Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

Boss: what? angelena how can you do that to your daddy?

Angelena: daddy' date=' I love bubba, it makes me happy.

Im surpised for boss i thought she'd make him happy.[/quote']

Bubba says "Excuse me, Mr. Hogg but we are in love and now were married and nothing can stop us you know Grandma had the same reaction as well when I told her that I wanted to marry Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss: well' date=' if it makes you happy now why dont you go see shannon bo, and baby cassidy, i heard enos is there.

Bubba: sounds great lets go angelena.

cuejuileduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Okay, I can't believe you did that Bubba now that's the kind of husband that I want nice and strong and let's go see Bo, Shannon and Baby Cassidy."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: all right lets go bye grandma.

Thelma: bye baby.

cuejuileduke

*Thelma walks by and says "Oh my Bubba just got married and he looks so happy I wonder what Boss Hogg thinks of his new son-in-law. Well Angelena it's bad for a granddaughter-in-law she's better then Naomi when Vinton first married her and certainly better than his first wife as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Jesse: Thelma, are you talking to yourself again.

Thelma: No, just thinking.

Meanwhile back at the hospital...

Doc Cassidy: Shannon, Bo, y'all can start packing and it's time for me to get back to New York.

Shannon: No, Doc, you've done so much for us, please stay a little longer.

cue julieduke

Jesse: Thelma' date=' are you talking to yourself again.

Thelma: No, just thinking.

Meanwhile back at the hospital...

Doc Cassidy: Shannon, Bo, y'all can start packing and it's time for me to get back to New York.

Shannon: No, Doc, you've done so much for us, please stay a little longer.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba and Angelena got there to see little Baby Cassidy and it seems that Angelena asked to hold her and Shannon said ok. Bubba looked at Bo and says "Oh boy, she's going to want one now Bo. What do I do now about this here."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo: Well, you can go adopt one at the orpanage.

Shannon: Bo, dont give him any ideas.

BO: Im not, just suggesting.

Shannon: Well, ok, Doc, would you like to have supper with us?

Doc: sure, as soon as I can say you can go home.

Bubba: but i thought you did.

Doc: nope they gotta fill out some forms.

Bubba: Oh.

Cue Julieduke

Bo: Well' date=' you can go adopt one at the orpanage.

Shannon: Bo, dont give him any ideas.

BO: Im not, just suggesting.

Shannon: Well, ok, Doc, would you like to have supper with us?

Doc: sure, as soon as I can say you can go home.

Bubba: but i thought you did.

Doc: nope they gotta fill out some forms.

Bubba: Oh.

Cue Julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Bubba adoption ain't such a bad idea you know it will still be a child just with no stretch marks but of course when were able and stable as well."

Bubba says "Oh, Okay I see what your talking about you know I love being married to you Angelena and if you want to adopt a child well then it sounds fine with me."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: thanks bubba.

bubba: hey wonderful baby' date='Shannon, Bo we gotta go see ya.

Angelena: yeah bye. bye doc

Doc: Y'all got some nice friends, right y'all can leave now.

Shannon: thanks Doc, we appericate this, you can follow us.

Doc: OK lead me.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "That's going to be you and me one day Angelena and we will bringing home our little boy or girl someday."

Angelena says "I can picture in my head right now it will be a girl first and then a boy honey."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena says "Well Bubba, whatever you want and I'm sure you'll be happy did you ever hear the John Schneider song called "Who Cares" I think that's our song I got the tape with it one there in my car I play it for you sometime."

Bubba says "Ok Angelena, I just don't know if Grandma is ready to be a Great-Grandma yet."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena says "Well Bubba, whatever you want and I'm sure you'll be happy did you ever hear the John Schneider song called "Who Cares" I think that's our song I got the tape with it one there in my car I play it for you sometime."

Bubba says "Ok Angelena, I just don't know if Grandma is ready to be a Great-Grandma yet."

Cue Bo's Crush

A little while later Angelena was going through her car and she found the tape and Bubba was coming as well. She did think that John Schneider looked a little like Bo Duke, she kind of guessed that's why she had bought this tape to begin with.

Bubba gets in Angelena car and she says "Hey Bubba, there's a real quiet place we can go and just listen to this tape right here."

Bubba says "Honey, he looks just like Bo Duke and I know now why you bought this tape here and I'll ready and willing and able darling."

Angelena says "Okay Bubba, then hang on I'm about to take off do you have seat belt fasten right now."

Balladeer:Bubba needs his seat belt, hey Angelena take it easy on that boy on your car it they'll both last longer for ya."

cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: Hey Angelena, should we show that tape to Bo?

angelena: I dont know we'll visit Shannon and Bo tomorrow.

Back at Shannon and Bo's place, Shannon resting and Daisy and Nancy are in the kitchen along with bo, luke,doc, and Uncle jesse. Wonder what they are talking about, lets find out.

cue juileduke

Bubba: Hey Angelena' date=' should we show that tape to Bo?

angelena: I dont know we'll visit Shannon and Bo tomorrow.

Back at Shannon and Bo's place, Shannon resting and Daisy and Nancy are in the kitchen along with bo, luke,doc, and Uncle jesse. Wonder what they are talking about, lets find out.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Doc says "That is one cute little girl, I sure am glad that it turned out okay for Cassidy."

Bo says "Well, thanks Doc she is going to be forever "My Little Girl" even when she grown and she's married. She alway's be my little girl."

cue Bo's Crush

Nancy: that's so sweet to hear bo. I think that's nice.

Bo: yep(crying) I better see if Shannon ok.

Daisy: we'll call you when supper's ready' date=' Bo.

cue juileduke[/quote']

The Next day

Bubba and Angelena came over to see Bo, Shannon and baby Cassidy they brought that John Schneider tape.

Bubba knocks on the door and he see's Bo at the door and he says "Hey Angelena your right he does look just like John Schneider."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: well, do you wanna tell him?

Bubba: cant we wait.

Doc had answered the door

Doc: Oh, hey Bubba, angelena, come on in I think it would be great to have some vistors to see bo,Shannon and baby Cassidy. Bo, Shannon, you got a couple of vistors.

Shannon: Hey, y'all, what brings you here?

cue juileduke

Angelena: well' date=' do you wanna tell him?

Bubba: cant we wait.

Doc had answered the door

Doc: Oh, hey Bubba, angelena, come on in I think it would be great to have some vistors to see bo,Shannon and baby Cassidy. Bo, Shannon, you got a couple of vistors.

Shannon: Hey, y'all, what brings you here?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Hey Bo, we just wanted to see Baby Cassidy and I've found this tape that Angelena's been cheating on me with."

Angelena says "Oh very funny Bubba but seriously this singer "John Schneider" he looks just like you Bo and he's great singer and I can't believe Bubba said that one."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena : and I have not be cheating on you with it' date=' well bo what do sat about it.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Geez, I just teasing you and it's just the way you look at the cassette there and Bo we are still okay. Geez, I didn't no my wife was so dang hyper about that right there."

Doc says "Well Bubba, that would get any woman mad and besides who is the singer that looks like Bo here that Angelena keeps eyeing up. I think I better not tell Nancy about this singer here then."

Bubba says "Well, it's "John Schneider and he looks just like Bo over here as if they could be twins."

cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.