Halloween HiJinks

LoriDavenport

Cooter looked to Lori and shook his head, hands on hips he said,"Yer Uncle Luther will absolutely murder you!!!!"

Lori shrugged her shoulders,"Wouldn't be the first grounding I'd get!!"

Cooter looked to Luke who had a smile on his face. B.L. never said nothing they all got up and walked out. Bo had his arm around Dixie, Lori saw them and smiled, as she walked she whispered in Luke's ear,"Look at our little cousins, they're a little close fer friends huh?"

Luke looked over his shoulder and smiled to Bo and Dixie. When Cooter got down there he took B.L. and Dixie with him, leaving Lori to take Bo, and daisy and Luke home. Everyone climbed in and they all took off.

Arriving back home B.L. immediatley got out and ran straight yelling,"Uncle Luther!! Uncle Luther!!!! Lori and Luke....."

Luhter stopped her as they all filed in the house,"Ya'll aint going no wheres else fer quite a looooong time!!!! When Lori gets home shes gonna get it worser!!!"

B.L. wasn't at all pleased that she got in trouble too, but that was her fault fer tagging along apparently, heck at least Lori would get into deeper trouble than she did.

At the Duke farm Uncle Jesse saw them pull in and get out, Luke kissing Lori and whispering,"I had fun, maybe friday night after the game..."

Lori nodded and quickly agreed. Jesse got on the phone and told Luther Lori was on her way.

Luke walked through, Bo ducked and headed for his room, they were stopped though."Now just wait a minute!!! Bo, Daisy!!! go t' yer rooms yer grounded til I say ya aint no more!! that means double the chores, Luke!!!! me and you need to have the talk again looks like!"

Luke swallowed and followed Uncle Jesse out to the porch saying,"Yes'sir."

Uncle Jesse and Luke sat down and said..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori pulled in seeing a smirk on B.L.'s face,Luhter came through the house and pointed out to the porch, "Looks like me and you has t' have that talk don't we Lor??"

Lori swallowed hard and said,"Yes'sir."

On the porch Luther said.............

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.L and Dixie had went to their rooms while Luther took Lori out on the porch to talk. They were both sulking because they were grounded and hadn't even done anything really. It wasn't there fault that the fog had come in and they all got stuck at that house. B.L threw a tennis ball against the door with a bang it wasn't fair she hadn't even got to do anything to make getting in this much trouble worth it. Dixie was laying across her bed sulking too just not throwing a tantrum like B.L was she looked at the wall when she heard the ball hit B.L's door.

Cooter...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the Duke farm........

Uncle Jesse and Luke sat down and said, "Luke now you are the oldest. Do you know what kind of message you are sending Bo, Daisy and the others?"

Luke replied with a sigh, "I didn't think of that, I guess."

Uncle Jesse told him, "I intend to give you a long while to think about it. Would you want Daisy staying out all night with several boys?"

"No." Luke siad quickly.

"Luther isn't real thrilled that Lori, BL and Dixie were with you two all night." Jesse said and then continued, "I'm sure that he will make that point clear to you himself when he sees you."

Luke sighed and nodded, he'd always hated meeting his girlfriend's daddy's uncle's whatever he knew he hated it. He then said,"I understand Uncle Jesse..."

Uncle Jesse then looked to him and said,"Well, theres more to it than that son...She can end up pregnant and then you'd have to help support her and the youngin."

Luke sighed he'd remembered that class he had in his last period class, although he never paid any attention him and Lori was too busy in the back of class 'goofing' off. Luke then turned to Uncle Jesse and said,"Can I still go to the game this Friday??"

Uncle Jesse said firmly,"Do you not know the meaning of grounding boy??"

Luke looked down,"But Uncle jesse... its the big game of the year!"

Uncle jesse towered over the teenage boy,"I said no, and that means no, if you want to see Lori that bad have her come over to the house and sat with her were I can see ya'll, I know why you go to the games fer!!"

Luke hung his head and walked in changing his clothes to get ready to go to school, he'd fall asleep in class today and he knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori and B.L and Dixie and Cooter had gotten cleaned up then Luther talked to Lori.

Luther looked to her,"When you see Luke today.. tell him to ask Jesse if he can come by the house.. all three of us need to talk..I aint nerey bit happy with you, and B.L., and Dixie being with him by yersleves last night!!"

Lori got mad,"We wasn't by ourselves Cooter was there!!!"

Luther looked to her and turned red,"Yea but YOU snuvk upstairs with HIM!!! my lord Lori!!! I thought yer momma taught you better than that!!"

That hurt Lori, really bad. No one had mentioned her mother to her since the day after she died 14 years ago. Lori looked down and never spoke another word just got up and left heading down the road. B.L. ran up in behind her hearing Luther hollering at Lori. B.L. smarted off to Lori..."Sooo have fun gettin balled out?? did ya get yerslef into a wittle but of trouble?!"

Lori turned around and yelled at B.L.,"Fer once in yer life will you SHUT YER MOUTH!!!!!"

B.L. started cussing at Lori like alwyas as they got on the bus. Lori took a seat in the main back and hunkered down in the seat and began to cry softly so no one would hear her.

Luke walked slowly out to the bus when it pulled up, Dixie and Bo and Cooter had gotten off the hook, but him, B.L., Lori , and Daisy didn't.

Luke got on and smiled a weak smile to Lori and saw she was crying, he sat beside of her and let her lay in his arms, stroking her hair saying.............

GAME NIGHT

The week went on with Lori,Luke, B.L and Daisy still grounded. It was the night of the biggest game of the year and Luther and Jesse still hadn't relented to let B.L, Lori and Daisy cheer at the game or Luke play. Luke was outside chopping wood the coach had been somemore mad when he'd told him that Jesse wouldn't let him play. The cheerleading sponser hadn't been all that happy either when the girls had told her they couldn't cheer at the game either.

Daisy was in her room sulking she hadn't said a word to Jesse since she'd got home from school. Bo was happy as a lark but was being careful not to rub it in to Luke and Daisy mainly because he didn't want Daisy to chase him with frying pan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Davenport farm Lori was pissed off big time she was the captain of the cheerleading squad and was going to miss the biggest game of the year. B.L was co-captain and not any happier than Lori she was laying on the couch staring up at the ceiling arms folded and a look that could kill on her face muttering.

"Biggest game of the year and I'm missin' it cos I'm grounded"

Lori heard this from her perch draped across the chair and said

"Yeah well at least you ain't the captain of the squad and having to miss it cos ya grounded."

B.L. shot Lori a look,"So theres a two letter difference tween yer rank on the squad and mine!!! big whoop!!"

Lori humphed her and stomped in her room, if Luther wasn't going to let them go then she'd drive him nutty til he did. Lori went in her room and turned her stero up, full blast to ACDC. Luther had heard the music all the way out from the garden, he stopmed in the house, dirty and looked to B.L. who held her hands up in surrender. He then went to Lori's room and found her sitting on her bed reading.He turned the stereo off and walked back out. B.L. smirked and hollered,"Didn't work did it?"

Lori humphed and never answered. Dixie went skipping through the house and stopped by Lori's door, out the ENTIRE cousins they all had, Dixie was the one that Lori could confide to the most, even though she was younger, B.L. was just a thorn in Lori's side, but she loved her just as much as she did Cooter and Dixie.

Lori sighed,"Dix, I can't cheer tonight, and I can't go on no dates with Luke this weekend!! what am I spose to do?"

Dixie smiled,"I can help you and B.L. out if you want me too...."

Lori jumped up and said,"How??"

Dixie sighed,"I can talk to daddy for ya'll."

Lori smiled real big and said,"Well that'd be great but what about Luke and Daisy??"

Dixie said,"Ill find away. Before that game in ohhhh say 3 hours."

Lori hadnt realized she'd moped around that much today. She agreed and went and told B.L. B.L. got excited and theyu watched Dixie go out to talk to her daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Duke farm Luke had gotten done with his chores and went in the house to call Lori to talk to her. He dialed the number and Lori answered,"Hello, Davenport residence?"

Luke smiled and said...............

Luke smiled and said, "Hey, there. You still grounded, I suppose."

Lori rolled her eyes, "Yes, of course. You too huh?"

"Yeah," Luke sighed, "I've had one set of car keys in my hand all week and that was because Tilly needed timed. I should have been at the field an hour ago. If Bo is lucky he'll be Ok Monday, I may be grounded for life or longer."

Lori half laughed, "It can't be that bad can it?"

Luke replied, "Oh, it's worse. Remember, I still am 'invited' to talk to your Dad too."

Lori .....

Lori sighed and said,"Yea well least I'll get to see you though, em and B.L. was spose to be to the field at least two hours ago to practice and get ready."

Luke chuckled a little,"Well, I'll get t' see you, Uncle Jesse said you could come to the house to see me when the chores were done through the day."

Lori laughed,"Well, I might have to..thats the only way I'll get to see you anymore, I'll probably be grounded fer life or until im married and have kids!!"

Luke laughed,"Well darlin I gotta go, Uncle Jesse is gonna bring me over to talk with yer dad."

Lori sighed,"Can't wait."

Luke half laughed,"Yea, See ya then darlin, love you."

Lori made a little 'awww' sound and said,"Love you too, bye."

B.L. rolled her eyes at them and snorted. Lori went and sat down, she cleaned up a little and went outside to the proch with her guitar, and played a soft tune, a song she wrote, she would sing it to Luke someday, it was called Strawberry Wine.

Uncle Jesse pulled up to see Luther and Lori on the porch Lori smiled and quickly turned red. Luther saw Luke and stood up saying.............

Uncle Jesse pulled up to see Luther and Lori on the porch Lori smiled and quickly turned red. Luther saw Luke and stood up saying.....

"Luke we need to talk"

Luke hung his head trying to look properly repenant and gave Lori a wink to which she giggled quietly and winked back neither seen by Luther or Jesse. Dixie and Cooter was inside getting ready to go to the game and B.L was still huffed up stretched out on the couch in a permanent sulk it seemed. Cooter came through and seen her there still and sat down beside her saying with an evil smirk he just couldn't resist getting in a small dig at her....

"I'll tell Andy Jefferson ya said, hey"

B.L stuck her tongue out at Cooter obviously he hadn't seen Dixie go out and talk to Luther. She got up off the couch putting down her magazine and said

"I'll tell Andy 'hey' for myself, Dixie talked to Uncle Luther and since I didn't really do anything except follow Lori which got me stuck in that house all night with everybody else he said I could go to the game but nowhere else this weekend."

Cooter grinned and shook his head he couldn't believe the luck of his younger cousins or little sister sometimes. They both went their seperate ways to get ready for the game B.L was trying to think of an excuse for her tardiness and absence at practice.....

Jesse nodded to Luther saying he'd be back to get Luke. Jesse left and Luke took a seat by Luther opposite of Lori. Lori bit her bottom lip and smirked, seeing B.L. leaving and Cooter and Dixie, Luke and Lori both sighed at the same time shaking their heads. Luther sighed,"Well you two thats what you get."

"Now Luke, Jesse probably already gave you this talk but I want to have this talk with you as well, being Lori's uncle and all...Luke there are serious concequences to the actions you take with my niece....I wasn't all that thrilled to hear my daughter and nieces out with you and Cooter, I mean ya'll old enough and take care of them, but ya aint that old enough apparently to take on responsibility."

Luke nodded,"I understand sir, I promise not to......"

Luther then sighed really big,"I can't stop you and Lori from having sex, but I can ask that you not do it... If you use protection that's alright, sometimes though...protection still ain't good enough. You can get STDs and Lori can end up pregnant...then she'll have to drop out of highschool and you'll have to get a job and support her...caus ei'll be da--ed if I'd let you knock her up and then leave her!"

Lori looked to her uncle as if he'd changed completely. He looked to Lori and said,"Don't you take this conversation and use it to yer advantage either, Ya'll still aint going to the game....but can I trust you enough to walk around here?? Uncle Jesse wouldn't allow it if I let ya'll go to the game."

Luke sighed and smiled,"Thank you sir, Lori wanna walk?"

Lori got up and straightened her skirt out and pulled her tank top down. Luther walked back in the house after nodding to Luke and walking in.

Luke took Lori's hand and walked out towards the Davenport's old farm house, that had mostly used car parts and whatnot lying around.

Luke looked to Lori and said,"Interesting talk, you gonna follow him on his advice or what??"

Lori knew Luke was talking about the part where Luther said he couldn't stop them from doing it, Lori looked to Luke who had that smile on his face and that look in his eye,Lori smirked and said,"Why??" She asked more with a growl to her voice. '

Luke smiled and replied..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the game B.L. had noticed that Andy had made passes at her all night at the gamre, she just knew Lori wasn't getting action tonight, but she sure was going to.

B.L. winked to him and bit her bottom lip. After the game Andy walked over to her and asked,"Well hey there B.L. whats a pretty little thing like you doing?"

B.L. giggled and replied sweetly.....

B.L giggled and replied sweetly...

"Well now that depends on what a handsome thing like you wants to do."

Andy wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at her and took her by the hand leading her under the bleachers. Out of sight he kissed her deeply and ran his hand up the inside of her cheerleading uniform top rubbing her back. B.L hands in turn was doing some exploring of their own. Wasn't long before Andy had her top off and his hand slipping up her short skirt 'petting her thigh and more. Things progressed more and more until there was panting and moaning coming from under the bleachers as Andy showed B.L what a real man he was making her feel like a woman. After a while Andy looked deeply in B.L's eyes and said breathlessly....

"I love you B.L"

B.L. kissed him deeply once more and murmured

"love you too, but I better go Cooter will be lookin' for me."

That said they began to get dressed again and then B.L came out from under the bleachers finger combing her mussed hair as she made tracks for the car before Cooter came hunting her......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Davenport farm Lori and Luke weren't having as much luck they had walked around for a while. Then had disappeared into the old barn but Luther had come to check on them so they hadn't got to have any 'fun'......

Luke looked to Lori in the barn as soon as he saw Luther head to the garden again. He smiled and slipped his hand to that small of her back and started making out with her, Lori giggled and cupped Luke's face with her hands. Luke then heard Uncle Jesse pull up out side and he walked out taking Lori's hand, yeap he didn't get no action an dhe hadn't had none in about a week. He smiled to Lori getting in the truck, kissing her with a small peck on the lips saying,"Love you darlin,"winking to her. Lori smiled and replied back to him the same thing. She sighed and went back to the porch, thank god he hadn't left a hickey on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L. saw Cooter and Dixie sating in the car waiting for her, she climbed in and Dixie giggled to her. Cooter saw the hickey on her neck and flew mad,"BRANDY LOU DAVENPORT!!!!! I SWEAR YOU'VE DONE GO TME IN TROUBLE NOW!!!! CAN'T YOU MAKE THAT HICKEY OF YERS LESS NOTICABLE??"

B.L. sighed and winced at his tone,"Soo-rrry!!!"

Cooter pulled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori looked to the car pulling in her and Luther ate supper and she had the dishes done.When B.L. walked in and saw the hickey on B.L.'s neck, Cooter's eyes turned big and he went,"Lor..."

It was too late B.L. had made a comment to Lori in her ear,"Hvae any "fun" with Luke cousin?? i know me and Adny sure did!!"

Lori smirked and turned to Luther,"Hey Uncle Luther ask B.L. were she got her hickey from?!"

Luther looked to B.L. and saw the hickey. B.L. turned towards Lori and shot her a look,"Have "fun" with Andy Jefferson cousin???"

Lori asked laughing. she was getting a kick out of this. B.L. turned red and screamed at Lori..............

Jesse looked to Luke after pulling out. "Luke you know I don't approve of you boys leading girls on. I heard you telling Lori you loved her. I know you love all the Davenports as family, but you know how girls can be. I also, know how you and Robin have been this year."

Luke hung his head. He had been in a pretty good mood ater talking to Luther. "I do love her."

Jesse added, "But, not like Robin?"

Luke nodded 'no', "No, but, I don't know that we'll get back together."

"But, you would if the chance came up?" Jesse asked.

Luke sighed, "I wouldn't hurt Lori or just dump her, but I would eventually like to get back with Robin but believe me she is wrapped up in that Riddle guy."

Jesse nodded, "I certainly hope you were carefully because I fully expect you to take full resposiblity for your actions."

Luke said, "I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie just hoped she could manage to get to her room without being in the cross fire.

B.L. screamed at Lori,"Why you..... @#$%^!!!!!"

Luther looked to B.L. and got up beofre she went after Lori, who wasn't backing up. Luther bellowed over them,"GIRLS!!!!!! GO TO YER ROOMS!!!!! COOTER!!!! YOU LET HER DO THAT???!!!!! YOU WERE SPOSE TO WATCH HER!!!!! BOY YER REAR-ENDS MINE NOW!!!!!"

Cooter got mad and looked to B.L.,"Gee thanks cousin!!"

B.L. threw her hands up in the air,"It was Lori's fault if she would've kept her mouth shut.."

Luther looked to B.L.,"OHHH so you were planning on hiding it from me huh??, welp yer grounded fer ohhh say another month, maybe two if yer luvky enough."

Lori snickered and walked to her room, laying on her bed. She changed in her PJs and went to bed, they all did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Duke farm, Bo, Luke, Daisy, and Jesse were in the bed as well. Luke was laying there thinking of getting back with Robin, but thinking of the hurt he'd bring on Lori and the pain, Lori had said that he was special to her, he was her first and that she did love him, and she meant it. Luke sighed and tossed and turned all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT MONDAY.........

Luke was with Lori at her locker, his was beside of hers, Lori saw Robin walk up and brush up on Luke, lwo and behold he smiled to Robin, Lori rolled her eyes and walked off, Luke didn't even notice Lori til their first period class. Luke whispered to Lori...........

That monday at school B.L had watched Lori and Luke like a hawk scowling at them everytime she saw them in the hall holding hands and Luke stealing kisses between classes. She was still peeved at being grounded for another month. She did thank her lucky stars though that Luther hadn't taken her to the woodshed like he had Cooter.

Cooter still hadn't spoken to her after he'd gotten back inside the house he was tired of always getting in the most trouble for the stuff the girls did just because he was the oldest and supposed to watch them. He thought that Lori and B.L should be accountable entirely for their own actions they didn't need to be babysat by him.

In their first period class Cooter kept shooting deadly looks in B.L's direction as he tried not to squirm in his hard desk chair. B.L was doing her best to pay attention to the teacher and take notes for once instead of goofing off she didn't need anymore trouble.

Luke whispered to Lori...........

Lori rolled her eyes and snorted,"this morning!! at the lockers, I was talking to you and you completely ignored me!!"

Luke sighed as he dropped his head on his desk, Cooter looked back there and rolled his eyes.

Luke replied,"I did?" he swallowd hard. Seriously not remembering ignoring her or seeing Robin really.

Lori rolled her eyes and shook her head turning back around. Luke sighed and whined a bit. When the bell rang, Lori got up and was one of the first out of the classroom and out in the hallway, she walked by herself to her classes that day. Luke just couldn't possibly believe he was looking at Robin or even smiling at her. They had breaks rigth after their 6th period classes, Luke saw Lori giggling and laughing with Mylinda and Bessie Lou over at the lockers. Luke sighed and walked over to her walking up in behind her and standing reallll close. Mylinda looked to Bessie Lou and giggled. Lori sighed and turned to facing the front, away from him,"What is it Luke?"

Luke sighed and said............

B.L went through the day spending as much time with Andy as possible because Luther had said he wasn't allowed to come to the house while she was grounded. He carried her books to class for her and all kinds of sweet stuff. At the lockers while Lori and Luke were having a lover's quarrel Andy had B.L pushed up against the lockers in a heated lip lock. Cooter seen this and reached grabbing Andy by the shirt collar jerking him away from B.L who protested

"HEY! what'd you do that for?"

Cooter: "YOU are in enough trouble and so am I because of YOU!"

B.L just rolled her eyes and gave Cooter a whatever look but by this time Andy had parted company from them he didn't want trouble with Cooter.

Luke sighed and said, "Come on. Let me walk you to class?"

Lori sighed,"Ohhhh you mean you can actually do that without looking at Robin?"

Luke rolled his eyes. He was glad he was standing behind Lori. "I don't even remember seeing HER." Luke said. He was getting hot.

Lori looked up to him and humphed,"Alright geesh, cool it hot stuff."

"Now what did I do? Do you want me to walk you to class or what?" Luke asked. He was about ready to walk.

Lori threw her hand up in the air,"Yea sure, plain t' see I can't have no fun with my own boyfriend."

Luke put his arm around Lori and said as they walked away from the other girls, "Now, that wasn't TOTALLY my fault. I wouldn't have told and neither would Bo or Daisy either."

Lori giggled and put her other arm around Luke's waist and leaned in on him. Luke smiled, if he could get away with it, him and Lori would have "fun" tonight. When they stopped at their last period, they shared it together, Luke walked in and sat at the table beside of Lori, they didn't have seperate desks then. Luke and Lori sat in the back. Luke had thoughts of Lori that crossed his mind. Luke gave Lori that little sexy look, good thing the teacher couldn't see they were in the main back, B.L. up front. Luke..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy had that class as well B.L. and him were too busy making googly eyes and kissy faces at each other B.L. passed him anote that said..........

When Luke saw Andy and BL he knew what was up with them. No he wouldn't tell on them and for once he hoped BL could keep her trap shut. He looked at Lori and said in a whisper, "I've got an idea. Come on." He lead her up the back way to the press box. The door was of course locked to prevent just what Luke had planned. He took his knife out and jimmied the lock easily. He made a sweeping motion with his arm in a 'it's all your's to enter' motion.

Lori grinned. "That was way too easy. You've done that before."

Luke shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe."

Lori for once didn't want to fight, "Spare me the details."

"I'd planned to." Luke said as he took her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Bo was......

Lori giggled and started making out with Luke,"Now...let's finished what we started..."

Luke smiled and let a growl creep up through his throat. It sent chills all over Lori.

Luke began to nibble down Lori's neck, tugging up on her shirt. Lori breathing hard, had his belt un-done....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Bo was at practice as it was over waiting on Luke, wondering were Luke was at, he looked and didn't see Andy or B.L. or Lori. He shook his head seeing Dixie he then made his way over to her and began to talk to her,"Well hey there Dixie. Say, wanna finish what we started in the haunted house?"

Dixie looked to Bo and said..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the boys' Locker room, B.L. and Andy was doing a little necking of their own........

Lori breathing hard had his belt undone and he had her shirt off. In their heated passion they tumbled around the press box and accidentally hit the button to the microphone and the WHOLE football team and cheerleading squad could hear the sounds that was going on up there..........

Dixie looked to Bo and said...

"I don't know Bo I ain't never done nothing like that before"

Dixie blushed feeling like a baby admitting that to Bo expecting him to laugh but he didn't he just took her hand and led her some place a little more private and kissed her slowly his hands doing a little exploring but not getting too carried away until she was more comfortable.....

Meanwhile in the boys locker room B.L and Andy was doing a little necking of their own. Andy had B.L pressed up against the lockers his hand reaching inside her shirt deftly undoing her bra.....

Coach Hacker was in his office when he heard the unique sound of the PA turn on. He thought it was strange. He slide his chair back from the desk as the reason for the PA being turned on became clearer. He had been Hazzard's coach too long not to know what was going on. Trouble was he still had to go find out who. He headed for the press box.

Ms. White was still putting up uniforms where the girls had been looking for extra pieces when she heard the PA system come on. She hadn't been there long and didn't pay any attention until the other sounds became clearer. She headed towards Coach Hackers office and was met by him heading towards the press box.

When he saw her he said, "Oh, good. Glad you're still here. Come on!" Coach Hacker said. He was glad to have another party especially a female witness to what he figured he'd find.

In the press box, Luke and Lori couldn't hear the sounds that were being amplified through out Hazzard field. Luke was just about to 'help' Lori out of her bra as the door to the press box opened.

The sight Coach Hacker and Ms. White saw was Luke Duke attempting to get Lori Davenport's bra off as she stood there without her shirt on. Luke's shirt was wide open as was his pants.

Coach Hacker quickly turned away, but said in a firm but steady voice, "Mr. Duke, Ms. Davenport you have thirty seconds to dress before we go call your parents!"

When the door was opening Lori had quickly grabbed her bra to keep it from falling as she tried to cover herself.

Luke swore wisely to himself as he button and zipped his jeans and snapped a couple snaps on his shirt while tring to tuck it in.

Lori had grabbed her pull over top, put it on, and ditched her bra in her back pocket. It was quicker and eaiser than trying to put it back on. He-- she was already caught why try to hide it now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in Coach Hackers office, he asked, "Luke you're how old?"

Luke knew he was n for it. "Seventeen."

"Ms. Davenport?" Coach asked.

"I'm seventeen too." Lori replied.

He reached for his emergency list which had both families numbers on it. Then he reached for the phone.

Luke almost begged, "Coach can't we talk about this? You don't really have to call home do you? Maybe just punish us here."

Coach replied, "Yes, I do. We'll talk about your punishment here once Jesse gets here."

Luke sighed. He was sunk and he knew it!

Lori