Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Reba was still sound asleep but still unaware of what was going on right now and not knowing that her father was really concerned for her right now as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba wakes up and she not in the chair by her Uncle and she looks around and says "Hey dad, what happened all I know was that I so tired and I fell asleep as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Luke walked into the room and he started to talk to Bo and said Bo Stacy needs you and it's really inportant Tracy was cring on the Phone. and Bo said Ok I will call them and then he left and called Tracy.

Tracy was in the hospital with Stacy when her cell phone rang and she looked at it and it was Bo and she picked it up and said Baby you need to get home Stay was beat up. Bo said WHAT? ANDTracy said ya George (her husband) did it and she lost the baby because of it. Bo was furouse and he said Ok call Walker and have that Bastard in Jail I don't want him around Stacy.

Adam walked in and he saw his Uncle was mad and he knew it had to do with George and Stacy. He never liked George. Bo got off the Phone and he told Adam and Adam got Mad and said Uncle Bo I'm going with you.

Luke walked into the room and he started to talk to Bo and said Bo Stacy needs you and it's really inportant Tracy was cring on the Phone. and Bo said Ok I will call them and then he left and called Tracy.

Tracy was in the hospital with Stacy when her cell phone rang and she looked at it and it was Bo and she picked it up and said Baby you need to get home Stay was beat up. Bo said WHAT? ANDTracy said ya George (her husband) did it and she lost the baby because of it. Bo was furouse and he said Ok call Walker and have that Bastard in Jail I don't want him around Stacy.

Adam walked in and he saw his Uncle was mad and he knew it had to do with George and Stacy. He never liked George. Bo got off the Phone and he told Adam and Adam got Mad and said Uncle Bo I'm going with you.

Reba says "I always had a bad feeling about him Uncle Luke, she'll never get over that it's the worst when it's your husband that caused a woman to lose her baby."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Reba says "I always had a bad feeling about him Uncle Luke, she'll never get over that it's the worst when it's your husband that caused a woman to lose her baby."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Reba looks at everybody and says "You know I don't think it's three times the luck it usually starts with being sleepy and a fever and well It's been close and I thinks it's my Irish luck right now but I got a feeling about this right now I hope that Jason can understand it's getting to close now."

Jason looks and says "Well honey, you haven't lost the baby and I didn't know it bothered you that much about it right now. Besides don't worry one child is enough for me and besides I love the other five as if they mine own okay and listen I know you want us to have daughter but we three beautiful daughters right now so calm down just a little bit okay."

Reba says "Well I was thinking, after this baby Jason I hope you don't mind I want to get my tubes tied is this happened now it's going to keep continueing happening as well. But one time I might not be so lucky as well."

Just then Lucy and Jamie Ewing walk in and Lucy and says "Jason, filled me in what happened how's the baby I know I've been there when she almost lost Little Bo and her other son as well it's very hard as well. I had an abortion before I met your father Jason because I was raped and at least you can make the decision this insistance yours at all."

Jamie just looked and says "I hope your okay, I can't believe how pretty Hazzard is as well and you know what it will be okay Reba."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked in and she said Hi Lucy, Lucy smiled and said Hi. and Then Kathy looked over to Reba and said Reba I putting you on Bed rest till this Baby is Born and that means you can't travle. So you and Jason and the kids can stay at the farm. til this Little Boy is born.

Reba says "Well okay, I was thinking Jason what about Emmanuel just think of how close I am to losing this baby boy. Oh wow, I know you didn't want to know but I excited and I was thinking that Gone With The Wind sounds like a good book to read when you want to kill some time. Hey what about Rhett Butler Darling for this baby boy Jason."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Well okay, I was thinking Jason what about Emmanuel just think of how close I am to losing this baby boy. Oh wow, I know you didn't want to know but I excited and I was thinking that Gone With The Wind sounds like a good book to read when you want to kill some time. Hey what about Rhett Butler Darling for this baby boy Jason."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jason says "I don't really care if you name the baby Emmanuel Jason or Rhett Butler Darling I just want a healty baby and I don't care this can our last as well. I can't go through this again it's just too much for one person I'm not as strong as I look right now as well."

Meanwhile In Dallas, JR had gotten word that his helper did succeed with his plan and that he was calling from the Hazzard County Jail as well. It seemed he had been caught of all things and he hadn't gotten his revenge after all, he had heard from somebody working at the hospital that Reba almost lost her baby and that she was bed rest as well. He had wondered how his nephew and his wife would like if he would visit their farm in Smallville, Kansas and see how Little Bo and Tabitha was doing right now and he heard that she was pregnant with Reba's first grandchild and they was planning on a wedding pretty soon as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Cue dukesrule2000

Jason says "I don't really care if you name the baby Emmanuel Jason or Rhett Butler Darling I just want a healty baby and I don't care this can our last as well. I can't go through this again it's just too much for one person I'm not as strong as I look right now as well."

Meanwhile In Dallas, JR had gotten word that his helper did succeed with his plan and that he was calling from the Hazzard County Jail as well. It seemed he had been caught of all things and he hadn't gotten his revenge after all, he had heard from somebody working at the hospital that Reba almost lost her baby and that she was bed rest as well. He had wondered how his nephew and his wife would like if he would visit their farm in Smallville, Kansas and see how Little Bo and Tabitha was doing right now and he heard that she was pregnant with Reba's first grandchild and they was planning on a wedding pretty soon as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Honey, you really like the first name I had suggested you know it's regilious right and it's kind of in most of the church's songbooks as well. It's kind of fitting think about the past day or so Adam was shot and then somebody was after Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke as well and then I went in blindly not knowing this guy had a gun as well."

Jason says "Why did you follow your Aunt and Uncle now, it doesn't make any sense now for you to do that Reba your pregnant?"

Reba says "I know but I was thinking there my family that's all and I was seeing if I could do anything to help out as well. I guess I wasn't thinking but this tired feeling started the day before actually."

Cue dukesrule2000