• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke blinked in disbelief. "How stupid...Bo! Who on earth has been telling you this stuff?! You aren't stupiid! Headstrong, yes, but I am just as stubborn as you are. Who has been telling you this stuff, 'cuz I know it wasn't me!" asked Luke in a more demanding than questioning tone. He sensed that there was more to Bo's feelings than he was telling and Luke was bound and determined to get to the bottom of it.

Luke sighed heavily. "People say stupid things Bo...hurful things...without thinking. I don't think you are stupid....I know I tease you a lot about not using your head, but truth is, I always thought you was smartr than you was given credit for," said Luke honestly though a pang of guilt weighed on his heart.

"Well...when I think about all the dangerous stuff we do tryin' to protect the county an' all...the amount of times we've nearly got shot, or drowned, or burnt...I realize i've done nothing with my life...I haven't really stepped foot outside of Hazzard County all my life...."

Bo shook his head, looking out over the lake again.

"I haven't done anything with my life..."