Thanksgiving Day Delight

LoriDavenport

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori looked at Cooter and yelled back,"WELL!!! IT AIN'T MY FAULT!!! I CAN'T HELP THE FACT THAT I LOVE TO RACE AND WHATNOT!!! IM A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT!!"

Cooter turned around and was about to say something to her when he just shook his head and walked out slamming her door. Lori shrugged and walked in through the house grabbing her a cup of orange juice and setting down at the table seeing B.L. stand there. Lori threw the paper down and go tup, rolling her sleeves up she cussed a bluestreak at B.L. and dove ontop of her beating her brains in,"This is for hitting me....this is for pestering me....this is for, he-- whatever other reason i can think of!!"

Cooter saw them and pulled Lori off B.L. immedialtey and took Lori outside."Will you two cool it for once!!!"

Lori shrugged him away and found the keys to Midnight Rider and got in, and pulled away,Luther had brung it home last night and planned on bringing B.L.'s today. Cooter shook his fist in the air,"GO ON THEN!!!!! I DONT CARE!!!!"

Lori sped up and headed towards her rock at Dry Creek.

When she got there she'd sat on the rock and take out her guitar and play a tune, she'd always come here to take her mother's passing off her mind. She had too much in her life to deal with.

Luke at the farm though was............

Luke at the farm though was doing some hard thinking. 'How could he have been stupid enough to walk right back into the one place he knew he shouldn't have?' It was bad enough that he'd been orignally in the situation to take the blame to every single on of the ones who the very next night went right back to get into more trouble and against his better judgement he DID NOT just let them do so on their own but went after them only to get himself in more trouble. He heard Daisy calling him and answered back.

"Phone!" she said.

Luke took a deep breath. He figured he knew who it was. "Hello." He was right.

Robin asked, "So are you still alive?"

"For now." Luke replied.

Robin said, "Mark said you all could go back to jail?"

Luke replied, "Oh yeah, Jesse's made that real clear."

Lori got up and walked to the car,"This heres Whiskey Bent calling out to Vance Duke, ya got yer ears on?"

Vance went to the CB,Luke listening in, he could tell Lori was crying or going to cry, she had that scratchy dry sound in her throat.

Luke kept on listening and heard Vance say he'd meet her at Dry Creek. Luke might have to go do some investigating.

Vance borrowed Uncle Jesse's truck and headed out. When he arrived there he could see Lori had already been drinking. Vance walked over and shook his head,"Good way t' kill yer self."

Lori sighed and looked up to him,"The way I feel.... I don't care anymore."

Vance sighed and sat beside her stroking her hair. Lori leaned over against him saying,"Ya know, I can and probably am going back to prison right?"

Vance nodded,"Yea all of you can."

Lori looked to Vance,"You do know I still love Luke too?"

Vance sighed,"Yea I do...this is about him to aint it?"

Lori nodded and looked away from Vance, taking another huge drink of Jack Daniels."If you need me, ill be here, im staying away from everyone for awhile."

Vance nodded and got up,"k...suit yerself, darlin...please don't do anything stupid."

Lori shook her head and agreed not too.

Vance went back home, Luke had questions in his eyes......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Davenport farm Dixie couldn't for the life of her sleep a wink on account of Lori and B.L. and Cooter so she...........

At the Davenport farm Dixie couldn't for the life of her sleep a wink on account of Lori and B.L. and Cooter so she got up and then stomped her way through the house to get some breakfast there was no doubt in Cooter who had come back in after Lori left and B.L's mind that Dixie wasn't at all happy about the rude awakening of all their hollering. She glared at her brother and remaining cousin and asked with a dark look on her face

"Must you three make so much noise this early?"

B.L shrugged a little wiping at her split lip where one of Lori's punches had landed perfectly

"He and Lori started it all I was doing was innocently minding my own business and the next thing I knew Lori was after me and beatin' the tar out of me."

Cooter looked at B.L and snorted when she said she had 'innocently' been minding her own business. He then went outside without a word wasn't nothin' to do in the house and he was bored sitting down with a car magazine wasn't an option his rear still smarted from that whipping....

Cooter looked at B.L and snorted when she said she had 'innocently' been minding her own business. He then went outside without a word wasn't nothin' to do in the house and he was bored sitting down with a car magazine wasn't an option his rear still smarted from that whipping so he popped the hood on the wrecker and began working on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought Luke was on the phone with Robin, he was also listening to Vance and Lori on the CB and knew Vance went to meet her at Dry Creek. When Vance walked in, Luke just gave him a questioning look.

Vance knew Luke would find him after he got off the phone.

On the phone Robin asked, "But, what about school, ....... if, ........"

Luke heard her unfinished question without her asking it and replied, "I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see day after tomorrow." They had been notified to be in Court at 800 the day after tomorrow. He continued, "Look, I've got to get off here. I'll try to call you back later."

Robin knew he didn't like to talk on the phone much and especially since she had started a subject he obviously didn't want to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke walked outside to go find Vance.

Vance was leaning against the barn yard fence waiting for him.

Luke said, "Vance?"

Vance turned to him, "She's at Dry Creek. She's drinking and she still loves you."

Luke shook his head and said, "And, you're here?"

Vance replied, "Might as well be. It's not me she wants."

Luke ...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime, Jesse went over to see his old fishin' buddy, Judge Hardcastle. He hoped by letting him know that the 'kids' were still in school that what ever punishment he could come up with wouldnt' hurt their school work. He knew they had messed up but he didn't want to see their graduations pushed back because of their poor judgement. Jesse knew Judge Hardcastel was tough, but could be very inventive in his punishments.

Luke sighed and said,"Well....I'll go talk to her...I still love her, but me and Robin is trying so hard right now to take things slow....I'll go talk to her...hoe bad is she drinkin??"

Vance sighed and looked out on the back forty,"A whole he-- of a lot I'll say that much."

Luke shook his head and got in his car going to Dry Creek.

When he arrived there Lori was laying across the hood of Midnight Rider, she wasn't drunk, but close.

Luke sighed and laid beside her on the hood looking at her asking,"Why are you doing this?? Vance told me all what you said...I just can't understand Lor..you're a beautiful girl you can have any guy you want..."

Lori looked to him,"Yea..but I can't have you.... no one else compares."

Luke shook his head and softly replied......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooter threw the wrench down and shook his head. B.L.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uncle Jesse saw Judge Hardcastle and began to talk to him,"Howdy..how ya been?"

THe judge looked to him and smiled,"Pretty good Jesse...I reckon yer here to talk about the youngins huh?"

Jesse looked to him,"Well whatever punishment you bestow upon them won't effect their schoolwork, they've all tried really hard to make it this far in school and i'd hate to see em' have their graduation backed up."

The Judge looked to Jesse and said.........

B.L moved her foot as the wrench Cooter threw almost hit it. She didn't say anything though he was mad and she didn't want it to come raining down on her. She just picked up the wrench and put it back in the tool box without a word. Cooter stuffed his hands in his pockets and muttered

"I'm goin' fer a walk"

B.L watched him go and then put the tools away....

The Judge looked to Jesse and said, "Well, I've been thinking on it. I think taking them out of school would be more of a vacation. Football season is over. So, I've been looking to keep their weekends filled."

Jesse smiled and nodded. He was following the Judges idea.

Judge Hardcastle and Jesse both had a good laugh.

Jesse explained, "They are all good kids. But, I guess they are just trying to spread their wings."

Judge Hardcastle smiled and assured Jesse. "I'll do what I can but, I've got to do my job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke shook his head and softly replied, "Look I'm nothing special and I sure ain't worth all this." He paused. He knew she couldn't or shouldn't be driving like this and he knew he should make it clear that he and Robin were trying to work things out. But, Luke also knew that voicing any of that right now may not be such a good idea. So, he said, "Why don't you leave Midnight here and come out to the farm for awhile. We can get you something to eat and we'll talk?"

Lori ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooter walked off thinking.

Lori sighed and said,"Wont Robin get a little ticked off??"

Luke sighed,"If she finds out, she may...but we need to talk."

Lori nodded and got up, a little wobbly and unsturdy. Luke took her hand and led her to the car.

When they arrived Vance looked away and Lori sighed,"Luke..I gotta talk to him..I hurt him bad..I do like him but..."

Luke nodded,"Yea..I know. Look Uncle Jesse aint home so c'mon lets go grab us a bite to eat."

Lori nodded and giggled, the Jack Daniels went straight to her. Luke sighed,first he had to get her sobered up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cooter went to talk to Lori cause well she'd been through the whole im inlove stage, with Billy Ray..course he went to the Navy and she aint heard from him since. When Cooter got to Dry Creek he could see Midnight, But no Lori...Cooter went to the CB and CB'd B.L.......

B.L heard Cooter call on the cb while she was washing her car. She layed the soapy rag on the roof and wiped the suds from her hand reaching in the window grabbing the CB mic.

"Yeah Cooter what is it?"

Cooter: "B.L I'm at dry creek and found Midnight Rider but no Lori has she come home?"

B.L: "Nuh uh ain't seen her, I'll be there in a few minutes and help ya look for her."

B.L tossed the mic on the seat and then rinsed the suds off the Judge real quick turning off the water hose climbing in and speeding off toward Dry Creek. Cooter saw her coming up and waved at her, B.L stopped the car and got out.

Dixie.........

Luke sat on the banister of the porch while Lori ate the sandwich he'd made her. He heard the phone ring......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie decided that if Lori wasn't with Midnight that there was only one place she could be, she called the Dukes, "Luke? Is Lori there? with Vance?" she added quickly.

Luke said quietly, "She's here."

Dixie said, "Cooter went looking for her and found Midnight. He and BL are looking for her."

Luke said, "Tell them not to worry she's here. I didn't think she needed to drive right now."

Dixie said, "OK. Thanks. I'll let Cooter and BL know." She went to radio Cooter and BL to let them know that Lori was OK. She wasn't sure what was up and wasn't sure that she wanted to know either as long as Lori was OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse pulled up in the yard after talking to the judge. He saw Lori setting on the porch and could tell that she had been drinking. Luke was coming back out of the house. Vance was no where to been seen. He just looked at Luke.

Luke gave him an 'I'll explain soon' look.

Jesse nodded, letting him know that 'yes he would be doing some explaining real soon'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke looked to Lori and sighed,"Darlin... like I said before I aint one that you need to be doing this to yerself over, no boy is...."

Lori stopped him,"What? worth it?? Luke.... don't go there, i done said that yer ARE worth it, Im just stuck on something that I'll never have again."

Luke dropped his head, if things went the way he and Robin planned, Lori was right. "Well, me and Robin are trying to take it slow and easy now.."

Lori looked at Luke, her eyes were watery but she never cried.. she just ran a hand down the side of her face. Lori go tup, she was sobered up now and could walk straight, she got up and headed out back to find Vance, Luke didn't even have no time to explain nothing to her.... He sat on the porch and ran his hands up the side of his face. Uncle Jesse came back out and said,"I take it her drinking binge is cause of you?"

Luke looked to Uncle Jesse and said,"Yea...she's still inlove with me, like I said He-- I love her too, but I've got Robin."

Uncle Jesse looked to Luke,"I told ya to never say i love you to a girl, specially when ya know you've got another one that you know you WILL get back together with!!! ding-dang it!! don't you listen to me anymore???"

Luke.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie told B.L. and Cooter they sighed with relief and Cooter got in Midnight to go get her. He had found the bottles of Jack Daniels and began to worry some about his cousin.

B.L..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori saw Vance and walked up in behind him,"Hey Vance....Im sorry."

Vance looked over his shoulder to her and smiled,"S'ok....you never cared for me, only Luke and that's all that matters..we can still be fri...."

Lori didn't even let him finish the sentence and she hugged him,"Vance, I do care for you...but I love Luke.....I know Im holding on to something that will never exsist tween us no more but...Vance im sorry."

Vance hugged her back and smiled,"So? friends?"

Lori smiled,"Yea..friends!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther got home to find that Midnight Rider was gone so he..........

B.L got back in her car and headed back home to wait for Cooter to bring Lori back. She didn't understand Lori at all she had never found a boy that she thought was special enough to do the things Lori was doing to herself over just because she and Luke broke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther got home to find Midnight Rider was gone so he went inside to see if she'd run an errand to town or something he noticed B.L and Cooter wasn't home either he hoped the three wasn't off killing each ohter.

Luke looked at Jesse and said, "I listen. Sometimes I even know before I do something I shoudn't but I just ......"

Jesse shook his head letting him know what he was trying to say, but said, "Luke I was your age once. That's how I know some of the things I try to tell you." He paused for a minute and then said, "And sometimes I know when I tell you that you'll never listen to me until you've lived it yourself."

Luke smiled at his very wise uncle as he saw Midnight come up the drive, "Wonder who....."

He didn't get to finsh his sentence before he saw Cooter getting out.

Luke walked over to Cooter.

Cooter said, "She with Vance?"

Luke replied, "Now. I went after her when Vance told me she was pretty far gone."

Cooter looked at him strangely, "You went after her? Luke what is going on with you two?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther didn't want to see any of them in any serious trouble but somewhere deep he hoped the judge sent them a message to calm down a bit. He knew they were getting out of hand a bit but wasn't sure how much more he could take. maybe he'd talk to Jesse soon to see if he had any advice.

Luke, "Cooter I'd rather not discuss this, not now least."

Cooter humphed Luke and walked over to get Lori. When Lori saw him she went off,"OHHH SO NOW I CAN'T GO ANYWHERES WITHOUT SOMEONE FOLLOWIN ME???"

Cooter screamed back at her,"I WAS WORRIED DANG IT!!!! C'MON!!!! LUTHER'LL TEAR OUR HIDES APART IF WE AINT HOME!!!"

Lori took that into consideration and headed towards Midnight Rider. When they got in and Lori sped off Cooter remembered the bottles and asked..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L. returned home seeing Luther home, she knew there'd be he-- to pay now........

Cooter remembered the bottles and asked

"Where'd you get all them bottles of Jack Daniels?"

Lori shrugged and answered off handedly "Same place everybody round here that don't drink shine gets it"

Cooter looked at her with a look that could kill

"Are you deliberately tryin' to kill yerself?"

Lori shrugged "Maybe ain't got much goin for me nohow."

Cooter didn't say another word just kept on staring at the road driving home....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L. returned home seeing Luther home, she knew there'd be he-- to pay now. Getting out of the Judge she slowly walked across the yard and up the steps like someone going to a funeral and it was likely to be her own. Taking a deep breath BL slowly opened the door hoping Luther wouldn't see her and she could sneak to her room unnoticed but no such luck he was sitting in the livingroom reading the newspaper.

"Where have you been missy I hope you weren't out causing more trouble"

BL: "Just out riding around and I ain't caused any trouble."

BL was a little offended that he'd automatically accuse her of getting into trouble it's not like that's all she ever did.

Luther: "Where's Cooter and Lori?"

BL gulped she was afraid he'd ask this but before she could answer she heard Midnight Rider pull in...

"There they are"

BL decided to quickly head to her room and watch from a safe distance. Maybe she could see the action without getting into more trouble.

Luther watched as Cooter got out of the drivers seat and Lori the passenger side. He asked, "Why are you driving? And where have you two been?"

Cooter looked at Lori. She still looked pretty tipsy. He said, "Ah, .............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With only one more day until Luke and Mark had to be in Court, Robin was concerned about what would happen. She decided to call Daisy and talk to her.

Daisy happened to answer the ringing phone. She had been watching Luke watch Vance who was watching Lori leave with Cooter. "Duke Farm."

"Daisy" Robin said.

"Yeah, hold on I'll get Luke." Daisy said automatically.

Robin stopped her, "Wait. Don't tell him it's me, yet. Can we talk? I'm worried about what could hapen tomorrow."

Daisy had been doing her own fair share of worrying and...............

Cooter looked at Lori. She still looked pretty tipsy. He said, "Ah, well Lori was out runnin some errands..I ran into her and wanted to talk to her..she let me drive cause she had a headache."

Luther believed it til Lori walked by and he could smell the whiskey on her. Luther pulled her to him and smelled to see if he was correct, Lori winced as he yelled in her ear,"BEEN DRINKIN HAVE YA????"

Lori whirled around and said,"Why would you care???!!! you don't know what im goin through rigth now!!! Luke,Momma, and Court!!!"

Luther said before he spoke, knowing that one reason wasn't her fault at all, Lori's momma had passed away because she had gotten deathly ill...all her life Lori was told by her brother and sister and dad that it was Lori's fault..due to her momma gettin sick after she had Lori.

Luther screamed,"ALL OF WHICH IS YER FAULT!!!"

B.L. and Cooter and Dixie heard it and all poled their heads out their doors seeing Lori's face as she turned pale,"So now you too.....I was the cause of my momma dying... you think that too??"

Luther had quickly examined what he had said and retored back,"Lori...no...you wasn't...it slipped...."

But Lori was already out the door and gone...were no one knows....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L. and Cooter.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke had seen Midnight Rider go by futher the faster, as if she was going to kill someone. He got concerned................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy had been doing her own fair share of worrying and said,"Well, sugar to tell ya the truth I am too..........

B.L and Cooter stormed out of their rooms giving Luther hateful looks neither one caring now iif they got in trouble. B.L screamed at Luther something none of them would ever do if they valued their hides.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT TO HER!"

Luther just shook his head shamefully not even bothering to tell B.L to stop shouting at him. Cooter silently took her by the arm and led her outside saying

"You search east and I'll search west,don't worry we'll find her."

Dixie got brave enough to come out of her own room when Cooter and B.L were outside she heard Cooter's instructions to B.L and said quietly

"I'll search north"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke had seen Midnight Rider go by futher the faster, as if she was going to kill someone. He got concerned so he jumped in his car and took off after her. Somebody had to stop her before she killed herself or someone else. Getting such a late start and with the speed Lori was going it was hard to catch her so he picked up the CB and said..........

Getting such a late start and with the speed Lori was going it was hard to catch her so he picked up the CB and said, "Whiskey Bent this is Lost Sheep 1." Luke got no answer. He jumped into his car and spun out slinging dirty and gravel in his wake. He called again on the CB, "Whiskey Bent slow it down!" He still got not answer.

Lori was still driving way too fast and could barely see through her tears. She ignored Luke's calls on the CB.

Luke was closing in on her back bumper hoping to be able to get around her and at least slow her down.

Cooter had heard Luke's calls to Lori and radioed, "Lost Sheep 1 this is Crazy C. Where is she at?"

Luke replied, "She just flew past the farm heading toward the County line as hard and fast as she can go."

Cooter replied, "I'm behind ya'll."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the farm Daisy was still on the phone with Robin when she saw Luke brake into a run. She heard him pull out of the yard in a big hurry.

On the other end of the line, the sound of Luke's car pulling out fast was not missed by Robin. "Where IS he going like THAT?"

Daisy replied, "I have NO idea, but he better hope Jesse didn't see him leave like that!"

"He doesn't need anymore trouble." Robin stated the obvious.

"I know, Sugar." Daisy replied.

Robin said, "I'm just worried that those last two stunts are going to get him locked up and he won't be able to finish school with us next year."

Daisy said, "I know the first time he did opened his mouth to keep everyone else out of trouble. He's lucky that Rosco didn't know they were fighting when he pulled up or it could have even been worse."

Robin said, "I know I was one of the ones who would have been in hot water if he hadn't have went to jail the other night, but ya know some of the people at school just don't understand that."

Daisy replied, ................

Lori could feel Luke and Cooter in behind her as she spun it around causing the two to spin their cars around almost colliding with each other. Cooter looked to Luke giving her time to head out she knew B.L. could and would head her off.

Cooter looked to Luke and said,"Luther said some things to her he shouldn't have....like the reason why her momma died was her fault....well, atop of that all the drinkin and you and court, its all go tto her and biggg time. She was always told that it was HER fault her momma died and well the way luther said it he told her the same thing.

That got Luke mad a little and he nodded going to were he knew Lori would go to Hound Dog Lake atop of the big oak tree that grew nearest to the bank. After her momma died and they all took small fishing trips Lori would spend most her time up in the old oak tree.

Which is exactly were Lori went. Lori pulled Midnight out of sight of the main road and climbed to the top, she had been driving faster than the general Lee tryin to win the an overland race. Lori could handle the speed she was taught by the best, but on a day like this she couldn't handle anything. She climbed to the top and sat sighing she looked out through the mountains looking up.

Luke................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy replied,"Yea I know...Well Im going to get off here and see whats going on..Ill have him call you later."

Daisy hung up and went outside to see all the Duke cousins looking to one another......

B.L had been coming toward Lori and had slid her car around to block the road but Lori had enough of her wits about her to still turn the car and go cross country to hound dog lake. Turning her car back onto the road meeting Luke headed for hound dog lake B.L knew he'd have a better chance of getting through to Lori than anyone at least she hoped that was still true after all they'd been through in their relationship lately.

Luke pulled up at hound dog lake climbing out of his car and heading to the tree where he knew he'd find Lori.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy hung up and went outside to see all the Duke cousins looking to one anohter and she asked.

"What's going on?"

Bo was the one to answer her saying

"Lori just flew by here like the devil himself was on her tail, Luke went after her to stop her before she kills herself or someone else drivin' like that."

Cooter watched Luke pull out. He wondered what Robin would think if she knew he was out chasing Lori down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He spotted Lori in the tree. She was crying. He walked over to the base of the tree and called up, "Lori don't make me come up there after you. Come on down here and talk to me." He hoped she'd do it soon. He was suposed to be at Robin's in a bit. They were planning to spend the evening together (maybe the night too -- if Luke had his way about it) before going to court tomorrow morning. He pretty much expected to be seeing quiet a bit of Rosco in his future so he planned to spend tonight in the company of a soft female and releive as much 'tension' as he could before tomorrow.

Lori ..................

Lori didn't budge she glared at him through teary eyes and choked up,"LEAVE ME THE HE-- ALONE!!! YER PART OF THE REASON AS TO WHY I'M HERE!!! CAN'T YOU LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND GO BE WITH ROBIN..IT AINT YER JOB TO MAKE ME HAPPY...ITS MY OWN.... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OR I SWEAR......"

Lori couldn't even finish her sentence she began to wail out in tears and pain. Luke sighed and climbed up,"I told ya not to make me come up here..."

Without giving it a second thought Lori jumped down from the oak and said,"FINE!!! IF YOU WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE I'LL GO SOMEWHERES ELSE!!! L-E-A-V-E M-E A-----LONE!!!!! GIT THE FREAKIN PICTURE ALREADY!!!!!"

Luke.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like Lori could be heard a country mile away, Cooter looked around as if Lori was standing right next to him screaming. Cooter looked to B.L. who had pulled up beside him.They looked to each other and planned to capture her once and for all. They sped off looking for her.........