Hey Y'all

BoDuke80

Sure glad to be here in Hazzard with all of you fine folks, here in Hazzard nation as Cooter proclaimed at this past DukesFest in Nashville. It was My very first one ever. My Gf and I travelled all the way from NYC to be there, it was just the best The cars, the cast fellow fans....We Met Sonny, Rick, John, saw roscoe and Flash.We got to jump into a General Lee and Ride in the parade with some very nice people and had the Greatest time of my life. Made new friends from all over this Good ole US Of A, Saw the Dukes cast at The Grand Ole Opry And lots of other Awesome stuff. I've bee a Dukes fan for 22 years and will be for the rest of My life and friends... Y'all can bet the farm on it lock stock and Maudeen as Uncle Jesse would say. I own The Return Of The General Lee On PS2 and play it every chance I get! I Own several General Lee's either toys or RC cars. I wish I had a real one, Mine do just fine The biggest one an RC was signed by Enos, Cletus, Bo, Tommy Jennings and the entire Waymore Blues Band. We can't wait until next time, well that's for now if any of y'all wanna talk you can e-mail as boduke80@hotmail.com "Keep it B'tween the ditches"