Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Uncle Garret took the phone from Reba and him and his brother was talking and he was asking what is the matter something doesn't seem right when as he was talking.

Bo says "Garrett, look it just that Kathy hasn't gone home yet and it seems the Beth thinks that something is wrong. And that Kathy almost died having Jacob and Luke is taking whatever this is pretty hard and my grandson said his first sentance allreadry. Listen, how is Reba and the kids doing right now you know I wish Micheal had done what he done and now he has nothing to do with Angelena's son Jesse Lukas and Reba's kids as well."

Meanwhile In Houston

It seems that Verconica has gotten good news from the docter, and that she was pregant again and Micheal was happy and it seems their son was happy as well. But it seems that Kyra, Angelena and Reba was all suing for child support and it seems his ex-wife was including the baby coming pretty soon.

Micheal had gotten a call from Reba telling him that he had another daughter and that she named the baby Jamie Erin Darling and that she weighed 8lbs and 01 oz. Verconica was happy for Reba, but she was mad because all three mothers of his other kids wanted child support and he wasn't working and she knew what that had meant so she wasn't going to marry him right now. She knew, that he wasn't working and they was married that they would want to take the money out of her account.

Verconica says "Honey, you seem upset about something but I just can't point out what it is thow."

Micheal says "Verconica, we got to go to Smallville, Kansas and I got a brand new baby daughter I just got to see her and I'm worried about Angelena, Kyra and Reba all wanting child support right now but I love the idea that your pregant. And I want to bring our son with us and you have that engagement ring right, please where it around Reba it's bigger than what I bought her."

Balladeer: Micheal, is up to trouble right now I sure hope he knows what he is doing right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Lana was sent home and they told her it wasn't the time for the babies and she had been there four time allreadry and she had seen that Ross had came home and she says "Honey, can we take your truck and see how those shocks are doing right now."

Ross looks at Lana and says "You know, I don't know the all time you've been pregant you want to ride in that truck and you love the boucing roads lately. You know, I think you want to have the twins I know we said you wanted the twins to be surprize but you know I quite a curious what we have coming as well let's go."

Lana and Ross get ready to go and all sudden Lana says "Honey, it's time for sure my water broke and it seems the babies are in a hurry I think that we might want to take the car that you allreadry added the baby seats to. Your so good to me you know I think you should tell your parents and everybody else as well. I can't believe it thow Aunt Kathy, Lois and Reba all had their babies today you know what are the chances of that right there."

Ross says "Well, Uncle Luke always says us Dukes are racing I guess from the getgo then."

Lana is laughing and says "I guess your right will your hurry up or these twins are going to named Firebird and Trans Am pretty soon."

Ross says "Honey, I like those for name what about you there different and cool as well."

Lana says "I was kidding those aren't normal names for babies and no there no good at all."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Anybody

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lana was sent home and they told her it wasn't the time for the babies and she had been there four time allreadry and she had seen that Ross had came home and she says "Honey, can we take your truck and see how those shocks are doing right now."

Ross looks at Lana and says "You know, I don't know the all time you've been pregant you want to ride in that truck and you love the boucing roads lately. You know, I think you want to have the twins I know we said you wanted the twins to be surprize but you know I quite a curious what we have coming as well let's go."

Lana and Ross get ready to go and all sudden Lana says "Honey, it's time for sure my water broke and it seems the babies are in a hurry I think that we might want to take the car that you allreadry added the baby seats to. Your so good to me you know I think you should tell your parents and everybody else as well. I can't believe it thow Aunt Kathy, Lois and Reba all had their babies today you know what are the chances of that right there."

Ross says "Well, Uncle Luke always says us Dukes are racing I guess from the getgo then."

Lana is laughing and says "I guess your right will your hurry up or these twins are going to named Firebird and Trans Am pretty soon."

Ross says "Honey, I like those for name what about you there different and cool as well."

Lana says "I was kidding those aren't normal names for babies and no there no good at all."

Just then Lana's cellphone rings and it's Chloe and Lana says "Listen Chloe, now it's not good time the babies are coming and were on the way and it seems there in a hurry as well."

Chloe says "Hey congratulations then let me know you know I have this bet going with Lois and she says your having two boys and I say two girls. And Lucy says it's one of each."

Lana says "I'll let you know later, because I got to call the docter and call Ross's family and it father been busy since he got elected Sheriff in fact his Uncle Rosco keeps asking it had the twins yet everybay he stops over."

Back in Hazzard

in the Hospital

Beth walked into the room and she said Kathy Luke. The Test have come back. Luke saw her face. Ok Beth Tell us. LukeSaid

Beth said Well it looks like Kathy will walk againg but it will take a lot of work from her and You Luke. She needs to start Physcal Theropy as soon as she can But we have no Phycal throobest here in Georgia that can help Kathy. Kathy smiled and said I know of a doctor in Chicago. Luke smiled and said Ya and I know he will do it. we can leave as soon as I call Dad and see if we can use the Spencer plane.Beth said Great. and she walked out Just then Sarah and Jesse walked in and Sarah was upset. and Kathy said Ok what's going on. Jesse said Mom dad Sarah's parents refuse to support our getting married. Her dad said. That I would leave her when times got rough. and That I'm too much like my father, and even thought I have asked her to marrie me I will never go threw with it. Luke said. Jesse I have only have Just met Bill when you and Sarah started dating. Sarah said Dad says he knows you Mr Duke. Know.

Ross had got Lana to the hospital in Record time and and it seems like she was waiting forever. And they was both nervous beforehand it seems like nothing the family could say would calm there fears about the twins coming.

Jessica told Lana that twins anything can happen and she has seen that labor won't be bad and that sometimes it more nervous tensions than anything else when having your first child. She had told her daughter-in-law how Micheal drove all the way to the hosptial the first time without her and Lana looked and her with surprize, and then looked at her husband as a look that he better not do that to her. Jessica assured Lana that Micheal did go and turn around and pick her up it the baby was coming fast and that it was a real home delivery.

In the Delivery room there was going to be surprized for Lana and Ross and but the docter kept checking and she was getting concerned and she said that she want to tell the them something before the babies came.

Balladeer: I wonder what the surprize could posibly be right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo walked ino Kathy's room and Luke told Bo what was going on with Kathy and what need to be done and he told him what was going on with Sarah's Parents. Bo looked at her and said what's your dad's name. And Sarah said Bill Tomson. Bo smiled and said Ya I remember him he has a little sister named Tammy man she was cute. Then Luke said ya But I never dated her. Bo said Ya I'm the one who dated her. I got scared when we where getting too serous and Broke it off.

Sarah smiled and said So you are the one who broke Aunt Tammy's heart. She really loved you. Bo said I was young and Stupit. Man I think I was 17. Luke was in the marines.

Sarah smiled and said I need to talk to my parents and tell them they got the wronge Duke Boy and she left the room to call her parents.

Bo looked at Luke and said I leaving to go to Smallville to see Clark and Reba babies . Kathy said Ok tell them congradulations from us and give them our love. Bo walked up to Kathy and Kissed her on the check and said I will. and you take care of yourself. Kathy smiled and said I will.

Bo walked ino Kathy's room and Luke told Bo what was going on with Kathy and what need to be done and he told him what was going on with Sarah's Parents. Bo looked at her and said what's your dad's name. And Sarah said Bill Tomson. Bo smiled and said Ya I remember him he has a little sister named Tammy man she was cute. Then Luke said ya But I never dated her. Bo said Ya I'm the one who dated her. I got scared when we where getting too serous and Broke it off.

Sarah smiled and said So you are the one who broke Aunt Tammy's heart. She really loved you. Bo said I was young and Stupit. Man I think I was 17. Luke was in the marines.

Sarah smiled and said I need to talk to my parents and tell them they got the wronge Duke Boy and she left the room to call her parents.

Bo looked at Luke and said I leaving to go to Smallville to see Clark and Reba babies . Kathy said Ok tell them congradulations from us and give them our love. Bo walked up to Kathy and Kissed her on the check and said I will. and you take care of yourself. Kathy smiled and said I will.

Lana and Ross had heard the news from the docter and they was stunned to find out it was triplets not twins like they had thought.

A Couple of hours later, it seems that Lana and Ross became the parents of two boys and one little girl but they was told that there little girl the smallest and she was a miracle baby in herself. Lana and Ross named the babies Angelena Faith, Bradley Ross and Ross Jr they had both boys with there father's name and Micheal and Jessica came in after a couple of hours and it seems that Ross's parents was holding a baby each and it seems that Ross was just watching little Angelena Faith and he says "You are my little Angel baby girl and you know what I going to look for you and you are going to be My little Girl."

Just then it seemed that Henry Small came in to see his daughter and Ross's parents came in and he had seen that he had three granchildren now. On the overheard radio the Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" came on and it seemed that Ross got a little emotional and it seemed that Lana's Dad was thinking about what he had missed over the years and he had a tear in his eyes as well.

Bo says "You know Lana's docter came and said she had the triplets a couple of hours ago and it seems they all happy and healthy but there little girl was miracle baby."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Lana and Ross had heard the news from the docter and they was stunned to find out it was triplets not twins like they had thought.

A Couple of hours later, it seems that Lana and Ross became the parents of two boys and one little girl but they was told that there little girl the smallest and she was a miracle baby in herself. Lana and Ross named the babies Angelena Faith, Bradley Ross and Ross Jr they had both boys with there father's name and Micheal and Jessica came in after a couple of hours and it seems that Ross's parents was holding a baby each and it seems that Ross was just watching little Angelena Faith and he says "You are my little Angel baby girl and you know what I going to look for you and you are going to be My little Girl."

Just then it seemed that Henry Small came in to see his daughter and Ross's parents came in and he had seen that he had three granchildren now. On the overheard radio the Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" came on and it seemed that Ross got a little emotional and it seemed that Lana's Dad was thinking about what he had missed over the years and he had a tear in his eyes as well.

Bo says "You know Lana's docter came and said she had the triplets a couple of hours ago and it seems they all happy and healthy but there little girl was miracle baby."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Reba had come home little Jamie Erin and Lois has come home with little Kathleen Martha Kent and it seems that everybody is happy but Lois and Clark had gotten any sleep with Baby Kathleen it seems she don't want to sleep the first night home.

Back In Smallville

The Phone rings at the Kent Farm and Reba answers it she says "Oh hey Dad, your coming out to see my your brand new grandduaghter on that's great Lana and Ross had triplets and their named Angelena Faith, Bradley Ross and Ross Jr. wow it seems that I won our little bet but nobody excepted triplets now Dad."

Bo says "Well, neither did Ross and Lana until they was born it seems Angelena Faith was hiding and Ross is alreadry calling her Angel allreadry and it seems that the Micheal is a Grandpa and a Sheriff now. You know honey he got a bit of a promotion it seems."

cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Reba had come home little Jamie Erin and Lois has come home with little Kathleen Martha Kent and it seems that everybody is happy but Lois and Clark had gotten any sleep with Baby Kathleen it seems she don't want to sleep the first night home.

Back In Smallville

The Phone rings at the Kent Farm and Reba answers it she says "Oh hey Dad, your coming out to see my your brand new grandduaghter on that's great Lana and Ross had triplets and their named Angelena Faith, Bradley Ross and Ross Jr. wow it seems that I won our little bet but nobody excepted triplets now Dad."

Bo says "Well, neither did Ross and Lana until they was born it seems Angelena Faith was hiding and Ross is alreadry calling her Angel allreadry and it seems that the Micheal is a Grandpa and a Sheriff now. You know honey he got a bit of a promotion it seems."

cue Bo's Crush

Back In Smallville(The Next Afternoon)

It seems that Micheal kept the Clark's address in his phone book and he needed to update a bit and he knew that his ex-wife had the place and the Ross and Lana bought their old house he got his share of the money earlier. Reba, had heard somebody pull up and it looked like Micheal's Plymouth she thought to herself he stills has that car, well I guess having all the kids he has he can't afford anything newer. Micheal had parked and it seems that Verconica and their little boy and she was a little baby bump their and she seem happy with him right now. Reba marveled how her son looked like Marcus, at least she knew her youngest son was going to be cute when he got that age. And just at this moment Little Bo, Ellie and Savannah was coming home from school as well and Marcus and Jamie Erin was napping right now she had the house to herself right now. Micheal and his new family walked up to the door and it seems that he had rung the doorbell and their three oldest kids had seem him and running to their father right now. Micheal was happy to see them and he says "Hey there, I haven't seen you three since last year."

Reba opens the door and the kids come running in making noise and she invtites Micheal, Verconica and their son in and with all the noise it seems that Marcus and Jamie Erin was awake now and she says "Excuse me, are youngest two are awake now so I better get them quiet are their going to be crying all afternoon."

Micheal says "Reba, you want me to help like me use to when the twins woke up in the middle of the night and we didn't want to wake up Little Bo as well."

Reba says "Well, all right but just because I need the help right now and that's all okay."

Verconica says "Hey Reba and Micheal, I'll watch these three right here besides there going to be my future step-children anyways."

Balladeer: Wait till Micheal see's his brand new daughter he wish he had never cheated on Reba and he's is going to have question on if he should marry Verconica or not.

Cue Bo's Crush

BACK IN hAZZARD

Luke went to pickup Kathy and Jacob and take them home.

Luke walked into the room and Kathy was waiing for him in the wheel chair.

BACK AT THE FARM

Bo was telling everyone about Kathy's condation. Jesse had mad a wheel chair ramp for his mother. Jesse looked at Sarah and said I remember mom running with me. That's why I ran track in high school. and she was right there to cheer me on. I just hate to think that Jacob will miss out on all of that. Sarah said Jesse your mom will walk again. you see she is tough. Jesse laughed and said and strubran. Sarah saidis that where you get it from. and she kissed him. Jesse said ya, i get from both of my parents.

Just then they saw the firebird come towards and Jesse yelled they are here. Luke stopped the fire bird and he got out went to the trunk and got ou the chair. and brought it to the passanger side.and he helped Kathy into it. Then he go Jacob and handed him to Kathy. Jesse walked over and said Dad you take mom and Jacob in I will gt their things. Luke smiled and said Thanks son. and they went into the house.

BACK IN hAZZARD

Luke went to pickup Kathy and Jacob and take them home.

Luke walked into the room and Kathy was waiing for him in the wheel chair.

BACK AT THE FARM

Bo was telling everyone about Kathy's condation. Jesse had mad a wheel chair ramp for his mother. Jesse looked at Sarah and said I remember mom running with me. That's why I ran track in high school. and she was right there to cheer me on. I just hate to think that Jacob will miss out on all of that. Sarah said Jesse your mom will walk again. you see she is tough. Jesse laughed and said and strubran. Sarah saidis that where you get it from. and she kissed him. Jesse said ya, i get from both of my parents.

Just then they saw the firebird come towards and Jesse yelled they are here. Luke stopped the fire bird and he got out went to the trunk and got ou the chair. and brought it to the passanger side.and he helped Kathy into it. Then he go Jacob and handed him to Kathy. Jesse walked over and said Dad you take mom and Jacob in I will gt their things. Luke smiled and said Thanks son. and they went into the house.

Back In Smallville, Bo was on his way to visit his Granddaughter and his great-Niece as well. He sure did wish Jonathon was here to see this day of course he would be amazed at the very fact that his cousin Micheal was actually Rosco's nephew. He kept thinking she's six babies in two days that has to be a record right there. He didn't know how he was going to break the news about Kathy to Reba and Clark he sure was looking forward to meeting Little Jamie and Kathleen and it seems that Lois's father was coming to see his very first grandchild boy he sure would like to meet this guy that Clark is so scared of last year. He remembered Cooter telling him that he had a cousing that was in the army but what was his first name again now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville(The Next Afternoon)

It seems that Micheal kept the Clark's address in his phone book and he needed to update a bit and he knew that his ex-wife had the place and the Ross and Lana bought their old house he got his share of the money earlier. Reba, had heard somebody pull up and it looked like Micheal's Plymouth she thought to herself he stills has that car, well I guess having all the kids he has he can't afford anything newer. Micheal had parked and it seems that Verconica and their little boy and she was a little baby bump their and she seem happy with him right now. Reba marveled how her son looked like Marcus, at least she knew her youngest son was going to be cute when he got that age. And just at this moment Little Bo, Ellie and Savannah was coming home from school as well and Marcus and Jamie Erin was napping right now she had the house to herself right now. Micheal and his new family walked up to the door and it seems that he had rung the doorbell and their three oldest kids had seem him and running to their father right now. Micheal was happy to see them and he says "Hey there, I haven't seen you three since last year."

Reba opens the door and the kids come running in making noise and she invtites Micheal, Verconica and their son in and with all the noise it seems that Marcus and Jamie Erin was awake now and she says "Excuse me, are youngest two are awake now so I better get them quiet are their going to be crying all afternoon."

Micheal says "Reba, you want me to help like me use to when the twins woke up in the middle of the night and we didn't want to wake up Little Bo as well."

Reba says "Well, all right but just because I need the help right now and that's all okay."

Verconica says "Hey Reba and Micheal, I'll watch these three right here besides there going to be my future step-children anyways."

Balladeer: Wait till Micheal see's his brand new daughter he wish he had never cheated on Reba and he's is going to have question on if he should marry Verconica or not.

Cue Bo's Crush

Micheal and Reba went upstairs to get their youngest two to quiet down and it seems that Micheal was holding little Jamie Erin and he says "Reba, I'm sorry I did all those things to you but doesn't it seem like we made a mistake getting a divorce look at this little Angel I'm holding right now why she looks just you."

Reba says "I know, I noticed it right away and she was in a hurry to meet the world as well. From what my mother told me I was the very same way when the day I was born. You know it seems that Marcus keeps asking about his Daddy all the time but you know what you did and I'm not going to get into but why did Angelena shoot you last year first of all. You know, it seems that your decisions to stand by Verconica and your oldest son Micheal it shows that you're a decent father and I actually like Verconica she's way better than Angelena."

Micheal says "I had no idea about Micheal was around until last year and it seems that Kyra and Angelena are going after me about child support I wish we could go back to the way things were when Ellie and Savannah was the age of Jamie here."

Reba says "I wish we could to but you cheated on me and you was involved with Lex Luthor and Angelena in something much worst than just cheating on me now. Now with that said let's bring these two downstairs and maybe your first born and fiance could meet these two little ones right here."

Cue Dukesruke2000"

In Hazzard

AT THE FARM

Kathy was in the house and she asked Sarah about her parents. Sarah didn't smiles they are still agaist us getting married. and Aunt Tammy confermed it was Bo that broke her heart not Luke. but they still said their not supporting our marage. Luke looked at her and said how is your Aunt doing? Well she is married and has two children her oldest is 27 and he in Irac now and Aunt Tammy is very worried. and her daughter is 22. her son's name is David Davis. and her daughters name is Tiffany Davis. Luke said you said That David id 27. Yup Sarah said. And Luke smiles and said do you have a picture of David. Sarah looked at him and said Ya in his army uniforim Sarah went to her perse and got out the Picture of David and showed it to Luke and Luke looked at it and said Just as I thought and he went to the Mantal over the fire place and took down a picture and showed it to Sarah and she said I did know David had a picture like this taken. Luke said That ain't David, That's Bo when he was 27. Sarah said so this means that Bo is David's father. That's why dad is so agaist me marring Jesse cause he afraid that Jesse will get me pregnet and leave me. David thinks that Todd is his father.he needs to know. Luke said No that is Tammy's Place to tell David and Bo. we Just have to convence her that's it is the right thing to do.

Sarah took out her cell and called her Aunt. and Tammy answered he phone and said Aunt Tammy I would like to ask you something is Cousin David Bo's Son. There was silance on the other end and sarah said Aunt Tammy are you there. and Tammy said Ya I'm here. Ya Davisd is Bo Duke 's son. How did you find out? Well I was telling Luke about you cause he asked how you where and he kinda figured it out. Tammy smiled and said I knew if any of the Dukes would figure it out it was Luke He was always the smart one.I will E- mail David and tell him. Sarah gave Tammy Bo's Cell Phone number and she said I will call

Sarah said Aunt Tammy Luke wants to talk to you. and she hands Luke her Phone and he said Hi Tam. Hi Luke, How are you and Hows your wife? Tammy Said Oh I Ok, and Kath start her Phycal therpery Tommorrow.we are going to do some excerices tonight. I was woundering how come you didn't tell Bo about David? Tammy said I found out I was pregnet after he had broke up with me.and I didn't want him coming back to me cause I was pregnet But my brother thinks that Bo Knew about the baby and broke up with me cause I was pregnet. I tried to tell him drifferent but he doesn't beleive me. I have Met Jesse and he's a nice young man and I know he truly loves Sarah and I have tried to change his mind. and he said I just have a soft spot for you Dukes. Tammy said. Luke said Thanks for tring. Luke said Tammy said I will call Bo and Tell him about David. My Husband all ready knows he isn'y David's father We got together when David was 6 months old. well talk later Luke Bye.

Bye Tammy. Luke said as he handed the phone to Sarah.

IN CALIFORNIA

AT THE DAVIS HOUSE.

Tammy put down the phone and she sat down when her husband walks in to the room he seen that something was on Tammy's mind and he walks over to her and said Sweetheart whats wronge. She looked up to him and said it;s time to tell Bo Duke that David is his son and tell David that Bo is his father. Todd smiled and said I have been wanting you to tell him for a long time. and Know you can show him real birthcertific with his father's name on it. Tammy looked at him and she kissed him and said thanks for supporting me all these years. Todd said I do it cause I love you. and then he kissed her. and then they heard some one say oh get a room. They looked up and it was David Tammy ran to him and hugged him.and she was crying. David said come on mom I'm fine.

20 MINUTES LATER

David walked downstairs and he saw his parents in the living room and he said ok what do you want to tell me? Tammy said David Todd isn't your father. your fathers name is Bo Duke. and don't blame him for not coming to you. he doesn't know about you I never told him. David looked at her and said How come you never told him about me? Tammy looked at him and said Well we had broked up before I Found out about you. and when I found out I didn't want him to come back to me just because I was pregnet. So I didn't tell him or anyone in his family. Wait a minute Duke is that the same Duke family that Sarah's Boy friend is from.

IN CALIFORNIA

AT THE DAVIS HOUSE.

Tammy put down the phone and she sat down when her husband walks in to the room he seen that something was on Tammy's mind and he walks over to her and said Sweetheart whats wronge. She looked up to him and said it;s time to tell Bo Duke that David is his son and tell David that Bo is his father. Todd smiled and said I have been wanting you to tell him for a long time. and Know you can show him real birthcertific with his father's name on it. Tammy looked at him and she kissed him and said thanks for supporting me all these years. Todd said I do it cause I love you. and then he kissed her. and then they heard some one say oh get a room. They looked up and it was David Tammy ran to him and hugged him.and she was crying. David said come on mom I'm fine.

20 MINUTES LATER

David walked downstairs and he saw his parents in the living room and he said ok what do you want to tell me? Tammy said David Todd isn't your father. your fathers name is Bo Duke. and don't blame him for not coming to you. he doesn't know about you I never told him. David looked at her and said How come you never told him about me? Tammy looked at him and said Well we had broked up before I Found out about you. and when I found out I didn't want him to come back to me just because I was pregnet. So I didn't tell him or anyone in his family. Wait a minute Duke is that the same Duke family that Sarah's Boy friend is from.

Back In Smallville

Reba and her kids were healthy and happy and it seems that Jamie Erin was finally sleeping all night long. But it seems that Kathleen had other plans for poor old Lois and Clark. Reba had told her kids that therir Grandpa Bo was coming out to seen them and the baby.

Marcus says "Play ootball with me Bo?"

Little Bo says "It's not ootball Marcus it's Football be sure to add the f to it and well your too little but I can hand you this little football."

Marcus says "Mommy, ootball,ootball Bo gave this to me and Pappy's coming to see me."

Ellie and Savannah was playing with barbie's in their room and it seems that they was happy and their Momma allreadry told them about their Grandpa coming out to visit.

Little Bo was having a hardtime with Micheal being engaged to Verconica and dealing with meeting his older half-brother he got used to being his daddy's oldest and he didn't like this one bit that his brother got to see dad all the time and now that Verconica had told them she was having another baby he was resenting her a bit now.

Balladeer: I wonder how Reba and her brothers are going to react when they here about David Davis being Bo's son by Tammy. This will take some time to react right here and it seems that he didn't even know about this son right here.

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

Reba and her kids were healthy and happy and it seems that Jamie Erin was finally sleeping all night long. But it seems that Kathleen had other plans for poor old Lois and Clark. Reba had told her kids that therir Grandpa Bo was coming out to seen them and the baby.

Marcus says "Play ootball with me Bo?"

Little Bo says "It's not ootball Marcus it's Football be sure to add the f to it and well your too little but I can hand you this little football."

Marcus says "Mommy, ootball,ootball Bo gave this to me and Pappy's coming to see me."

Ellie and Savannah was playing with barbie's in their room and it seems that they was happy and their Momma allreadry told them about their Grandpa coming out to visit.

Little Bo was having a hardtime with Micheal being engaged to Verconica and dealing with meeting his older half-brother he got used to being his daddy's oldest and he didn't like this one bit that his brother got to see dad all the time and now that Verconica had told them she was having another baby he was resenting her a bit now.

Balladeer: I wonder how Reba and her brothers are going to react when they here about David Davis being Bo's son by Tammy. This will take some time to react right here and it seems that he didn't even know about this son right here.

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

Micheal and Verconica and Micheal Jr was at a hotel because Micheal didn't want to go this soon and he always wanted to see the tourists attractions in Kansas anyways.

Verconica says "You know I think Reba's oldest son seems to resent you leaving them behind and he don't like our son or me and he seems to need you to talk to him with us around him. You know honey, father to son type of talk and maybe next time you go to see your kids you can explain about the fact that were getting married and about the baby on the way. Micheal Jr. see's to being handling this quite fine but it seems that Bo is a bit hurt about something I just don't know what it is."

Micheal says "Okay, I get your point I will go and talk to Bo just me and him and explain everything to him he is stubborn just like his Grandpa Bo Duke sure enough his Momma named him after her father and he acts just like him as well."

Verconica says "Whatever happened to Angelena and her son "Jesse Lukas" you never hear from her anymore?"

Micheal says "Well, she shot me and it seems that she is living still in Hazzard and it seems that some people still haven't gotten over that she was my mittress and that litte "Jesse Lukas" is my son. But mainly is just Reba's family in general and she doesn't even let me see my son at all I don't even got a picture of "Jesse Lukas" at all."

Verconica says "My mother did that to my father when he left me, and my brother and Mom she wouldn't even send yearly pictures of what we looked she told me once that he didn't deserve any contact with his children."

Micheal says "That's terrible I sure hope that Angelena doesn't do that to me because she may be with me but "Jesse Lukas" is my son as well. How would you feel If I filed for custody of him in Hazzard County, Geogria."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo Wasentering Kanas when his cell phone rings he looked at the number and it said Tammy Davis and he thought was is Tammy calling him, and And He said Hello and Tammy said Hi Bo How ARE YOU? I;m fine tammy. Tracy looked at him when he said Tammy Stacy and Bj Where asleep in the back seat.

Bo I have something to tell you we have a son. Bo slamed the breaks on the truck and everyone fell forward. What ? Bo said. and she repeated it. and she explaned why she didn't tell him at the time. and she told him his name and then she handed the phone to David. and they talked.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke was helping Kathy do her leg excires Jacob started to cry and Jesse yelled I will get him. Luke said Thanks.

IN THE NURSERY

Jesse walked in. and he picked up his brother. and he changed him. and then he sat in the rockin chair and fed him. Sarah walked in and saw Jesse with his brother. and she smiled.

IN Luke and Kathy's bedroom

Luke was helping Kathy with her excices and she said ow. I can't do anymore. Luke said Sweetheart we have another 5 minutes and then we can stop.

IN CALIFORNIA.

David put the phone down and he looked at his mother and said he sounded surprised but a goo surprise. He wants me to met him in Smallville Kanas. to me my sister Reba and My neaces and Nephews. and I have 4 other brothers and 1 sister besides Reba.

Tammy said wow Bo has been buzy. David Just laughs. Oh David o answer your Question. Ya that is the same Duke family. Sarah is engaged to your Cousin Jesse who is the Son of your Uncle Luke. Who is Your fathers cousin?But they are like brothers. Tammy said David said Ok mom. I will straiten it all out when I me everyone in Smallville. Tammy said David your Uncle Luke Lives in Hazzard County Georgia. David said Ok Mom. as he went upstairs and packed his close to go to smallville.

IN CALIFORNIA.

David put the phone down and he looked at his mother and said he sounded surprised but a goo surprise. He wants me to met him in Smallville Kanas. to me my sister Reba and My neaces and Nephews. and I have 4 other brothers and 1 sister besides Reba.

Tammy said wow Bo has been buzy. David Just laughs. Oh David o answer your Question. Ya that is the same Duke family. Sarah is engaged to your Cousin Jesse who is the Son of your Uncle Luke. Who is Your fathers cousin?But they are like brothers. Tammy said David said Ok mom. I will straiten it all out when I me everyone in Smallville. Tammy said David your Uncle Luke Lives in Hazzard County Georgia. David said Ok Mom. as he went upstairs and packed his close to go to smallville.

Bo had called Reba and she enters and he says "Listen Honey, there is somebody I want you to meet and I didn't even know about this either took me by surprized I don't even know what he looks like at all."

Reba says "Dad, what are you talking listen I know about BJ and Tracy allreadry. And what can surprize me that you didn't even know about prior how big can this possibly be? Oh, listen Clark and Lois and bring Little Kathleen as well and it seems that the General has forgiven Clark for getting Lois pregant and marrying her right away and he just dotes over Kathleen. Oh Aunt Martha is coming out to visit and see the new baby. She just loves her new granddaughter she taking time out of her campaign schedule to see the babies. Oh Dad, Uncle Garrett says hi and he misses you allreadry he says that your driving like Rosco I don't know what he means by that now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo had called Reba and she enters and he says "Listen Honey, there is somebody I want you to meet and I didn't even know about this either took me by surprized I don't even know what he looks like at all."

Reba says "Dad, what are you talking listen I know about BJ and Tracy allreadry. And what can surprize me that you didn't even know about prior how big can this possibly be? Oh, listen Clark and Lois and bring Little Kathleen as well and it seems that the General has forgiven Clark for getting Lois pregant and marrying her right away and he just dotes over Kathleen. Oh Aunt Martha is coming out to visit and see the new baby. She just loves her new granddaughter she taking time out of her campaign schedule to see the babies. Oh Dad, Uncle Garrett says hi and he misses you allreadry he says that your driving like Rosco I don't know what he means by that now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Clark and Lois pull in the driveway and it seems that wanted to visit again and they both looked they needed some sleep right now.

Reba was still on the phone with her father, and it seems that Little Bo opened the door for Clark and Lois right now. Lois is carrying in Baby Kathleen and she was finally asleep and she looks at Reba who was on the phone right now and says "Hey Reba since Jamie Erin sleep all night long can we switch babies for the weekend I need the sleep. Hey, is that Uncle Bo, tell him that Lois say hi and I can't wait for him meet little Kathleen now she always cries but maybe will see what she's does in her Uncle Bo's arms when he gets here."

Reba says "Oh Dad, if you didn't here that Clark and Lois brought little Kathleen with them and she wants to switch babies for the week. Oh by the way, Kara makes one heck of a babysister she is just like Clark and kids don't like that they don't get away with anything."

Bo says "Well Reba, you tell Lois that she shouldn't be switching babies for the weekend it should be for the whole week. But, she has to take all five of your kids in trade it's only fair. And I can't wait to hold Little Kathleen it seems that Jonathon should be here for this right here."

Reba says "Ya, Dad I agree with 100 percent and I wish I could've met Uncle Jonathon from what everybody has said he was really something."

cue Dukesrule2000

IN CALIFORNIA.

David said See you mom I will be back. Tammy kissed her son. and then he left.

in HAZZARD

Kathy was sitting in her week Chair. and Luke was outside with Jesse doing chores.and getting every closed up. Until they come back. Luke had called Cooter and asked him to keep an eye on the Farm. and he said that he would.

Sarah was packing and she was helping Kathy in the house. getting things put up there. Kathy just stopped. and Sarah Said Mom you all right. Kathy didn't saw anything. She Just Started to cry. and she couldn't stop. Sarah ran out to Luke and said Dad Mom is crying. Luke ran into the house. Jesse and Sarah stayed outside.

Jesse looked at Sarah and said do you relise what you just said. Sarah just looked at him. you called my parents mom and Dad. Sarah Smiled and said Ya I did.

INSIDE THE HOUSE..

Luke walked in and he saw Kathy he ran up to her and said Sweetheart. Kathy looked at him with teirs in her eyes and she said Luke hols me. and Luke held her.

IN CALIFORNIA.

David said See you mom I will be back. Tammy kissed her son. and then he left.

in HAZZARD

Kathy was sitting in her week Chair. and Luke was outside with Jesse doing chores.and getting every closed up. Until they come back. Luke had called Cooter and asked him to keep an eye on the Farm. and he said that he would.

Sarah was packing and she was helping Kathy in the house. getting things put up there. Kathy just stopped. and Sarah Said Mom you all right. Kathy didn't saw anything. She Just Started to cry. and she couldn't stop. Sarah ran out to Luke and said Dad Mom is crying. Luke ran into the house. Jesse and Sarah stayed outside.

Jesse looked at Sarah and said do you relise what you just said. Sarah just looked at him. you called my parents mom and Dad. Sarah Smiled and said Ya I did.

INSIDE THE HOUSE..

Luke walked in and he saw Kathy he ran up to her and said Sweetheart. Kathy looked at him with teirs in her eyes and she said Luke hols me. and Luke held her.

In Smallville, Kansas

Reba had gotten off the phone with her father and she says "Guess what Clark and Lois it seems that Jesse and Sarah are getting married now and there both twenty years old. And Aunt Kathy is at home and she seems to be getting better and Jesse is helping with Jacob. Uncle Micheal is the Sheriff of Hazzard County so Clark, next time your in Hazzard slow down your truck by a bit."

Clark says "Oh your the one to talk you drive faster than I do Reba, but why are we talking about this it seems that you haven't told me if Ross and Lana had the twins yet."

Reba says "Oh they had the babies Clark but it seems that Lana was carrying triplets there was a little girl hiding from the Ultrasound. There names are Bradley Ross, Ross Jr and Angelena Faith and I know it sounds like they named the baby after Angelena Tixdale but I don't think so."

Clark says "No she didn't Reba, Lana's Great-Great-Grandmothers name was Angelena Faith and she was a miracle baby as well."

Reba says "Oh Clark, I didn't know that right there and has Chloe come to visit the baby yet Lois."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back in hazzard

Luke said Sweetheart what's the matter. Kathy looked at him and said. everthing Just hit me all at once. Our Son is gettin married. Luke smiles and said Ya he is.Is that all Sweetheart? Kathy smiled and said NO I'm going to walk by the time Jesse and Sarah gets married. Luke said Ok Then if that's your goal we have a lot of work to do. and we have to get the kids to set a date. The phone rang Luke ansewerd it and it was Kyle and he said your rooms are all ready. Leventa will love her room. Luke said now dad you didn't go and spoil her did you? Kyle just laughs and said Grandpas have that right.

The plane is on the way to pick you all up.and I have all ready called Doug and he agreaded to be Jacab and Leventa's doctor.Luke said That's great. Ok dad see you in a few hours.

kathy said well Luke we are going back where we started. yup we are and Jesse have been asking me where we met So I was thinking why don't we so him. Luke said. Kathy said Ok with a smile. Jesse and Sarah walked in and Jesse said mom you ok. Kathy smiled and said ya I'm fine. Jacob Started to cry and Sarah said I will get him . and she went to the livingroom and picked him up. and brough him to Kathy. and she handed him to Kathy and as soon as he was in Kathy's armshe quited right down. Luke smiled and said All he wanted was his mommy.