A Whiskey Runner's Romance

Lori looked at Bo and said,"well my adventures so to speak, is what caused it Bo. Lets see i had a run in with a big black bear on my way to delieverin whiskey, then i had some races, that i won mind you, With some kentucky people on vacation. then me and my sister got into an argument she threw a big ole fryin pan at me and it hit my car!!!! so you can bout guess what happened then, i ran her down and rolled her in the mud, then i got yelled at by pa." Lori looked at Bo and had noticed the look on Luke's face. Lori worried a ittle now.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori looked at Luke and smiled she couldnt find the words to really say nething."Yea and thank god i.......... uh.... nevermind lets get to work." Lori almost let it slip out herself. "I've got a question fer ya'll, why must you take off your shirts dont you know what that does to a girl," Lori laughed a little and smiled."Better be glad Roscoe dont see ya, you know he'll get ya for indecient exposure." she laughed and rolled her eyes at the thought of Roscoe writin them up.

Lori's eyes widen with surprise and amazement and blushed. her face was redder than an apple.

Lori:Well....mmmm..... No.....Luke why must you ask me such embarrasing questions in front of Bo"

teasing Luke a little she lightly pushed his shoulder and smiled,looking at him and into his deep sky blue eyes and was day dreaming, again.

Lori still glancing at Luke and giving him small smiles and little sighs of enjoyment of being around him, she had not heard a word Bo had said.

Lori:Huh, Bo, i just missed what ya said i was......uh..... busy with sumthing else. hehe." They continued to work on the vehicle, Lori, wishing she could take her shirt off like the boys, was burning up.She took off her levi jacket sos her spaghetti stringed tank-top would cool her down, Luke was right, the black car had attracted heat, and had "heated up" the moment. Lori said with a big sigh,"there, thats more like it, more comfortable to move around."

Luke nodded his approval, and glanced at his cousin's grinning face. There was no doubt about it in his eyes. Lori had the hots for Bo. He had to admit she was prettier than a September sunset, but privately he couldn't help thinking that she was more his type than Bo's. But the smile hadn't left her face since Bo returned and he knew Bo ell enough that if he was interested in a girl, he wouldn't leave her alone with Luke. It figured. Bo usually got the girls...Lori would be no different.

Lori looked at Bo and then at Luke, she was a lil shooken up from the bump,

Lori:Hey Bo, how are ya gonna drive the General with a busted up hand? Bo, and if you're thinkin what im thinkin, i cant drive the General!!! im afraid ill damage it, or as roscoe says scuff it up. but whatever we gotta do, we gotta do it and fast, Roscoe may be alittle on the slow side at times but he aint totally dumb."

Bo responded by nodding to Luke and watching as he walked away before dropping the tool he was holding and grabbing Lori's hand. He quickly pulled her along to the General and helped her slide into the passenger side, sliding into the driver's side and starting the engine.

"Driving one handed it is then...get in the back Lori or yer gonna get kicked in the head...we're gonna drive by an' Luke ain't gonna look before he leaps...."

He said as he sped forward.

"Take Lori and get in the General" he whispered to Bo. "I'll distract Rosco"

He put his arm on Rosco's lowering his gun to it's holster and turned walking away with him. "So Rosco...how's Flash...ya know I haven't seen her in ages..."

Flash is.. WAIT A MINTUTE! *Turns around seeing Bo & Lori, getting in the genera. "Now just wait a minute here! You aint going anywhere Bo Duke! *He gets his cuffs out* Neither are you Luke" l

Lori looked at Bo and laughed a little and she said,"Yea, sure would hate to have two ppl injured."

Lori quickly climbed in the back and waited fer Bo to drive on to pick up Luke. better hit Bo, Roscoe a comin this way, he caught on quick this time.

"Walking towards the General, with a glare on his face and the cuffs in one hand" Get out of the car Bo.

Biting his tongue Luke quickly pushed Rosco's hat down over his eyes and ran for the General, jumping in as Bo took off.

Mrrrffff! I cant see! "Trying to get his hat off but tripping over a bucket and falling, finally getting his hat off" I see you Dukes and you aint getting away! *He gets up and runs over to his patrol car getting in*

Lori looked behind them as they was speeding away from the farm and Roscoe. Lori looked at Luke and Bo and had smiled for the first time she was soo glad to be back in Hazzard and runnin from Roscoe, it was exciting.!!!

"Starts catching up to them" Awright you Dukes! Pull over! Thats Order now!" Him really mad and was serious.