Doc: A Visit To Hazzard ( A Doc and Dukes of Hazzard Crossover)

It seemed like a beautiful day, he was going to the braves game with the lady of dreams in the cab and his Dierks Bentley cd was playing as well. It seemed like this seem like the way to Atlanta and Nancy was giving him grief about not asking for directions right now. And then his day was going from bad to worst he has pick up a cop on his back door and now his truck wasn't running too well he pulled over for the cop and it seems that now his truck just stopped running right now and he was mad as ever.

Nancy says "Clint, what's wrong with your truck I thought you had this looked at before you left New York."

Clint says "I've had alot of patients and no time and now I'm regretting it and you know what I might've been speeding earlier. You I might be the best docter, you ever met but when it comes to cars and trucks I'm no mechanic."

Cue Bo's Crush ( How to do you like it so far)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco: Today must be my lucky day.

Clint hears Rosco's sirens and pulls over.

Clint: something the matter, Sheriff?

Rosco: youre speeding, here's your ticket.

Clint: Well, here's your money. Do you know where I cacn get my truck fixed.

Rosco: Of course, In Hazzard, Cooter Davenport. I'll cb him for you.

Clint: Thanks.

back in hazzard jesse and luke was gone while bo was trying to keep Shannon company. Not long ago doc petticord told her that she was due to have a baby soon. we'll find out.

cue julieduke

Rosco: Today must be my lucky day.

Clint hears Rosco's sirens and pulls over.

Clint: something the matter' date=' Sheriff?

Rosco: youre speeding, here's your ticket.

Clint: Well, here's your money. Do you know where I cacn get my truck fixed.

Rosco: Of course, In Hazzard, Cooter Davenport. I'll cb him for you.

Clint: Thanks.

back in hazzard jesse and luke was gone while bo was trying to keep Shannon company. Not long ago doc petticord told her that she was due to have a baby soon. we'll find out.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Cooter shows and see's the New York pick-up truck and it was a Ford and it seems that he didn't exactly dress like a New York or talk like one either and it seems that Enos had told him about this Doc Cassidy that was In New York a while back ago.

Cue Bo's Crush

Nancy was regstering in the hazzard hotel and luke and jesse was in town saw Clint and asked if he could come by the farm and check up on Shannon since Doc Petticord was out of town.

Clint: Sure, Let me tell Nancy, my nurse.

Luke: all right, we'll take you there.

Cooter: Hey Dr. Cassidy, It seems you're gonna be here a week til I can get this fixed I got to order the parts.

Clint: No rush, I'll tell tippy to tell dr. crane he can take care of my patients.

cue julieduke.

Nancy was regstering in the hazzard hotel and luke and jesse was in town saw Clint and asked if he could come by the farm and check up on Shannon since Doc Petticord was out of town.

Clint: Sure' date=' Let me tell Nancy, my nurse.

Luke: all right, we'll take you there.

Cooter: Hey Dr. Cassidy, It seems you're gonna be here a week til I can get this fixed I got to order the parts.

Clint: No rush, I'll tell tippy to tell dr. crane he can take care of my patients.

cue julieduke.[/quote']

Clint looks at the General and says "Enos told me about this car back in New York City but I thought this was only used for racing I didn't realize your drove this everybody Luke."

Nancy walks out and says "Hey I allreadry told Dr.Crane like you requested and nice car my dad had a Charger like this but it wasn't this color or painted like this right here."

Cue Bo's Crush

Luke: Thanks. It's been with us for 7 years.

As soon as everybody got to the farm, Clint said that Shannon was gonna have her baby soon and needed to get to a hospital idmedditaly.

Bo took her to the hospital and Shannon wanted Dr.Cassidy and Nurse Nichol to do it.

Meanwhile in New York, Enos had got Tippy's message of Dr. Cassidy and headed for hazzard.

cue julieduke

Luke: Thanks. It's been with us for 7 years.

As soon as everybody got to the farm' date=' Clint said that Shannon was gonna have her baby soon and needed to get to a hospital idmedditaly.

Bo took her to the hospital and Shannon wanted Dr.Cassidy and Nurse Nichol to do it.

Meanwhile in New York, Enos had got Tippy's message of Dr. Cassidy and headed for hazzard.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Meanwhile at the hospital is seems that Doc Cassidy was doing what he was so good at and Nancy was helping and him.

Back In New York

Tippy says "You know Enos, I think Doc Cassidy and Nancy have something going on and it's pretty sweet if you don't me saying so. Everybody at Westbury Clinic can tell the two of them are in love and what is Hazzard like Enos."xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cue Bo's Crush

Enos: Well,Miss Tippy, I think that for Dr. Cassidy and nurse nichol to decide. Hazzard fun Tippy I should take you there one day gotta go bye.

Tippy: Bye Enos.

in the hosptial bo was nrevous pacing back and forth wondering if his wife was gonna be ok.

Clint: You're gonna be fine, Mrs. Duke. Im enos' doctor, I take care of him and im gonna be sure to take care of you.

Shannon: you hear that bo, im gonna be fine.

Nancy: Bo, we're gonna make sure she's fine,ok.

Bo: ok.( acts nervous)

cue julieduke

Enos: Well' date='Miss Tippy, I think that for Dr. Cassidy and nurse nichol to decide. Hazzard fun Tippy I should take you there one day gotta go bye.

Tippy: Bye Enos.

in the hosptial bo was nrevous pacing back and forth wondering if his wife was gonna be ok.

Clint: You're gonna be fine, Mrs. Duke. Im enos' doctor, I take care of him and im gonna be sure to take care of you.

Shannon: you hear that bo, im gonna be fine.

Nancy: Bo, we're gonna make sure she's fine,ok.

Bo: ok.( acts nervous)

cue julieduke[/quote']

A couple of hours later it seems that Doc. Cassidy had news for Bo and he says "Bo, your daughter is fine she was a breech birth and it seems she want to come out the wrong way but she is fine and healthy and I think that Shannona and your brand new daughter wants to see you."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Oh' date=' Bo, aint she cute.

Bo: Yep, got her mother's eyes.

Shannon: I love you, Bo.

Bo: I love you too, darling.

Aint that great Bo and Shannon has a baby girl, Let's find out where Enos is before we can get back to this happy moment.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Enos is right now in New York City traffic and trying to get to the highway he is very patient person but this is really getting to him right now. His phone rings and it's Tippy and she says "Enos, don't take the road you wanted to take it gets the rush hour traffic in the whole city."

Cue Bo's Crush

Enos: Thanks' date=' Tippy, but im already stuck in it.

Back at the hospital, Bo and Shannon had figured to name thier daughter after Daisy since Shannon is the first Duke that she ever met. Daisy Mae was her name. Poor Enos is still stuck hope he can go see the baby.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Tippy says "Oh don't worry you ought to see the rush hour on a friday that is nothing, I been on that road when it took over an hour to get back home."

Cue bo's Crush

On second thought ' date=' Bo and Shannon decided to name it Cassidy right after Dr. Cassidy of wheeen they needed help.

In new york, Enos got out of that rush hour and heard of the good news of Bo and Shannon and baby Cassidy and tried to get their to see them.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Enos got Tippy on the phone and decided to tell her the good news and she says "Oh Enos, I'm so happy for them and wait just a minute while I tell them what Doc Cassidy did and Nurse Nancy did in Hazzard.

In New York City at the Westbury Clinic

Tippy says "Enos wait one minute and while I put the phone by the P.A. Speaker system and when I say hinky you say the good news."

Tippy puts the phone on the P.A. Speaker System and she says "Hinky" and Enos tells everybody at Westbury clinic the good news and it everybody was so happy for Bo and Shannon and for Doc Cassidy and Nurse Nancy.

Cue Bo's Crush.

Dr. Crane: who cares what Dr. Cassidy did.

Ms. DeWitt: Uh, we do, Dr. Crane.

(Tippy nods)

Back in Hazzard, Shannnon and Bo decided to ask Doc Cassidy and nurse Nichol to be the godparents they were stunned but said sure that they could handle it.

Bo and Shannon was exicted the rest of the dukes came and visit and talked with Bo and Shannon of the their good news.

cue julieduke

Dr. Crane: who cares what Dr. Cassidy did.

Ms. DeWitt: Uh' date=' we do, Dr. Crane.

(Tippy nods)

Back in Hazzard, Shannnon and Bo decided to ask Doc Cassidy and nurse Nichol to be the godparents they were stunned but said sure that they could handle it.

Bo and Shannon was exicted the rest of the dukes came and visit and talked with Bo and Shannon of the their good news.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba and Angelena walked to see Bo and Shannon's baby Cassidy and they seen about beautiful she was and Angelena says "You know Bubba I want one them someday and I don't care if daddy don't like you none it's my life I'm living and I was thinking what if we crossed the county line and went and got married in Chickasaw County honey."

Bubba says "Did you just propose to me honey you that is totally backwards but I like the idea Angelena what If I meet you at the Boars Nest at say 7pm and will go there and get married in the morning."

Balladeer: Now wait a minute did we just see Angelena propose to Bubba and their running off to get married I hope her daddy don't catch on to what's going today.

Cue Bo's Crush

7 pm came, and Bo was just taking Shannon back to Hazzard with Dr. Cassidy and Nurse Nichol at his side. While Bubba and angelna went to the boars nest and planned their eloping wedding for morning.

When Bo and Shannon returned to Hazzard with Doc and Nancy, Boss came by and saw baby Cassidy, I wonder what he's gonna say?

cue julieduke

7 pm came' date=' and Bo was just taking Shannon back to Hazzard with Dr. Cassidy and Nurse Nichol at his side. While Bubba and angelna went to the boars nest and planned their eloping wedding for morning.

When Bo and Shannon returned to Hazzard with Doc and Nancy, Boss came by and saw baby Cassidy, I wonder what he's gonna say?

cue julieduke[/quote']

Boss says "You know this is the prettiest baby girl I've ever seen you know I never did get to see Angelena and Juliet as newborns something that she had repubation in Raytown and besides I never could give figure how to tell Lulu that I had gotten another woman pregant. You know she always wanted children and the docter was it because of me and she would've know I got the twin's mother pregant she would've been hurt. Besides has anybody seen Angelena anywhere around town I called her on her cb and she doesn't pick up I getting worried."

Shannon just grinned and Bo kept a straight face because they knew what was going on between Bubba and Angelena Hogg right now.

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Thanks ' date='Boss.

(bo and Shannon looked at each other)

Luke: you know, Boss it occured to me why do you like bo and shannon baby so much?

Boss:Well, I like kids.

wow! that's the first time boss has been nice to the dukes for centuries! Wonder what boss is up to?

cue julieduke[/quote']

Luke says "Aren't you the least bit curious to where Bubba and Angelena are at right now and you got to admit Bo and Shannon's baby is a cutie. I think Bo's is going to have to screen her dates when's she dating age."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon laughs

Bo: Luke that not funny.

Boss: well' date=' i am a little bit but im sure they can handle themselves. Can I hold her?

Shannon looked at bo scary like and doc cassidy heard the whole thing and came in.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Boss says "I'm finally holding a Duke, but she sure is cute thow you got to admit that Bo and Shannon you make cute babies. You know I held you as baby Bo and Luke and Daisy as well."

cue Bo's Crush

Luke: come on boss you didnt did you?

Boss: of course i did she looks just like you shannon.

Shannon: Thanks Boss' date=' I think she will have the personality of bo though.

cue julieduke.[/quote']

Luke says "Ya Ordinary as ever, but wait till she's sixteen she's going to have to keep a address books with the guys numbers around."

Boss: can image what Cassidy is going to be like in sixteen years from now?

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.