Yaaaaarrrrrr

Meadowmufn

Ahoy, mateys! Tis International Talk Like a Pirate day. Yaarrrrr. Hoist yer grog an' have a swashbucklin' good time. To start off the day's festivities, I've dusted off this here joke I pulled outta me treasure chest. Yaaarrrr!

A pirate walks into a bar. As he comes up for a drink, the bartender notices a tiny steering wheel poking out of the front of the pirate's pants.

"Excuse me, sir," the bartender says, "You have tiny steering wheel coming out of your pants."

The pirate looks down, and says, "Arrrrr, I know. It's driving me nuts."

Avast, ye scurvy sea dogs. Me thinks thar not be enough pirate speakin' scallywags on this hyar message board. Or perhaps ye just got lost looking for the wrong kind of booty. Wha'er ye reason fer not postin' hyar this year in pirate speak, ye better hope next year we don't make ye walk the plank!

Yaaaaaaarrrr!

Dirty Ethel Rackham

http://www.piratequiz.com

• 3 weeks later...
Avast, ye scurvy sea dogs. Me thinks thar not be enough pirate speakin' scallywags on this hyar message board. Or perhaps ye just got lost looking for the wrong kind of booty. Wha'er ye reason fer not postin' hyar this year in pirate speak, ye better hope next year we don't make ye walk the plank!

Yaaaaaaarrrr!

Dirty Ethel Rackham

http://www.piratequiz.com

My Pirate Name is Red Jenny Flint.

Dirty Mary Kidd "You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "