Duke or Dupe

Ouch, this is gonna hurt. Even though Abe Lincoln Hogg dressed in black and drove a black Caddy, the episode is called "Baa Baa White Sheep"....I think because Abe is considered to be a good guy and a black sheep has a more negative meaning so Boss would be more like a black sheep. It is confusing.

This means that Double X's streak of 15 correct answers in a row ends and B.L.'s great streak of 21 also ends. DaisyMae comes through the fire and now has a streak of 24 going on. Wow....high drama!!! After further thought, I believe I would have missed that too. Black sheep seems like a more resonable title.

Which were on the show?

Willie Fong or Billy Joe Fong

Cedar Curve Road or River Road

(episode names) Welcome Loretta Lynn or Welcome Waylon Jennings

Billy Joe Fong

River Road

Welcome Waylon Jennings

I had trouble with this one....reason being because I remember there being an old River Road....but I didn't know if it was the old River Road or the Old River Road with Old as the name of the river and not as an adjective. Does that make sense? But I guess I'm gonna assume it was an adjective and say the following:

Billy Joe Fong

River Road

Welcome Waylon Jennings

Good luck to me....

Ouch, this is gonna hurt. Even though Abe Lincoln Hogg dressed in black and drove a black Caddy, the episode is called "Baa Baa White Sheep"....I think because Abe is considered to be a good guy and a black sheep has a more negative meaning so Boss would be more like a black sheep. It is confusing.

This means that Double X's streak of 15 correct answers in a row ends and B.L.'s great streak of 21 also ends. DaisyMae comes through the fire and now has a streak of 24 going on. Wow....high drama!!! After further thought, I believe I would have missed that too. Black sheep seems like a more resonable title.

Which were on the show?

Willie Fong or Billy Joe Fong

Cedar Curve Road or River Road

(episode names) Welcome Loretta Lynn or Welcome Waylon Jennings

billy joe fong

river road

welcome waylon jennings

All 4 of you are right. Daisy Mae has 27 in a row and needs one more set of three to tie her own personal record of 30. This is nail-biting stuff.

Oh yea, DaisyMae,

River Road is from season 4, "Diamonds in the Rough"

OLD River Road is from season 2, "The Ghost of General Lee".

Which of these were on the show?

Iron Mountain or Dixie Valley

Tri-Counties Hunting Club or Tri-Counties Amusement Park

(episode names) Good Bye Enos Strate or Good Bye General Lee

It was nice to see that nobody fell for "Welcome Loretta Lynn" The correct title is "Find Loretta Lynn"

Good luck everybody, especially you DaisyMae on tying that prestigious record.....I'm so nervous!!!!

All 4 of you are right. Daisy Mae has 27 in a row and needs one more set of three to tie her own personal record of 30. This is nail-biting stuff.

Oh yea, DaisyMae,

River Road is from season 4, "Diamonds in the Rough"

OLD River Road is from season 2, "The Ghost of General Lee".

Iron Mountain or Dixie Valley

Tri-Counties Hunting Club or Tri-Counties Amusement Park

(episode names) Good Bye Enos Strate or Good Bye General Lee

It was nice to see that nobody fell for "Welcome Loretta Lynn" The correct title is "Find Loretta Lynn"

Good luck everybody, especially you DaisyMae on tying that prestigious record.....I'm so nervous!!!!

iron mountain

tri-countries amusement park

goodbye general lee

All 4 of you are right.

It looks like BoJamesDuke is in town.....just in time to witness DaisyMae make Hazzardnet history and tie her her own personal record of 30 in a row. Congratulations DaisyMae!!!!!! *fireworks*

Speaking of records, (for those of you who don't know) check out DoubleX on the trivia thread. How long can DoubleX keep that up? It's going to be a sad day in Hazzard when those two streaks end (if they ever do).

Good luck breaking the record DaisyMae. We're all rooting for you.

Darcy Kinkaid or Candy Kinkaid

Gentleman Jim Croce of Choctaw County OR Big Jim Mathers of Hatchapee County

(episode names) Money to Burn OR Arrest Cooter Davenport

All 4 of you are right.

It looks like BoJamesDuke is in town.....just in time to witness DaisyMae make Hazzardnet history and tie her her own personal record of 30 in a row. Congratulations DaisyMae!!!!!! *fireworks*

Speaking of records, (for those of you who don't know) check out DoubleX on the trivia thread. How long can DoubleX keep that up? It's going to be a sad day in Hazzard when those two streaks end (if they ever do).

Good luck breaking the record DaisyMae. We're all rooting for you.

Darcy Kinkaid or Candy Kinkaid

Gentleman Jim Croce of Choctaw County OR Big Jim Mathers of Hatchapee County

(episode names) Money to Burn OR Arrest Cooter Davenport

darcy kinkaid

big jim mathers of hatchapee country

money to burn

*DRUMROLL*

*Trumpets Sound*

*deep voiced announcer speaks*

"The Duke or Dupe record has been broken! DaisyMaeDuke has extended her own record and now has 33 consecutive correct answers!!!

*FIREWORKS*

*More Fireworks*

*Grand Finale*

(I'm having trouble figuring out how to end this)

Congratulations Daisy!!!! Now get back to work....I have more questions.

Hogg's Jewlery Store or J.D. Hogg Auto Restoration Inc.

Sourwood Gulley or Sweetwater Overpass

Rosco's Uncle Wilbur and Aunt Emma in Nashville OR

Enos Strate's Uncle Wally and Aunt Gladys in Atlanta

Well Bo, Luke ain't the only one missing. DaisyMae is too. I hope they're okay. It's unusual for DaisyMae to not answer her daily Duke or Dupe...maybe she's just modest about breaking the record...either that or those Beaudry's got her again and Luke's up in the Chattahoochee Hills trying to rescue her. If they're in the hills of Tennessee, they're out of CB range. I'll try again in 24 hours. I'm gone.

*DRUMROLL*

*Trumpets Sound*

*deep voiced announcer speaks*

"The Duke or Dupe record has been broken! DaisyMaeDuke has extended her own record and now has 33 consecutive correct answers!!!

*FIREWORKS*

*More Fireworks*

*Grand Finale*

(I'm having trouble figuring out how to end this)

Congratulations Daisy!!!! Now get back to work....I have more questions.

Hogg's Jewlery Store or J.D. Hogg Auto Restoration Inc.

Sourwood Gulley or Sweetwater Overpass

Rosco's Uncle Wilbur and Aunt Emma in Nashville OR

Enos Strate's Uncle Wally and Aunt Gladys in Atlanta

hogg's jewlery store

sweetwater overpass

rosco's uncle wilbur and aunt emmma in nashville

Those 3 were real tough ones but DoubleX got them all.....it looks like you got a streak of 12 correct answers going on now DoubleX.

Crooked River or Cripple Creek

Yellow Willow Pass or Widowmaker Bend

Cooter's cousin Earl the undertaker OR Cletus's Aunt Ethel the nurse

Those 3 were real tough ones but DoubleX got them all.....it looks like you got a streak of 12 correct answers going on now DoubleX.

Crooked River or Cripple Creek

Yellow Willow Pass or Widowmaker Bend

Cooter's cousin Earl the undertaker OR Cletus's Aunt Ethel the nurse

cripple creek

widowmaker bend

cooter's cousin earl the undertaker

Dang that Milo Beaudry! Where're Bo an' Luke when you need 'em?

Ok...it wasn't Milo...it was my wisdom teeth...not only did it take all my wisdom from me (not that I have much to spare) but it left me in so much pain that I couldn't bring myself to answer Duke or Dupe for a few days. Back now...and if I get duped, I blame it all on the medication I'm on....cuz believe me...it's strong!

I'm going to say:

cripple creek

widowmaker bend

cooter's cousin earl the undertaker

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong but DaisyMae now has extended the world record streak to 36 consecutive correct answers. DoubleX currently has 15 in a row and B.L. has 9. You folks are good!!!

By the way, Cripple Creek is from Deputy Dukes (season 1) It is my favorite Tom Wopat song so I thought it was great that it was mentioned on the show....(of course, it was mentioned as a ficticious creek and not a song)

(episode names) The Great Chickasaw Heist or Treasure of Hazzard

Ancient Choctaw Indian Caves or Bronson's Waterfall

(dentist name) Petey Willis or Homer Willis*

*Be careful with this one. Both these guys were on the show but only one was a dentist. I'm dedicating this question to DaisyMae and her missing teeth. Did Dr Willis perform the operation? LOL I'm glad you're feeling better.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong but DaisyMae now has extended the world record streak to 36 consecutive correct answers. DoubleX currently has 15 in a row and B.L. has 9. You folks are good!!!

By the way, Cripple Creek is from Deputy Dukes (season 1) It is my favorite Tom Wopat song so I thought it was great that it was mentioned on the show....(of course, it was mentioned as a ficticious creek and not a song)

(episode names) The Great Chickasaw Heist or Treasure of Hazzard

Ancient Choctaw Indian Caves or Bronson's Waterfall

(dentist name) Petey Willis or Homer Willis*

*Be careful with this one. Both these guys were on the show but only one was a dentist. I'm dedicating this question to DaisyMae and her missing teeth. Did Dr Willis perform the operation? LOL I'm glad you're feeling better.

treasure of hazzard

ancient choctaw indian caves

homer willis

Wow, you two are amazing. DoubleX has 18 in a row correct (and 19 on the other thread) and DaisyMae has extended her own world record to 39 consecutive right answers!!!

Chickasaw National Guard or Capitol City Speedway

(episode names) Double Duke Trouble or Twin Trouble

Hidden Pines or Blue Spruce Valley