My Aunt Dorothy

Julieduke

Today, I found out that my Great-Aunt Dorothy was died at the age of 88 and she was also my Godmother but she was like a Grandmother because her younger sister was my Grandmother. And she died in 1947 so she kind of inherited her three kids and her grandkids and great-grandkids as well. I will wear my new blue dress to her funeral seeing how her favorite color was blue.

Today, I found out that my Great-Aunt Dorothy was died at the age of 88 and she was also my Godmother but she was like a Grandmother because her younger sister was my Grandmother. And she died in 1947 so she kind of inherited her three kids and her grandkids and great-grandkids as well. I will wear my new blue dress to her funeral seeing how her favorite color was blue.

I think I picked my a famous pen pal as in James Best for now a couple of time when I emailed him he has responded back to me.

My condolences

Thank You, I remember that her favorite dessert item was bannana splits and she got me started working on my family tree. Well, it started out of curiousty about my grandparents and now I trying to find out where my Great-Great Grandmother is from. She loved gospel music and she is at peace. She gave me a picture of my Grandmother on her wedding day and I compared it my Graduation day picture and I look alot like her.

Eleanor D. Loede

September 24,1918--September 5,2007

Rest In Peace

Wife, Mother,Aunt, Grandmother, Great-Aunt, Great-Grandmother

Mother of 3 boys, Grandmother of 11, Great-Grandmother of 22.

Everybody is around Reba and now sometime has gone by and it seems Beth has perfumed rutine test and she about to tell Reba something that will change her life forever.