for twins first it will make thing intersecting don't you think."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelna: I guess we should go see Dad and tell him what we did.

Bubba: you know hes gonna get mad dont you.

Angelena: So..

Meanwhile Shannon and Bo and baby Cassidy were alsleep and waitied till morning to see what Doc Cassidy had to say.

cue julieduke

At the Boar's Nest

Angelena and Bubba walk in and it's they see that Daisy is working today and they asked if Boss was in his office. She looked at them and told them that he was looking for the two of them for a day or two and that he was happy about Shannon's and Bo's Baby Cassidy and he was in good mood.

Angelena says "Well, that is about to change now just wait till we tell what me and Bubba did in the next county."

Daisy says "Made a moonshine run, uh let's see you left Rosco in the Hazzard pond."

Bubba says "None of that, we got married last night."

Angelena says "Well Bubba, we might as well tell them that we went and got married then."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: sorry had to say it sooner or later.

Daisy: you know boss is gonna be extra mad when finds out.

Bubba: How do you know?

Daisy: I know boss' date=' trust me. He aint gonna be happy.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Angelena says "What Honey, are you scared of my Daddy? Because I sure ain't I maybe stubborn and mostly raised my your grandma but she never told taught me to chicken away from anything."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelna: me? it was your idea. you tell him.

cue julieduke

Bubba and Angelena got things sorted out and she was thinking about how Bubba got a real big arguement with his Grandma when he told her that he wanted to get married.

Bubba says "Well Honey, let's go and in and tell him that we got married then."

Cue Bo's Crush

angelena: ok but his not gonna be happy.

Meanwhile in the hospital enos came in before vistinig hours were up and boy' date=' what a sight he got.

cuejulieduke[/quote']

In Boss's office Bubba got the courage up and him and Angelena walk right in and he says "Excuse me Boss, or shall I call you dad but me and Angelena well we ran off and got married last night."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.