Dancing With The Stars

Julieduke

I'm much too manly to watch a show like that. I spend most of my evenings pumping iron, rebuilding engines, gutting deer and splitting firewood... But that Cheetah Girl has more moves than the General Lee twisting up Razorback Mountain with Rosco, Cletus AND Enos in hot pursuit....not that I saw it or anything, that's just what I heard.

I'm much too manly to watch a show like that. I spend most of my evenings pumping iron, rebuilding engines, gutting deer and splitting firewood... But that Cheetah Girl has more moves than the General Lee twisting up Razorback Mountain with Rosco, Cletus AND Enos in hot pursuit....not that I saw it or anything, that's just what I heard.

that Cheetah girl huh Roger?? LOL I can honestly say I dont watch this show I don't watch this show, course I don't watch no tv at all. But I'm here to pick on RogerDuke now hehehe, just what ya heard, well I heard that a certain redneck man, aint mentioning no names *coughs* Roger! watches or takes little sneak peeks of this here show. LOL just messing around with ya RogerDuke, you may not watch the show, or as I believe, you may LOL.

But you did give me an idea fer a new thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ME TOO!!!!! every time i saw him i just wanted to jump into the tv and hug him.lol he was at both shows and u could see him sometimes in the corner when they would show the other contestents. i think they asked him what he thought of the new stars but i don't remember what he said cause i was focussed on his cute little face.lol

Bo's Crush is right about the question. I don't remember his answer either. LOL

Did you know that Helio is Entertainment Tonight's official Dancing With the Stars reporter this season?

Last season it was Donny Osmond which was cool. Donny would have been good this year too since he must understand sign language.

But Helio will do a great job too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Like many have said before anyone from Dukes would be cool, but I have a feeling the one that would be most likely to succeed at that show and catch the people's favor would be John. He's got great legs and has a great look for ballroom dancing. Plus he's one of the more recongized cast members with his recent work on Smallville, Secret Life of An American Teenager, and now him going on to do 26 miles, and his stints on Nip/Tuck and CSI Maimi. So I personally would love to see John on there. He would be more likely than anybody.