Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

Nancy : Clint did you say something about me?

cue juileduke

Doc says "Nothing Bad Nancy, it's just that Bubba was telling how Angelena was looking at the cassette tape and this singer "John Schneider" looks just like Bo Duke."

Nancy says "Oh my god, Clint I know of "John Schneider" he is pretty cute and her does look like Bo. I couldn't place it before but now I see it. He's from the state of New York you know."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: really ' date=' I thought he was from Georgia, I read it in his Bio.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Nancy says "Oh no, he was born in New York and him and his mother moved to Georgia when he was 12 or 14 and he was a extra on Smokey and The Banbit."

Bubba says "I thought you said he was only a singer Nancy and Angelena."

cue Bo's Crush

bubba: Ok' date='OK ,I keep it the same.

Nancy: No, bubba, we are not buying cause of the cover he sings really good.

Doc: I agree with nancy but i aint heard him sing.[/quote']

Angelena says "Oh John Schneider is so dreamy it's like he singing to you in person and only you when you listen to his music."

Shannon says "Oh ya, I agree with you as well. Why do you think I first noticed about Bo everybody, they way he looks just like this singer. I don't need to dream I have Bo Duke, he's my husband and father of my daughter, lover and friend all wrapped into one incredibly sexy package."

cue Bo's Crush

Nancy: I think you said it all' date=' Shannon lol.

Bubba: that doesnt me youll fall in love with john schneider will you?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Shannon says "No Bubba, I love Bo Duke he's my husband."

Angelena says "Honey, If I ever leave you it will be for John Schneider he must have money. Lol."

Bubba says "That's no funny Angelena!"

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: well techanlly speaking he does' date=' so bo what do you think of the tape?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bo says "I got to admit he is good I mean for being from New York and everything but not as good as Waylon Jennings now."

Bubba says "Actually he's pretty good, I got to remember this song when I get you mad Angelena."

Angelena says "It's not funny Bubba be quiet honey, and enjoy the music."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: which song was it? My favorite i just havent decide and bo hes way better than waylon Jennings.

cue juileduke

Bubba says "I think I like the song "Who Cares" boy does that talk about he and Angelena we ain't got money and my car don't always start and clothes ain't always new. Boy, that just speaks to me right there I never had alot of money growing up Shannon."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: really' date=' I heard about your grandma saying how mean your momma was, have you seen your mama at all since you've married?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Once she found who her father and mother was why she told me that it wouldn't work out and she called to me tell to never call her again when she heard we was engaged."

Angelena says "You never told me about that Bubba, that must've been painful to go through."

Bubba says "Oh who cares about Momma, I got you my Angel and I don't care how much your father don't like me."

Angelena says "Hey, I heard from Rosco that he caught John Schneider in the Hazzard County Speed trap."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: What?! Is he gonna sing. Oh' date=' come on Bo I wanna go see him perform.

Bo: Get a hold of yourself sweetheart, we'll go.

Doc: Hey, What's A celebrity speed trap?

Shannon: (still exicited) well, you better tell him bo, and we gotta go or he'll be gone before we see him.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bo says "Hey Doc, why don't I tell you on the way over and I can tell my wife really wants to hear him sing."

Shannon says "Well Doc, you'll see and I was just think why don't we bring baby Cassidy with us and let everybody meet her."

Cue Bo's Crush

Doc: that could be an idea' date=' she can make new friends.

Shannon: Angelna, have you heard why rosco caight him?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Something about him driving just like Bo on the tour bus and imagine that all the money he makes and drives his own tour bus."

Bubba says "Now, me I would hire a driver."

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: which one? the one youre bugging me about?

Bubba: No' date=' any of em.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bubba says "From what I hear he sings a song called "Angelena" I would love to hear that one."

Angelena says "Oh honey, that's a sad song about somebody losing a girl named Angelena."

Bubba says "I know, I played that song so many times Grandma was just about sick of song it was the only way I could think of you without crying when you left Raytown."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.