7.2 Kara October 4,2007

7.3 Fierce October 11, 2007

7.4 Cure(Dean Cain guest Stars) October 18,2007

7.5 Action October 25,2007

7.6 Lara November 1, 2007

7.7 Wrath November 8,2007

7.8 Blue November 15, 2007

7.9 Unknown as of yet December 13, 2007

I am looking forward to Next Thursday what about all of you's.

• 3 weeks later...
I would love to see James Best play Lex's maternal Grandfather that comes to visit.

Anybody see the first two seasons, I liked it when Kara says to Clark " I guess it's true girls mature faster than boys" she looks like she will a challenge for Clark this season. But I wonder how older is Kara than Clark she looks like she is younger than him, and the line they gave her kind of reminded of me something Daisy Duke might've said to Bo or Luke.

Anybody see the first two seasons, I liked it when Kara says to Clark " I guess it's true girls mature faster than boys" she looks like she will a challenge for Clark this season. But I wonder how older is Kara than Clark she looks like she is younger than him, and the line they gave her kind of reminded of me something Daisy Duke might've said to Bo or Luke.

Go to www.Kryption.com or www.Kryption.net for all the latest rumors and facts about the show. I wonder how Kara and Chloe are going to get along they seem very much alike. And now Chloe and Lois are both reporters at the Daily Planet the editor said there is nothing better than Family Rivalery I wonder what Uncle Jesse would say about that. Okay just try Smallville on the search box and see what comes up then.

7.1 Bizarro September 27,2007

7.2 Kara October 4,2007

7.3 Fierce October 11, 2007

7.4 Cure(Dean Cain guest Stars) October 18,2007

7.5 Action October 25,2007

7.6 Lara November 1, 2007

7.7 Wrath November 8,2007

7.8 Blue November 15, 2007

7.9 Unknown as of yet December 13, 2007

I am looking forward to Next Thursday what about all of you's.

7.9 is going to be "Gemini".

• 3 weeks later...

Yup noticed that too. A bit of a plot twist there, which is good because this season in my opinion has been less than stellar. With the writer strikes I'm sure there will be a much longer holiday pause for new episodes this year plus perhaps less episodes this season as a result. Time will tell.

• 2 months later...

Nah we're just made to think she is. She's not dead, many more things are planned for Lana lol.

Can't wait till this season comes out in England. Grr only just got to watch Season 6 cause I got the DVD's for christmas lol. The only problem I have with it though is that by killing off JOnathan and now Martha being gone to Metropolis, they've lost a huge family element to the show and that's left a hole that they haven't been able to fill. I say bring Jonathan back from the dead! lol

• 1 month later...