I'm Comin Home

Bo's daughter, Aiana, at this point in time has left Hazzard far behind her. Bo and His Late wife Jessica fully supported the decision she made 5 long years ago to go Hollywood in hopes of a singing career. She made it into the singing buisiness by a thin rope by joining the band Dancing With the Devil as a back singer and base guitar player. Bo and his 3 sons still lived in their yellow clapboard house just outside of town. And now with Jameson going off to OSU there was no hopes in having enough money to move around. Bo nearly collapsed when Levi said that there was a letter from Aiana.

He grabbed the letter out of Levi's hands and tore open the envelope like a hungry wolf. Without further adue he began to read the letter.It read:

Hey Daddy,

It's been a while since we talked. I really miss you and the boys and Bronx. Hows Daisy,Luke, And everbody else been? I can't wait. I was gonna wait and make this a surprise, but I just can't wait no more. Daddy, I'm comin home! For good! I'm done with hollywood. I'm engaged and so very much in love its almost surreal. Me and Jack are movin to Hazzard. More good news Is that your gonna be a Grandpa. Well, I better get back to packing.

Love You,

Aiana R. Jackson

Bo felt a huge smile spread across his face and felt a "Yee-Haw" coming on. He fought back the urge to yell and carefully folded the letter and put it back in the envelope. The only question was, Who was this Jack guy who'd gotten his daughter pregnant pre-marriage?He was a bit irratated but that wouldn't stop him from being excited. He stuck the letter to the fridge door and opened it to pull out a beer. He ran his fingers through his silver and blonde hair as he sat down. Ringo walked into the kitchen with Bronx following right behind him. Ringo pulled out a chair and the dog hopped up on the chair beside him. Ringo plopped into the chair and put his hands behind his head. Bo took another swig and said:

"Your sisters comin home."

Ringo sat up a little straiter,"She bringin Jack with 'er?"

Bo looked confused,"You know em?"

Ringo gave a look just as confused if not more,"Sure he's the lead singer of her band. Why?"

Bo sighed deeply and picked at the edge of the table,"She's engaged to him and he got 'er pregnant too." Bo replied Dryly.

"Oh my God. He got her knocked up? AND their engaged?" Ringo said, standing up this time. "I can't believe this. He's a tatoo billboard and he's got lots of peircings and he's got really whacked out hair. He's awesome."

Bo sighed a worried sigh and slouched in his chair. He swigged down the rest of his beer and stepped outside. The General Lee was parked outside and he slid through the open window. He drove into town and stopped at Cooters.

"Aye Bo wassa goin on?" Cooter yelled out from undernath the hood of Enos's patrol car. Bo looked down and breathed deeply.

"Oh not much. Aiana's comin home finally. Shes bringin her fiance with her. And guess what else?"

"What else could there be?" Cooter asked somewhat curious.

"She's pregnant with the guy,too." Bo added.

"Holly-,What the-, Little-Little-Little ole Aiana, Pregnant?" Cooter stuttered, dropping his wrench and closing the hood of the car.

"Yep. Pregnant." Bo replied staring off into space, not really looking at anything.

"I just cain't believe it. Well, she was only 16 last i saw of her." Cooter breathed. "I just can-not believe it. It's crazy. She's still real young and all."

"I know it. I know it." Bo replied.

Back at the house...

:-P8-)

• 3 weeks later...
Bo's daughter, Aiana, at this point in time has left Hazzard far behind her. Bo and His Late wife Jessica fully supported the decision she made 5 long years ago to go Hollywood in hopes of a singing career. She made it into the singing buisiness by a thin rope by joining the band Dancing With the Devil as a back singer and base guitar player. Bo and his 3 sons still lived in their yellow clapboard house just outside of town. And now with Jameson going off to OSU there was no hopes in having enough money to move around. Bo nearly collapsed when Levi said that there was a letter from Aiana.

He grabbed the letter out of Levi's hands and tore open the envelope like a hungry wolf. Without further adue he began to read the letter.It read:

Hey Daddy,

It's been a while since we talked. I really miss you and the boys and Bronx. Hows Daisy,Luke, And everbody else been? I can't wait. I was gonna wait and make this a surprise, but I just can't wait no more. Daddy, I'm comin home! For good! I'm done with hollywood. I'm engaged and so very much in love its almost surreal. Me and Jack are movin to Hazzard. More good news Is that your gonna be a Grandpa. Well, I better get back to packing.

Love You,

Aiana R. Jackson

Bo felt a huge smile spread across his face and felt a "Yee-Haw" coming on. He fought back the urge to yell and carefully folded the letter and put it back in the envelope. The only question was, Who was this Jack guy who'd gotten his daughter pregnant pre-marriage?He was a bit irratated but that wouldn't stop him from being excited. He stuck the letter to the fridge door and opened it to pull out a beer. He ran his fingers through his silver and blonde hair as he sat down. Ringo walked into the kitchen with Bronx following right behind him. Ringo pulled out a chair and the dog hopped up on the chair beside him. Ringo plopped into the chair and put his hands behind his head. Bo took another swig and said:

"Your sisters comin home."

Ringo sat up a little straiter,"She bringin Jack with 'er?"

Bo looked confused,"You know em?"

Ringo gave a look just as confused if not more,"Sure he's the lead singer of her band. Why?"

Bo sighed deeply and picked at the edge of the table,"She's engaged to him and he got 'er pregnant too." Bo replied Dryly.

"Oh my God. He got her knocked up? AND their engaged?" Ringo said, standing up this time. "I can't believe this. He's a tatoo billboard and he's got lots of peircings and he's got really whacked out hair. He's awesome."

Bo sighed a worried sigh and slouched in his chair. He swigged down the rest of his beer and stepped outside. The General Lee was parked outside and he slid through the open window. He drove into town and stopped at Cooters.

"Aye Bo wassa goin on?" Cooter yelled out from undernath the hood of Enos's patrol car. Bo looked down and breathed deeply.

"Oh not much. Aiana's comin home finally. Shes bringin her fiance with her. And guess what else?"

"What else could there be?" Cooter asked somewhat curious.

"She's pregnant with the guy,too." Bo added.

"Holly-,What the-, Little-Little-Little ole Aiana, Pregnant?" Cooter stuttered, dropping his wrench and closing the hood of the car.

"Yep. Pregnant." Bo replied staring off into space, not really looking at anything.

"I just cain't believe it. Well, she was only 16 last i saw of her." Cooter breathed. "I just can-not believe it. It's crazy. She's still real young and all."

"I know it. I know it." Bo replied.

Back at the house...

:-P8-)

This is a really good story what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Ringo decided to take Bronx on a walk to the small creek that ran over the Duke family property. They walked slowly across the three empty now unused fields that were once fertile and very productive. He walked slow at first and then broke into a flat out run back toward the house. He'd forgot to call Mindy. Mindy was Ringo's longest relationship and possibly his best too. They had an extremely physical relationship even though Mindy lived clear on the other side of town. Now with Aiana pregnant he wasn't quite sure how his father would react to him having a child as well. He didn't really care what Bo thought anymore. Ever since Jessica had died he hadn't been the same and probably never would be. He loved Mindy Reeves with all his heart and soul and not even Bo was going to tamper with that.