Duke or Dupe

Well, I'm pretty happy that Duke or Dupe has been contoversy free for several months but that has come to an end....

Speaking of streaks...whenever a long streak ends on the trivia thread or here on Dupe, I make an extra effort to double check my accuracy. Think of it as the slow-motion video replays that officials use in sports. They don't double check every play, only the important ones.

There never was a Hogg's Well Drilling of any kind on the 7 years of the show but since I was not completely accurate with the other business, I will not count it as an incorrect answer for B.L. and DaisyMae.

Here's the problem:

Since I incorrectly listed Road Hogg Supply Trucking Company as Road Hogg Trucking Company I will null and void that one.

Sorry for the confusion.

Currently DoubleX has 63 in a row correct and Daisy has 46.

Hey, where's the edit icon? I was going to rewrite that last post to make it easier to understand but I can't find "edit" for some reason. Oh well, if anybody has a question about it, feel free to ask.

Also, I just wanted to clarify that Road Hogg Supply Trucking Company was from "Share and Share Alike" (season 4).

Which of these were on the show?

Tisdale Plateau or Old Mill Lane

Brown Bat Cave or Possum's Hollow

(episode names) The Meeting or Family Reunion

Yep, you're both right. Daisy has 52 in a row and DoubleX has 66.

B.L. you might have a little streak going on too. You wouldn't mind checking for me would ya? My computer's so slow.

Statler Brothers or Freddie Fender

Sheriff J.P. Jensen of Hatchapee County or Boss A.C. Tate of Chickasaw

No-Tell Motel or Arnie's Archery Suppy

B.L.... If you don't answer one I don't count it as a miss. In other words, if there's a set of 3, you're allowed to answer only 2 of them if you're not sure of the third. That's a good idea if you want to keep a streak alive. So, how many individual ones (not sets) have you gotten in a row correct? (Add 3 more since you got all 3 of them right on that last post.)

Daisy, I'm only giving you credit for 2 because you didn't really commit on that third one. You have 54 in a row correct and DoubleX has 66.

By the way, the No-Tell Motel is from "One Armed Bandits". In "Boar's Nest Bears" it is referred to as Petrie's No-Tell Motel.

Hazzard Hotel or Hoss's Steakhouse

Brokenbone Creek or Bone Creek

George Washington Hogg or Abraham Lincoln Hogg

B.L., DoubleX and DaisyMae have all 3 right.

DoubleX continues to extend the all-time record and now has 72 in a row correct.

DaisyMae has 60 in a row (and 119 out of 120)

Aunt Clara Coltrane or Aunt Delilia Duke

Lake Placid or Placid County

Hidden Pines or Silver Pines