Duke or Dupe

Not that anyone caught this but I want to correct an error that I made a few days ago on this thread. Cale Yarborough came from Timmonsville, not Summerville.

Hey lukefan, you're on another roll. You've gotten the last 6 in a row. Can you go 8 for 8? Which of these were on the show?

Meteor Lake or Crater Lake

Wilbur Fudge or Wilbur Fridge

Not that anyone caught this but I want to correct an error that I made a few days ago on this thread. Cale Yarborough came from Timmonsville, not Summerville.

Hey lukefan, you're on another roll. You've gotten the last 6 in a row. Can you go 8 for 8? Which of these were on the show?

Meteor Lake or Crater Lake

Wilbur Fudge or Wilbur Fridge

ohh lord i doubt it lol il try it though,

Crater Lake

Wilbur Fudge

Oh my!!! lukefan has gotten 10 of the last 10 correct. (*fireworks explode*). Will the streak continue? Which were on the show?

Cherokee County or Crow County

Sweet Corn Lake or Spruce Lake

Hare Road or Cottontail Road

Hotchkiss Farm or Harleytown Farm

Good luck lukefan. If someone beats you to these, your streak will still be alive since you didn't answer incorrectly. I'm gone.

Oh my!!! lukefan has gotten 10 of the last 10 correct. (*fireworks explode*). Will the streak continue? Which were on the show?

Cherokee County or Crow County

Sweet Corn Lake or Spruce Lake

Hare Road or Cottontail Road

Hotchkiss Farm or Harleytown Farm

Good luck lukefan. If someone beats you to these, your streak will still be alive since you didn't answer incorrectly. I'm gone.

Cherokee County

Sweet Corn Lake

Cottontail Road

Hotchkiss Farm

Well lukefan, your streak has ended (*sobs uncontrolably*) but you're still doing great. You got 3 of the last 4. Cherokee County, Cottontail Road and the Hotchkiss Farm were all on the show but I made up Sweet Corn Lake. Spruce Lake is the real one.

Which of these were on the show?

Shorty Shank or Shorty Davenport

J.D. Hogg Maple Syrup Shack or J.D. Hogg Wrecking Company

(episode names) State of the Union or State of the County

Well lukefan, your streak has ended (*sobs uncontrolably*) but you're still doing great. You got 3 of the last 4. Cherokee County, Cottontail Road and the Hotchkiss Farm were all on the show but I made up Sweet Corn Lake. Spruce Lake is the real one.

Shorty Shank

J.D. Hogg Wrecking Company

State of the County

shorty davenport

j d hogg wrecking company

state of the country

Nice lukefan, you've gotten 16 of your last 17 (*more fireworks*). Shorty Shank wasn't visibly on the show but both of his oil derricks were destroyed in a season 7 episode. Let's see if double x (or someone else) can beat you to these. Which were on the show?

Andrew Bledsoe or Hortense Bledsoe

Morgan's Mulberry Orchard or Morgan's Molasses

Saw Mill Road or See Saw Road

Nice lukefan, you've gotten 16 of your last 17 (*more fireworks*). Shorty Shank wasn't visibly on the show but both of his oil derricks were destroyed in a season 7 episode. Let's see if double x (or someone else) can beat you to these. Which were on the show?

Andrew Bledsoe or Hortense Bledsoe

Morgan's Mulberry Orchard or Morgan's Molasses

Saw Mill Road or See Saw Road

Andrew Bledsoe

Morgan's Molasses

Saw Mill Road

You got 2 out of 3 lukefan. I made up Andrew Bledsoe (sounds a little like an NFL quarterback, huh?). Hortense Bledsoe was on the show.

Paul Silas or Silas Pew

Deer Springs or Gator Springs

Moonshiners Inc. or Old Time Ridge Runners Association

silas pew

gator springs

old tome ridge runners association

Well, B.L., 8 for 9 is still pretty good. Rev Ed Bachmann Jr wasn't really on the show but his name was on the sign outside the church. When I ask "Which was on the show?" I am using the word "on" pretty loosely. Sometimes I'll even use items that never really were shown but were only talked about. For example if the Dukes consider going to Smith Creek but never actually make it there, I might still use Smith Creek anyway. Here's 3 more. Which were on the show?

Tisdale Falls or Meadow Falls

Cherry Lane or Bowevil Road

Dixie Deli or Dixie Lumber Yard