Duke or Dupe

• 7 months later...

Roth, I stopped doing the Duke or Dupes because of lack of interest but it would still be easy to play since hundreds of them are still available here. Just click on a page and scroll to one of them. The trick is focus on Uncle Jesse's picture. That way you won't see any answers before you want to.

Then, after you've made your guesses just scroll to the answer....instant satisfaction!

In a way, that's better than having to wait two or three days for the correct answers.

Thanks for your interest in Duke or Dupe. I'm sure you know you can always post your own for others to answer OR you could even take over the trivia thread....or both! Just make sure you find a middle ground. Questions that are too easy or too hard can be frustrating to people answering.

• 6 years later...
On 5/16/2013 at 11:11 PM, RogerDuke said:

Roth, I stopped doing the Duke or Dupes because of lack of interest but it would still be easy to play since hundreds of them are still available here. Just click on a page and scroll to one of them. The trick is focus on Uncle Jesse's picture. That way you won't see any answers before you want to.

Then, after you've made your guesses just scroll to the answer....instant satisfaction!

In a way, that's better than having to wait two or three days for the correct answers.

Thanks for your interest in Duke or Dupe. I'm sure you know you can always post your own for others to answer OR you could even take over the trivia thread....or both! Just make sure you find a middle ground. Questions that are too easy or too hard can be frustrating to people answering.

We need to get some trivia going again somehow. In the meantime I'm going to take my own advice instructed in this quoted post and try these old ones. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2007 at 6:17 PM, RogerDuke said:

Here's a chance to show your knowledge of the show or get duped (tricked).

Simply list two items and the responder has to answer which one was really on the show and which one is made up. I hope everybody likes this idea and submits their own "Duke or Dupe". Be creative. Here's some examples.

Squirrel City or Finchburg

Jeb McCobb or Judge J.B. Shaftner

Walter's Paint Shop or Flat Bottom Archery Club

episode names (which is real) Luke's Close Call or The Legacy

Coming up with the fake parts of these duke or dupes was so much fun...Squirrel City...lol...it sounds like something that might have been on the show. 

On 7/25/2007 at 6:17 PM, RogerDuke said:

Here's a chance to show your knowledge of the show or get duped (tricked).

Simply list two items and the responder has to answer which one was really on the show and which one is made up. I hope everybody likes this idea and submits their own "Duke or Dupe". Be creative. Here's some examples.

Squirrel City or Finchburg

Jeb McCobb or Judge J.B. Shaftner

Walter's Paint Shop or Flat Bottom Archery Club

episode names (which is real) Luke's Close Call or The Legacy

Finchburg. Jeb McCobb. Walter's Paint Shop. The Legacy.

10 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Duke or Dupe... Which of these was on the show? Waylon Jennings or Willie Nelson?

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A bit too easy on that one cuz! LOL