Davenport Family Reunion:Shes Back!!

LoriDavenport

Cooter shook his head,WELL GRASSHOPPER, you don't tell Lori you love her and then no matter if shes yer wife or not, do you EVER walk out on her like that. It would've been alright if you would've told her."

Luke gulped down the beer,"Well I didnt think I neede permission to go talk to my wife."

Cooter got up,"I didn' tthink ti'd come to this, if yuo don;t love Lori go tell her, d--- dont make her suffer!!!!!! If you want to get out of this pregnancy too, go back to Dixie!!! either way you'd better make double d--- sure you tell Lori!!!!"

Luke saw the fire in Cooter's eyes and said,"Cooter I don't know anymore, I love Lori, I love Dixie, I can't have both...."

Cooter shot to him"Yer d--- right you can't have both!"

Luke winced at Cooter's tone. Luke decided to head back up stairs and apologize to Lori, although he WAS setting ground rules about him going and talking with Dixie.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke walked back in the upstairs apartment.

Lori was at the small table setting looking at an empty cup that appeared to be clean.

Luke noticd this and offered, "You want me to make you some coffee?"

Lori glared at him, "NO! I've thrown up for the last hour. I'd love a cup of coffee but I AM NOT willing to pay for it like that."

It sounded to Luke as if she had lost some of the fight in her. He sat down beside her, "I know how bad things were for you with Luke early on, how long did it last?"

Lori replied sounding like she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag, "Almost everyday for at lest six months."

"Honey, I'm sorry really I'm about everything." He kissed her cheek. Luke thought it was the right thing to say and he was sorry she felt bad.

"Your drinking already?" Lori took it out of context, "Sorry you left Dixie?"

"I had a beer with Cooter like most weekend mornings since I was twelve."

Luke replied, "Honey, we need to talk about Dixie."

"What about her?" Lori said with a bit more spunk.

"There are times that I'm going to have to talk to her." Luke said gently, "She is still my wife and is also carrying my child."

Lori stood up and her eyes changed colors, "You are sorry you left HER!"

Luke got up and moved closer to her, "I do not regret being here with you, I regret hurting you both."

Lori asked, "Can you promise me you'll be here with me always?"

Luke looked at her helplessly, "I promised HER that! And I'm here with you. Lori I'm going to be there when my child is born and I'm going to talk to her."

Lori flew mad, "THEN DON'T LET ME STOP YOU. GO TALK TO HER. Move back in IF you THINK she'll let you!"

Luke had had just about enough of this he said evenly, "She told me I could last night, but I didn't I came here to be with you....."

Lori ................

Lori shook her head,"Why?!!!"

Luke sighed,"BECAUSE D--- IT LORI I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Lori cupped her face with her hands,"Luke I cant stand the fact you being with Dixie when you say you want to be with me!!! I understand that you'll talk to her, my god I aint stoppin ya!!!!! But d--- it Luke, my poor ole hearts been broken EENOUGH!!!"

She empasized on the word enough. Luke looked down and then back up to her,"Well then what do YOU suggest?"

Lori shook her head,"I leave!"

Luke couldnt win, "So, when the judge comes back you'll leave simple as that, again!!"

Lori nodded,"Sure!!! why not?!!!"

Luke set back down beating the table. Lori sighed walking over to him,"Luke, I can't think of nothing else that will work, I mean Dixie'll have her s a little bit earlier than mine, by then I know you'll be back with her, what am I suppose to do."

Luke looked up to her,"You think I'll be back with Dixie by then dont ya?"

Lori............

Lori looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Yes, DA-- IT, I do!"

Luke looked at her and was about to say something when the phone rang.

Lori answered the phone, "Hazzard Garage."

The female voice on the other end said, "Yes, is Luke Duke there. He left this number....."

Without hearing the rest of teh sentence Lori pushed the received in Luke's chest.

He let out an 'umh', "Hello."

Lori waited with both barrels.

Luke said into the phone, "Ok, Lisa I'm on my way. Grab my bag!" He looked up at Lori, "Forest fire moving fast I gotta go."

Lori glared, "Who's Lisa?"

Luke was hurry to get his things together, "My safety officer."

"She jumps too?" Lori asked.

"Ah,..... yeah,..... she's also and EMT. She great." Luke didn't pay much attention to Lori mood as he kissed her on the cheeck and said, "Gotta go. I have no idea when'I'll be back." He left in a cloud of dust heading out of Hazzard.

Lori's eyes got a little big from the unexpected kiss. She had to tell him,"Luke!! I love you, be careful!!"

Luke in the car and leaving,"Love ya too darlin!" He peeled outta there in a hurry. Cooter smiled at Lori,"You finally said it!"

Lori looked down,"Huh?"

Cooter smiled,"You actually told him you loved him!!"

Lori smiled to herself,"Thats because I do Cooter!!"

Cooter shook his head whistling to Camptown races. Lori walked in as soon as she did, Bo pulled up with Little Luke. Lori walked back down and and Little Luke ran to her,"MOMMY!!!"

Lori grasped him up,"Howdy baby!! thank ya Bo!"

Bo smiled and nodded,"You feeling alright?"

Lori nodded,"Yea why?"

Bo pulled out the daily paper,"Read this...."

Cooter ducked and ran outside, Bo taking Little Luke with him, Lori hit the roof.

"WHAT?!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PR--- WOULD SAY THAT?!!!!!!"

Lori read aloud fromn the paper,"Lori Davenport, last night, performed at Hazzard County's famous Bar, The Boar's Nest, fainted from the heat and crowd, medical reason, PREGNANT!! yes folks you got it right!1 our miss country music extrodinare is pregnant again!! by the same man we take it too!!!! names Luke Duke!!!"

Lori screamed and slung the paper out, it hit Cooter right upside the head,"Owww dang it!!!"

Cooter hissed. Lori walked out and said,"THAT'S IT ILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!"

Bo looked to her,"Who??"

Lori shot him a look that made him jump,"MY MANAGER!!!!!!!!!"

Bo was relieved the him she was talking about was the Manager and not Luke. "Glad she not mad at Luke."

Cooter added, "She's already made him live hard. She knows he went to talk to Dixie last night."

Bo replied, "Oh, brother!"

~~~~~~~~~

Inside Lori was going for the phone to call her manager, when she heard from the radio, "Coming up next an exclusive interview with Ricky Wilder, Manager for our hometown star Lori Davenport.

Lori screamed bloody murder, "THAT SON OF A B-------!!!!! He better hope he's making money on that interview!!"

Bo and Cooter both ran to see what was wrong.

Lori was now sushing them as the radio interview began:

"So Mr. Wilder I understand that Ms. Davenport was unable to finish her show last night at the Boar's Nest and local Bar and Grill owner by JD Hogg."

"That's right. She became ill during her second set. At first we thougth it was from the heat and the crowded conditions, until Luke Duke told me that she was pregnant. Seeing his concern when she passed out and the fact that he is the father of her five year old Jesse Lucas Duke, I can only assume he's also this child's father."

"That's it folks, this interview was brought to you by your radio station WHOGG."

Lori shook with anger,"THATS GREAT!!! now the enitre town knows!!"

Bo walked to her and patted her back,"Dont worry, the entire county'll know bout Dixie and B.L soon enough, LuLu knows, Boss has been listenin in on daisy's conversations and caught it all."

Lori looked up to Bo:yer kiddin me?"Bo shook his head,"Nope."

Lori knew this was turning out to be a fine day. She couldnt go after Ricky and she had to face the people. She was actually proud to carry Luke's child but she knew he wasn't too thrilled at all.

Dixie finally decided to go get dressed. She took out a Sunday dress she wore often and started to put it on. She found it no longer fit right. "Da-- it!" She hated to wear a maternity dress already. She looked through her closet and found a dress she hoped would fit better. It did but it left no doubt that she was pregnant. She rubbed her belly, "Well, I guess you couldn't be a secret for ever, huh?" She got Little Jesse ready and met the rest of the family, they left farm not knowing about the interview.

As the Duke's arrived and took their usual seats the church became unusually noisy with chatter.......

Luke's crew was dropped in over the fire. They had to get a group of campers out who thought it was more important to get there camper out than to get themselves out and got trapped. Casey and Lisa worked together to keep the group together while also helping clear a fire break as they went. Luke was keeping the group headed the right direction and kept a count on everyone to make sure they got everyone out ok. Luke spotted a young girl who was having trouble keeping up and put her on his shoulders and carried her the rest of the way out to met the ground crews.

This was a big fire and Luke's crew found out they would be there at least through tonight. Tents were set up for the Smoke Jumpers to get a shower and some sleep in. Luke was rady for a shower and actually he was ready for a night like this. He got two cups of coffee and headed over to Randy. He was one of the older crew members.

Randy looked at Luke, "You look like walking trouble."

Luke sighed, "That's about what I feel like lately."

Randy listened. He knew if Luke was going to talk it was on his terms.

Luke continued, "I've got a problem." He looked at his wedding band, "Randy you were at the wedding. Remember me telling you all that Dixie and I had been through before she left Hazzard. How I went in the Marines and was glad to do so after almost going to prison over us being together." Luke paused, "I was so da-- glad to finally have her back home then I almost lost her when I messed up and got her cousin pregnant. Dixie was so good about that after all was said and done. She finally forgave me about the time I asked her to marry me, we found out she was also pregnant. Everything has been pretty much ok until awhile back when her cousin came back to town. " Luke looked at his ring again before continuing.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the church the preacher chose for his sermon today as Fidelity and Adulty.

Lori felt every eye in the house on her.

Dixie wished for like the hundreth time she could have worn that other dress today!

Luke continued, "Dixie has never even said one word about the child support I insisted on paying. Randy I did something really stupid!"

Randy said, "Luke don't tell me youslept with her again?"

Luke laughed just a bit, "Randy I wished it was just that simply." Luke hearing himself saying these things out loud almost felt like he was talking about something someone else had done. He tought a minute before contining....

When church let out everyone looked to Cooter and Little Luke. Cooter hauled L. Luke in the wrecker going to the garage. Cooter pulled up and soflty whispered in Lori's ears.

S'alright darlin, you'll get through this." Lori smiled wiping the tears from her eyes. Climbing out Little Luke looked to his mommy,"Momma, were's daddy?"

Lori smiled, tussling his brunette curls around,"At work honey."

Everyone meanwhile turned their attention to Dixie, noticing she was a little round around the middle. Gossip started on her now.

Dixie was standing with Jesse and little Jesse when Lulu Hogg came over. "Well, congratulations! I didn't even know you and Luke were expecting again."

Jesse nudged Dixie.

Dixie got the message, "Yes, thanks. We hadn't actually told many people yet. Doc just confirmed for a short time ago."

"Well, youknow how these things are you can't keep them a secret for forever." Lulu smiled and she walked away.

Dixie whispered to Jesse, "Especially when you dress didn't fit!"

The older man started her toward his truck, "Well, it'll be alright you just wait and see."

Lori was upstairs fixing Little Luke some lunch, when she heard down below a familiar voice, it was Ricky. Lori turned the stove off and stomped downstairs,"Yer a dead man Ricky!!"

Lori picked up a wrench and flung it at him knocking him out cold,"She wiped her hands off, walking back up the stairs as if nothing happened. Cooter laughed trying to bring him back to his senses. Little Luke smiled to his mommy and began to eat. it didint feel right now without Luke being there for some reason. She hoped Luke was alright.

Luke shook his head then said, "We went out to talk a few things over while Dixie was laying down. Oh," Luke laughed again. It wasn't funny, not at all but that's all he could do, "Did I tell you I just found out Dixie's pregnant?"

Randy said, "No, congratulations!"

Luke nodded, "Yeah, ah, thanks." he said a bit sarcastically.

Randy checked his response against Luke's entire conversation, "Should I have said sorry?" He asked.

Luke shook his head, 'no', "Randy its just when we went out I let her decide to go to an old spot we went to years and years ago." Luke hung his head a bit, "Randy, Dixie and I weren't ready for another baby right now. I was feeling all that pressure, you know, and yeah we slept together. I have never been able to lie to Dixie. She knew. I couldn't lie about it. I offered to leave and let her cool down. She agreed. My brother in law let me stay in a room above his garage. I was originally coming here." Luke paused and looked up with tears in his eyes, "Lori moved in with me there. Rany we just found out she's pregnant too."

Randy thought about his reply before he said anything...............

Lori looked down Ricky was up and well awake, She ran back down,"You move one inch and ill shoot yer a--, ive got my bow and arrows, and ill drop you deader than 4:00!!"

Lori said looking to him. He swallowed,"OK OK YOU WIN!!! Please tell me though you'll write new material and you dont have to perform no more, yer records are selling like hotcakes and........"

Lori stopped him looking to Cooter and smirking,"And as low life as you are, you cut me friggin short didnt ya?"

He swallowed,"Y..Yea"

Lori ruffled her nose,"AND am I gonna start getting MY share here really soon?"

Ricky nodded,"UH HUH!!"

Lori nodded,"ok let him go Cooter!"

Ricky was relaeased and he headed as fast as he could out of Hazzard. Lori fell over laughing,"Chicken!!!"

Cooter shook his head.

Randy thought about his reply before he said anything, finally he let out a long low whistle.

Luke said, "You know I've lived this last few days, but I couldn't believe that I've actually screwed up this bad until I heard myself tell it. Get this. You remember our last call? Well, my checks are sent to the farm minuse of course the child support. Dixie got the check. She figured that the child support tripled was hers, Jesse and the baby's share. She wrote me a check and sent it here. It was for fifty-three bucks."

Randy groaned, "Smart woman."

Luke replied, "Don't I KNOW IT! I asked if she really thought she'd get that much. She told me to take it to court and find OUT, after she of course told the Judge I'd been paying child support to her cousin for five years. This was BEFORE I found out about Lori."

Randy remarked, "Smart women are dangerous."

Luke nodded, 'yes', "Randy I can't afford four children. NOT to mention a wife and a girlfriend."

Randy spoke from years of experience, "Luke you've got to afford the four kids. But, I'll tell you a simple fact that you may not have considered. It's cheaper to have a wife than an EX-wife."

"Huh?" Luke questioned.

Randy said, "There's an old saying, 'It's cheaper to keep her.' Believe me when I tell you it right. Want to compare pay stubs sometimes?" Randy let that thought sink in before he dropped a bomb on Luke. "But, you know during this entire conversation I've not heard you mention a thing about getting divorce. Surely you don't think you can keep both of them hanging on do you?"

Luke looked at Randy like he was from Mars. But he realized something only when Randy said it. He knew he couldn't chose between Dixie and Lori. Knew he couldn't keep them both. But, he'd not even EVER considered divorcing Dixie. Maybe Cooter had been right and he was stringing them both along. He'd really have to think on this.

Randy saw the 'wheels' turning as Luke thought. Something he said clicked and made sense to Luke.

BL put her arm around Dixie guessing how her morning had went much the same as BL's had gone. She whispered.

"Don't feel bad Dix, Konrad almost had to get the pliers to zip me up this morning."

Dixie giggled she could just see B.L's dress not fitting and Konrad trying to zip it with a pair of pliers. B.L grinned seeing that her admission had helped Dixie's feeling a little, she continued.

"I still can't breathe deep if I do the whole thing's gonna bust wide open."

Konrad kissed the side of B.L's head with an amused snort it had been funny watching her struggle with the zipper before throwing her hands up in the air in defeat before he'd helped her.

Just then Lulu spotted B.L and Konrad and came back over to congradulate them on their news. "congradulations you two I heard you were expecting also."

B.L nodded putting a hand on her stomach wishing she could unzip this blasted dress and take a deep breath.

"Thank you, found out just the other day."

Lulu smiled and congradulated them again walking away as soon as she was gone B.L. and Konrad being the last of the Dukes there got in the car to head home and change out of their sunday best. B.L. sighed thinking about the sermon.

"Poor Lori."

Konrad looked at her with a raised eyebrow only to get a mean look back

"Don't give me that look, I do have a heart ya know, she's my cousin even if we do fight like cats and dogs most of the time."

Konrad chuckled softly leaned over and kissed her cheek before starting the car heading home.

"Let's go home your starting to turn a nice shade of purple from lack of a deep breath." B.L. just rolled her eyes at him as they headed out of town she looked at the Garage seeing Lori's managers car and Midnight and the wrecker she wondered if Lori had killed her manager and Cooter was disposing of the body.

Dixie was glad to be home. The first thing she was going to do was get out of that dress and into something comfortable. "Daisy give me a few minutes to change and get Jesse changed, then I'll be in there to help you."

Daisy replied, "Take your time. I'm changing too."

Before long the women were changed and had the kids in play clothes. Jesse had coffee made and they started a group effort of preparing enough food for anyone who decided to show up for dinner. A short while later a car could be heard pulling up.

A short while later a car could be heard pulling up and a minute later B.L and Konrad came in the door going straight to the kitchen where Jesse,Daisy and Dixie were preparing dinner, BL wading in and helping told Jesse......

"Uncle Jesse why don't you go on in the livingroom with Konrad I'll help the girls in here."

Uncle Jesse nodded and left the kitchen leaving it to the women. Alot of chattering could be heard going on as they prepared the meal, sunday's after church was always like this the kids running around screaming and the adults chattering making the decible level in the old farm house a dull roar. About 45 minutes later they were putting the food on the table and setting it. Today they were having fried chicken with all the trimmings. BL went to call the kids, Jesse and Konrad to the table.

Just as they were about to sit down another vehicle pulled up with one behind that it was..........

Cooter pulled up and got out laughing his head, everyone went outside to see what was so funny.

Jesse looked to Cooter with a concerned look on his face,"Cooter, you alright?"

Cooter nodded, doubled over in laughter,"You will never believe what Lori did!"

B.L snorted with laughter, she knew it Lori had killed her manager and got put in jail. Cooter looked to them and told them,"He rmanager had been cutting her short from her records, and the idiot told her that, she caught him and knocked him out cold! three a wrench at him, the dummy had enough sense to stay afterwards and Lori walked back down held him st "arrow" point and scard the living daylights outta him!! he left Hazzard as quick as he could!!"

Everyone fell over laughing that sounded like her. Cooter wiped his eyes, sighing really big. Jesse looked to Cooter,"Were is she?"

Cooter quickly got a serious look on his face, as serious as he could get anyways,"Ah,..... she's at home, with the youngin. I don't think she'll be staying much longer here anyways ya'll."

Dixie looked down, Lori had found out that Luke had went to see her, everyone looked to her they knew it wasn't her fault. Cooter looked to Dixie,"But don't you worry none honey, she ain't mad at you."

Dixie looked shocked, her plan may be falling apart but her cousin hadn't caught on?B.L got mad,"That wasn't right in the church today Cooter, Lord forgive me, but that just....."

Cooter shook his head,"Shes done and had her fair share, she didi what she set out to do."

B.L laughed,"Yea sounds like she did. Hogg better watch out."

~~~~~~~~~

Lori meanwhile paced back and forth in hers and Luke's room, she knew that it was cheaper to keep a wife than to divorce, and she knew Luke's answer, she was leaving and he wasn't stopping her. Little luke heard his mommy cry he went in...........

Dixie looked at Cooter, "Not mad at ME! Why in the world would I THINK she was mad at me? She's dine what she set out to do? Would that be stealing MY husband or getting him to father ANOTHER child? Which one ther Cooter?"

Cooter opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out.

Dixie retreated back to the house.

Jesse looked to Daisy, who went after her.

Cooter said, "What did I say. I told her Lori wasn't mad at her which she wasn't she was mad at Luke. Then she gave that manager fellow a math lesson. What did I say?"

Daisy knew the uncertainty of the situation was taking its toll on Dixie, "Sugar I know what Cooter said out there but I don't think he said what he meant or you heard what he was trying to say. I know all this is getting to you, but just hang in there I heard him also say he didnt' think Lori would be here much longer."

Dixie sniffed, "He'll probably go with her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Luke had laid awake all night thinking. He was no closer to a solution than he was last night but his talk with Randy helped.

Randy walked by as they were getting their equipment ready to jump, "Luke, are you OK to do this?"

Luke gave him a questioning look, "Yeah, why?"

Randy had know Luke a long time, "I've never seen you look so tired or stressed."

Luke replied, "What's hard about falling out of a prefectly good plane?"

Randy gave him the standard reply, "Just remember it ain't that first step it's the landing!"

He and Randy both knew that with Luke's jumps in the Marines that he had out jumped the entire crew several times over. Luke waived off Randy's reply, thinking nothing of it. It was business as usual.

The crew loaded up ad took off. Luke recieved the signal from the pilot. He signaled the others. As he'd done since becoming a Sr. Smoke Jumper he waited until everyone else cleared the plane and their shuts opened before he jumped. He watched as each member made a perfect landing. But, in those few seconds something on the fire changed the wind pattern. Luke was near the ground when he knew something with the fire had changed and the winds were now causing him to fight his shut. He was going to land a lot faster and a lot harder than he should have due to the wind changing. He didn't have time to try to slow the ground was coming up way too quickly. All he could do was hit the ground running and hope for the best.

Below Randy and the rest of teh crew saw the sudden wind change and the effect it was having on Luke's shut. Their preparation to fight the fire was momentarily haulted as they watched the experienced jumper prepare to land.

From the second Luke touched the ground he knew it wasn't going to be good. Experience told his crew the same thing.

His crew went into action. Lisa was on the radio to the plane before he got out of site, "This is Smokejumper Team 3 to Plane 5, get me a chopper back he stat we've got one Code I****. Will advise further." Lisa, Randy and Casey were the first to Luke. He was awake but the angle he was laying in told them he was hurt as Lise began her assessment which she reported to the incoming helicopter. She was also advised to tell Randy to pull their team and a replacement team would be jumping in. Everyone knew how closely these teams were. Lisa would fly in the helicopter with Luke due to being an EMT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back at base camp Randy knew what was going on but had to do what procedure said. He pulled Luke's file and got the number he knew by heart and dialed.

Jesse answered, "Duke farm."

"Mr. Duke this is Randy, Luke's friends from work. I need to talk to Dixie." Randy said seriously.

Jesse picked up on the tone, "Randy is Luke?"

"Mr. Duke, officially I have to talk to Dixie, he has been hurt and I'm only telling you this first because he told me last night that Dixie is pregnant." Randy said.

Jesse replied, "I understand and thank you for that." Jesse turned towards the house at a fast pace. He found Dixie and Daisy talking, "Dixie, phone call for you." He said very seriously.

"Hello," Dixie said not knowing what to expect.

Randy tried to be professional but where friends were involved it was hard, "Dixie, this is Randy. Luke's friend from work. There's no easy way...... He's been hurt and I have you listed to notify. I don't know how bad. He was talking to us before he was flown out. The hospital will also need your signature on their forms."

Dixie had always dreaded these phone calls but this one took her by suprise, "Where?"

Randy replied, "Atlanta. Do you have someone to drive you?"

"Yeah, I do.Thanks." Dixie said. She grabbed her pocket book and headed straight for Bo. "You need to get me to Atlanta hospital now! Luke's hurt."

Bo was across the hood of the General Lee before she got the word 'hurt' out.

Jesse explained things to everyone else after making sure Jesse wasn't close by.......

Cooter shook his head,"I aint tellin Lori, thats only cause more problems."

Dixie shook her head,"Go ahead and tell her, you can't stop her from going."

Cooter nodded, climbing into his vehicle and speeding off to the garage. When he pulled in lori was still upstairs in their room, laying down. Cooter barged in Lori jumping up. "WHAT IN THE H--- IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Lori snapped at him. Cooter shook his head,"Luke's been hurt, bad, he's at the hospital, uhhhh........Dixie's there."

Lori nodded,"I knew she would be Cooter, she does love him and he does love her."

Cooter swallowed he knew were this was heading,"Lori, im......"

Lori shook her head,"Dont be sorry Cooter, I was stupid enough to believe him saying he loved me."

Lori got up and started packing her things, Cooter stopped her,"Lor, don't do it."

Lori ignored him.

It took her a couple of hours to get hers and Little Luke's things packed she walked down stopping momentarily as she felt a pain in her stomach. She continued on putting the things in the trunk and pulling out. Everyone was at the hospital including Cooter, Lori pulled in at ehr father's house, them welcoming her with open arms.

Everyone at the hospital was waiting for word on Luke. It was one of the worst kind of waits not knowing anything except that he was hurt that's all Dixie had said on her way out the door. BL and Konrad look at everyone in the waiting room and BL says...

"Well we were gonna tell ya'll our news after dinner."

Jesse looked at them...

"Hope it's good news we could all sure use some right now."

Konrad smiled and took BL's hand they looked at the family gathered in the waitingroom and said in unison.

"We're gonna have a baby!"

Jesse and everyone............