Davenport Family Reunion:Shes Back!!

LoriDavenport

Lori smirked,"Keep on Dix, here in about 9 months you'll get whats coming to ya, Ill have my turn by then."

Dixie was a little worried about that but didn't let it get to her.

~~~~~~~~~

That next morning Little Lukas woke up and ran to Luke,"C'mon Daddy, get up! get up! I wanna go see mommy!!"

Luke graoned and rolled over,"Go away Son, Im sleeping!"

Little Luke jumped on top of Luke,"Get up!!!!"

Luke had no choice he got up setting little luke beside him,"We'll go soon as you eat ok?"

Little Luke moaned and walked into the kitchen looking up to Daisy. Daisy smiled as she set down a plate in frotn of him, he waited for Luke to walk through. Uncle Jesse set down from feeding the animals this morning. He looked to Luke and then to lil luke as luke rubbed his head scratching it. He sat down and ate his breakfast, Bo and Beth were still asleep. Uncle Jesse agreed to watch Little Jesse. Luke got the keys to his truck and placed lil luke in the seat beside him, climbing in he started the engine up and pulled out.

~~~~~

Back at the jail Lori was sound asleep when Dixie woke her up rambling on about something...........

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in the truck Luke tried to prepare his name sake for the visit. "Son, I have wanted to be able to get to know you since you were born. I tried, well, we all tried to get your Mother to stay in Hazzard when I found out about you, but she wouldn't hear of it. See sometimes people do things they don't think out too well. That's what happened with your Mom and me. Then we found out about you. We grew up together and deep down we love each other, but we just can't seem to get along real well. I haven't had the opportunity to be around you but I still love you just as much as Jesse." Luke watched Little Luke, he seemed to understand so he continued, "Last night, remember your Mom said you could stay at the farm until this morning then we'd talk?"

Little Luke nodded, 'yes'.

"Well, things didn't go her way last night and she wanted to take you out of your bed at 2 am this morning. Uncle Jesse and I didn't think you needed woke up and drug out of bed. Your Mom didn't like that."

Little Luke said, "Mommy's like that. Every time I want to make friends she won't let me."

Luke nodded and smiled to himself. "Well, see things went bad and you were woke up anyway. You remember my wife, Dixie, well she's your Mother's cousin. We all had a little family arguement that got sorta out of hand and I called a friend of mine to calm your Mom down and unfortunately he also felt he had to calm Dixie down." Luke paused, "So don't worry none about your Mom or Dixie. We're gonna see them both." Luke hoped to bring them home but wasnt' sure if the judge had even set a bond yet. "They may just need a little time out before they come home, OK?"

Little Luke asked, "You mean they been bad?"

Luke replied, "Well, lets just say they got a little out of hand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the jail Lori was sound asleep when Dixie woke her up rambling on about something, "Luke are you crazy?" she asked him as he walked in carrying Little Luke.

Luke replied, "As a fox."

Dixie knew Luke was likely up to no good. She sighed.

Little Luke squirmed out from in under Luke's hold,"MOMMY!!" he hollered going to the bars. Lori shot up at the sound of the familiar voice,"Jesse Lukas?"

Lori looked to Luke,"ARE YOU STUPID?"

Luke nodded,"Apparently so,"

Lori walked to the bars and sat in the floor with her arms around little luke's waist hugging him,"Mommy'll be laright, ill get out and we'll go home."

Little Luke objected,"No, I wanna stay here with Daddy."

Lori rubbed her eyes ad shook her head,"Why??"

Luke looked to Lori in shock,"Lori??!!"

Lori looked to Luke,"What, if he can aks stupid question so do I."

Little Luke replied to her,"Because I...I love it here, Uncle Jesse and Daddy have been really great to me."

Lori began to laugh,"HA!!"

Luke rolled his eyes he wasn't so sure if he wanted to set bond fer her or not. He asked anyways,"Judge set bond yet?"

Dixie nodded,"Yea."

Lori got up and dusted herslef off,"Well you can get Dixie out, but not me I wont let ya, I dont want you too."

Luke rolled his eyes,"too bad," he mumbled.

Lori rolled her eyes rubbing the top of Jesse Lukas's head. Luke walked up paying the price for both and Enos walked down letting them out. Dixie walked over to Luke and hugged him, Luke watched out of the coner of his eye as Lori walked up the stairs Little Luke following behind her. Sh ehad asked Enos to use the phone she dialed Cooter's number a familiar voice answered it was B.L..................

Picking up the phone BL answered

"BL it's Lori can ya come get me at the jail I need a ride."

BL groaned rubbing a hand down her face it was too early in the morning to fight with Lori and that would probably happen but she couldn't just leave her at the jail either. BL sighed before saying

"Sure Lor I'll be there in two shakes of a lambs tail"

Going out to the Judge BL got in the silver GTO and headed for town once she arrived she saw Luke's truck there too and wondered why Lori had called Cooter's if Luke was there she knew Luke would give Lori a ride without question. Climbing out of the car she walked up the courthouse steps and into the courthouse to see just exactly what was going on......

BL replied as she walked in to the Courthouse, " I can't wait to hear what you done now!"

Lori replied, "Finally, I'm outta here!"

Luke said smuggly, "At, at, at, your on bond. You can't leave the County without the Judge's permission!"

Lori could have slapped him right there!

Luke just grinned at her fury and raised his eyebrow.

Lori looked at Rosco, "So when will court be?"

Rosco equaled Luke's grin, "Judge is going on vacation. Won't be no court for at least a month. Just have old Judge King to set bonds until he gets back. Went out to CA to check on some things. But, I'll make sure your scheduled first!" He said trying to be helpful.

It was all Luke could do to keep from all out laughing in her face.

"Come on, Luke." She said taking her sons' hand.

He didn't move, "But Mommy, I want to play with Jesse! And, Bo, Jr. told me he'd show me a horsey! I want ta go with my Daddy!"

Lori was fumming!

Luke held his hands up innocently, "It's fine by me."

Dixie was staying out of this for now.

BL almost laughed at the look on Lori's face when Rosco told her it'd be a month before court. She may not have laughed but she was smirking at her cousin but then her attention was caught by the little boy that looked exactly like a miniture Luke and could have been Jesse Luke's twin, squatting down in front of the child she stuck out her hand.

"Hi I'm BL your Mommy's and Dixie's cousin."

Little Luke looked at Lori and then back at BL and back at Lori he was amazed at the size of his family.

Lori stood firm and screamed like a banshee,"THAT IS IT LUKE DUKE YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF MY LAST D--- TIME, AND AS FER YOU YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A JOKE AS A SHERIFF, YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, LUKE GO TO H---!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS H--- HOLE!!!"

Lori looked down to little luke,"Please dont, dont start now son, I promise I will take you back to that place and let you stay there fer awhile and you can play with them!" Little luke resisted though,"I want to go with my daddy!!!!!!" Lori was enraged,"WELL I SPOSE YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH EM TOO HUH?? GO ON GO WITH HIM, FIRST TIME THOUGH HE ASKS YOU TO HELP HIM WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, GONNA CRY AND SCREAM THAT YOU DONT WANNA HELP!!"

Little luke's eyes was big, he could tell that his mom was madder than she ever had been. he stood there staring at her.

Luke looked to Dixie picking littleluke up,"Ya are aware that shes gonna kill someone the way shes pissed."

Dixie shrugged,"Wasnt my fault you shouldve kept yer mouth shut."

Luke swallowed he deserved that one. He walked out trying to catch up to Lori who was suprisingly half way down the street, she sure could move quick. Rosco snorted at her walking to his office, B.L looking to Dixie,"What crawled up inside of her and died?"

Dixie rolled her eyes,"B.L, dont start."

B.L shrugged walking back out ot her car and driving off. Dixie got in Luke's truck and took off to see were they went to.

Luke caught up to Lori and..............

Luke caught upto Lori and called out to her...."Lori wait what the hell was all that back there? Do you always throw hissy fits in front of our son like that?"

BL in the meantime had driven back to the Duke farm to see what she could find out about what was going on from impartial parties plus she wanted to hear Dixie's side of things too.

"Boy howdy this is turnin' out to be an excitin' mornin' this story's gonna be good."

Loir whirled around her eyes wide and her fists clinched,"What in the hell are you doing follwing me, when I tell you to stay away from me and go to hell, do you not comprehend, fer the record NO I DO NOT THROW HISSY FITS IN FRONT OF our son."

it took all she could from knocking him out right then and there. "Luke, I can ttake staying here no more, everytime I do something happens BAD! and it usually ends up between me and you!"

Luke swallowed and stopped in front of her. She had calmed down a little, her breathing hard though. "Well, Lori I can't help that much, but whatg I do know is, is if that YOU dotn start acting more like an adutl around our son, hes gonna think yer a psycho er something."

Lori slapped Luke,"There!! psycho enough fer ya?!!"

Luke swallowed,"YEA SURE IS!!! I guess I may have desreved it, were I said that in the station but Lori you have to calm down and think before you speak!"

Little Luke began to cry, as did Lori, Luke rolled his eyes groaning. Lori looked down to Little luke,"Whatever you do, dont ever do that to NO ONE ok??"

Little Luke swallowed as he was afraid of Lori a little. Luke picked him up and kissed his cheek looking to Lori,"Please Lori, we have to settle our differences, for his sake."

Lori swallowed looking away,"I guess...yer right, but Luke I dont want ot live here forever, I just, theres nothing here for me anymore."

Luke looked down,"Sure there is, Cooter, B.L, Dixie, BO and the rest, and me."

Lori sawollwed,"Luke..... you know what I mean."

Luke nodded,"yea I do, Im still sorry after 5 years, it does still hurt me inside."

Lori looked to Luke,"Yea well, it hurts me too,"

Little luke smiled to Lori and wanted her to hold him,"Mommy, I love you."

Lori chuckled softly,"Mommy loves you too, darlin' and daddy does too."

Luke smiled softly to her and said..........

Dixie was coming down the street when she saw Luke hold Little Luke. Lori was with them crying.

~~~~~~~~~

Luke smiled softly to her and said, "Yeah, he does and he cares enough about your Mom not to have hit her back" He said where only Lori could hear, "You don't know how much control that just took for me to have stood here like that. I still have that Marine training and it almost took over. and as much as you might think differently, I'd not hurt you for anything."

Lori looked at Luke with tears streaming down her face, "I know that, I really do."

"Whether you stay isn't up to me. But, please let him get to know our families, huh?" Luke couldn't help but give her just a little 'dig', "But, you'll still have to be here while your on bond." he snickered. It was good to be able to rub salt in someone else sore spots liek they have done to him all these year when he was in trouble with Rosco.

Dixie stopped the truck, "Anyone need a ride? BL took off somewhere, Lori."

Lori smiled to Luke,"Ohh yuo just LOVE to rub that in my face don't ya Luke."

Luke laughed,"I sure do."

Lori smiled to Dixie,"Im aware of that cousin, so ya think its be too much to ask if ya could loan me a ride?"

Dixe smiled,"Not at all." Lori looked to LLuke,"Ladies first!"

Luke rolled his eyes smiling, climbing in putting his arm around Dixie, Lori put Little Luke in the middle, as she climbed in shutting the door. They sped off towards the farm. Little Luke looked up to see his mother smiling same as his father he smiled putting one arm on Luke's lap and one on Lori's.

When they arrived at the farm B.L was up to date on everything. She looked to Lori and began to speak, Lori shushed her running to Uncle Jesse hugging him. "Uncle Jesse, im sorry, im sorry i disrespected ya sir, I promise to be more controlling, please forgive me uncle jesse."

Unlce Jesse smiled, running his fingers through her brown hair,"S'alright darlin."

Luke looked to Lori and smiled as Little Luke was holding Luke's hand. Dixie walked to the back bedroom to lay down for awhile. Lori walked over to Luke and smiled taking Little Luke;s hand,"I think I know of a place that we can go and talk to him and explain things to him at."

Luke knew were she was talking about and nodded, praying Dixie wouldn't follow, it was a rock secluded away from everything, were him and Lori went, and all the other girls went, to "MAKE-OUT" or so he told unlce jesse.

Luke and Lori walked out to swinging little luke back and forth.

Luke had gotten Bo's attention, "Can ya'll keep a eye on Jesse? Lori's wantin' to try to explain a couple things to Luke."

Bo gave him a questioning look.

"Dixie's laying down. I'll likely be back before she gets up. If not tell her I'm showing Luke around the farm." Luke heard Bo as he walked away and knew he was right, but there was something that drew him to Lori. He knew he should have insisted them staying close by the farm but he knew the spot she was talking about as the three started the rather long walk toward the back 40.

Bo replied, "Tell her YOU are showing Luke around? What am I supposed to tell her when she asked for Lori?"

Luke didn't answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke felt the back of his neck sweeting as they walked and it wasn't hot out. He knew he should be at home laying down with his wife.

Lori walked on Little Luke humming away with her. She smiled at him as he skipped between them.

When they arrived Lori lifted Little Luke up on the big rock and gently climbed up on it too, Luke resting his arms on it.

Lori began,"As yer dad has probably already told you, me and him deep down do love each other but honey, the reason it never worked for me and yer father right now is because we fight like cats and dogs."

Luke nodded, looking to the house. He knew he shouldnt be here, it was just this feeling that made him follow Lori though.

But there was a tim ewhen me and yer dad was inlove, in highschool.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori got up one morning bright eyed and bushy tailed, it was the beginning of her Jr. year of highschool, another year without Luke she thought. She got up and went to the shower and took a quickie, before Cooter had the chance too. She went in her room and put on a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a pink tank-top, see through none the less. She put her boots on an dpulled her hair back in a half pontytail, and curling her long bangs. She put some make-up on, not much, you could barely tell. She walked out and sat at the breakfast table, smiling to everyone. Dixie rolled her eyes and said,"Trying t' get noticed?"

Loir threw a muffin at her,"No!!"

Luther rolled his eyes and looked to them,"Girlsss...."

"Sorry sir," they both said in unison. The bus was coming as Lori jumped up from the table drinking her orange juice. She was a fast runner a sshe was the first on the bus, she played softball for the Hazzard County Highschoolteam.She walked on out of breath making her way to the back of the bus, the Dukes hadn't mad eit on apparently.

~~

Meanwhile at the Duke farm, Luke was rushing to get dressed as him and Bo had overslept, He'd been thinking of Lori that morning for some reason. Bo was up and ou the door as they heard the bus go by again,Luke struggled to put his boots on hopping out the door. They ran full speed to get to the bus, when they arrived the doors flung open and both climbed on out of breath.Lori's heart raced when she saw Luke..... Luke looked to her and.....

B.L in the meantime was in the back aggravatin Lori over Luke.

Luke looked to her and smiled. He pulled her ponytail. As they got off the bus Luke caught up with Lori. He and his current steady Robin were on the outs. "What are you doing after the ball game tonight?"

Lori blushed, "Going home, I, Ah, ... guess, why?"

Luke told little Luke, "So that's when I asked her on our first real date, after I had gotten my drivers liscense."

Little Luke asked, "Did you go in the Gen-er-al?"

Luke laughed, "No, it took me and Uncle Bo a couple years yet to build him I was going to school to learn how to build him fast!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie walked out on the porch after a bout of morning sickness, "Where's Luke?"

Bo flushed and said, ....................

Bo flushed,"Hes walking around with Little Luke, showing him around and talking, Loir is at cooters"

Dixie nodded still sleepy, but wondered"Ok then." Bo let out a idhg of relief.

~~~~~~

Lori smiled to him and then to Little luke,"Yea honey, I could tell then yer dad did LOVE me."

Luke sighed,"Good times good times."

Little Luke go tanxious,"What happened next??"

Lori began well..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke smiled,"Lori, ive been thinking I still love you, after me and you broke up 3 years ago, I wanted to get back with you but Robin......

Lori looked to him,"Luke, I still love you too. When and were??"

Luke knew what she meant, he dropped his books,"UHH.... well.. I figured out by my house out from the back 40, t' "the rock"

Lori nodded gigling and strutting off. Lukelet out a YEEHAWW!!!!

the game came and Luke was as nervous as he'd ever been, Lori wore a skirt that came above her knees, pretty pink one, with a low cut blouse. She saw Luke and waved.

After the game Luke walked over to Lori and wrapped his arms around her making out with her in under the bleachers. Lori giggled as Luke led his car that Uncle Jesse had loaned him, when he drove her to the back 40, Bo knew what was going on and got jealous as luke was getting some and he wasnt!

Luke looked to Lori and smiled his two hands wandering again like they did three years ago, Lori's hands wandering as well...............

~~~~~~~~~~

Little luke looked to Luke who was staring a hole through Lori, Lori not noticing it. She looked to Jesse Lukas,"See me and yer dad loved each other, our love ran deep so young and sweet, and we dated fer almost two years, til I caught him with Robin one night and I know she egged him on to doing it, or he might have been willing, but after that we decided maybe we didnt have the same feelings for each other and soo we became close family friends."

Little Luke laughed and smiled to them both. Luke looked to Lori,"Ya know I think about those days quite often, I did a couple of nights ago."

Lori looked to Luke and...........

Lori looked to Luke and said,"I think about all we've missed."

Luke was sort of on a different wave length but replied, "I think about all he's missed" talking about Little Luke.

Lori played a joker, "He's missed having you and me as a family."

Luke swallowed hard and sighed, "Yeah, I guess he has and that's as much my fault as it is yours. But, you know no matter how much we love him. It will never work......."

Lori thought Luke might be more receptive with encouragement.

Loir looked to Luke and sighed,"How do you know Luke, you've never gave me a chance..."

Luke looked down,"Yer right, I never did, but I cant now, Dixie is my wife and I......I love her but then theres this feeling ive got for you.."

Lori motioned to Luke to come over there. He walked over placing his hands at her sides Lori whispered in his ears things she had back then,Luke shuddered all over as Lori nibbled on his ear a little giggling. Luke sighed with pleasure, he was getting into HOT HOT trouble. He leaned up and whispered into Lori's ear,"Lets take Jesse Lukas to Cooter's and make what we missed out on true.."

Lori giggled, she;d done it again!! she got what she wanted, neither one thinking of their families. Lori called Cooter who picked Little Luke up who was somehwat surprised was his mom and dad getting together. Bo never noticied, Luke walked in and told Dixie he was leaving to go fishing for awhile and Dixie half asleep shooed him away agreeing. Luke got his picckup and drove out to get Lori who stood waiting at the end of the road were she had left littel luke. He dorve by, she climbed in and they headed off to hound dog lake.

When they arrived Luke looked to Lori and..............

After meeting Cooter who picked up Little Luke from Lori, she waited for Luke to get his pickup. Soon after they arrived at the lake Luke looked to Lori and sighed, "Last time I was a little drunk."

Lori laughed, "This time I wished I was."

Luke had to agree, "I was thinking the same thing. This is wrong. ........ I'm wrong!........" he said as Lori continued to nibble his ear, "And, ......... God help me, ......... I don't .........care......" he sighed giving into Lori's advances. No matter what sorts of pleasure she bestowed on him, Luke could only see Dixie, Little Jesse and the hurt he was bringing to them.

Several hours later he layed with Lori on his arm. He felt sick. Deathly sick. He moved so that she would move off his arm and she did so just in time for him to roll away from her and become deathly ill. Afterwards, Luke dressed and walked to the lake away from Lori.

Lori followed him.

When Luke turned around he couldn't look at her but said, "You know you just cost me everything I've worked for? I've worked hard for five years to build something and I just threw it away to be with you!"

Lori said, "Luke. Dixie'll never had to know."

Luke shook his head 'no', "I could take a hundred showers. Use a gallon of aftershave and it'll only take one look and she will KNOW I was unfaithful and that it was with you."

"Don't be silly. It's not like you haven't done this before." Lori stated.

Luke replied, "Yes, it is like I haven't done this before. I have never broken my vows to Dixe until tonight."

Lori said, "So don't tell her!"

"I'm not stupid!" Luke said, "But, it won't matter, she'll know. I won't have to tell her." Luke knew what he had done and what it would cost him..............................

Bo was out on the porch pacing like a caged animal he knew what Luke and Lori were upto and it was starting to get to him that's why he was avoiding Dixie at all cost he was afraid he'd tell her and that would only hurt her he didn't want to do that what Luke and Lori were doing would hurt her bad enough when she found out in time.

BL stepped out onto the porch seeing Bo pacing back and forth...back and forth

"Yer gonna wear a hole in Uncle Jesse's porch." she teased halfheartedly Bo had told her and only her that Luke had left with Lori and Little Luke.

Bo looked up at her his eyes showing his distress and then shook his head.

"They still ain't back and it couldn't have taken this long to explain things to Little Luke, besides I heard Lori call Cooter to pick him up several hours ago."

BL clenching and unclenching her fists looked to Bo and said through gritted teeth.

"When I get my hands on that cousin of mine I'm gonna slap her silly, I know Lori's alotta things but I never thought she'd stoop this low."

Dixie came out just then...........

Dixie came out just then and noticed that Midnight Rider ws still parked in the yard but Luke's truck wasn't. "Where the pick up? Don't tell me he went for a drive?"

Bo was relieved she had came to that conclussion because he had been about to stick his foot in his mouth and tell her Luke had went for a walk like Luke had told him too. "Ah, ....... yeah, he did, after they talked to Little Luke."

Dixie nodded, "Guess I'll help with lunch since I've been slacking all day. Wait a minute where is Lori and Little Luke? Still walking?"

Bo didn't know for sure so he let her draw her own conclusions, "Must be. I haven't seen them since." He was thinking that, that had been close. He hadn't seen them it wasn't a lie and he could only assume they were with Luke. He hoped he was wrong.

For once BL was staying out of the conversation. She was just watching Bo sweat.

BL just stood there watching Bo sweat bullets, if Dixie's marriage wasn't on the line it might be amusing. She hoped Dixie didn't ask anymore questions though it was getting harder to keep her own mouth shut about where Luke and Lori were.

Bo looked sideways at BL silently begging for her big mouthed intervention with a look. All he got though was a look of her own at him there was no way she was getting in the middle of this, Bo was on his own because when Dixie found out her conclusions were wrong it was basically the same thing as if Bo had outright lied to her. Bo started to turn green as Dixie stayed where she was his mind all but screaming what he knew.

Dixie.......

Dixie gave Bo a strange look, "You feel Ok Bo?"

Bo felt ill, very ill, "I think I'm coming down with something." He was thinking, 'Like a case of guilt and I'm only guilty by association, but guilty just the same.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Luke looked at Lori, "Come on let's get back before they figure this out."

Lori had to admit to herself that she did feel guilty, especially since she knew Dixie was pregnant. "Just drop me off in town and hopefully they won't figure it out."

Luke just rolled his eyes, "Right. They'll never figure it out."

BL muttered quietly so neither one heard "Yeah your coming down with guiltitis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori shrugged a little giving Luke a look

"Wishful thinking?"

Luke just rolled his eyes again and went back over to his pickup getting in and when Lori had gotten into the passenger side he drove back across the back 40 toward the farm.

"We might as well face the music together 'cause Dixie's gonna kill us both."

Dixie was still on the porch looking at Bo who was looking sicker by the minute.

Lori asked, "Are you crazy?"

Luke replied, "Probably, but see I have a plan. After I go pack, I'll call base camp, tell them I'll be there tomorrow and work this entire fire season. I'll just stay there. Then, I'm going somewhere ALONE tonight and get really DRUNK!"

"You're leaving?" Lori asked in surprise.

"Don't think I have a choice," Luke said as he saw Dixie on the porch with Bo and BL. He suddenly sped up the truck across the open field, skidded the still running truck in as close as he dared and took the four front steps in one step and he closed the distance on the rapidly retreatng Dixie.

She saw Lori in the truck with Luke coming across the field. She bolted like a scared colt through the front door and headed to hers and Luke's room.

Luke was quicker than she thought and managed to get inside the door before she could slam it in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing all the commotion Jesse came around the house and looked at Bo, "What in tarnation?"

Bo now knew how Luke felt all those times when he'd managed to get them into trouble and Luke had to try to get them out of it! He..............

Bo thought and thought but he couldn't think of a suitable explanation for Uncle Jesse because he didn't feel like it was his place to explain. He stuttered...."Uh..uh"

In the meantime BL was heading for Luke's truck face as red as a fire engine brown eyes like Dixie's had changed to orange the way Dixie's did when she was really mad. Yanking open the passenger side door BL grabbed Lori by the arm and yanked her out non to gently.

"LORI HOW COULD YOU?! TO YOUR OWN COUSIN NONE THE LESS, ALL YOU EVER DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE WHEN YOU COME HOME I WISHED YOU'D JUST STAY AWAY!"

Lori saw BL raise her fist and tried to pull from her cousin's grip, BL was madder than she'd ever seen her before. Before Lori could get loose though BL's fist slammed into her face knocking Lori out cold. BL didn't stop there she straddled Lori and continued to pummel Lori.