The Dukes falling in love

Hi everybody, this is my first post here, but i've been lurking for a while a nd have read all your funny post.

Yesterday i was watching Mrs.Daisy Hogg and when Daisy is about to marry Jamie L. Hogg i thought that was not the first time she fell in love, because i can recall she having a crush on Gaylord Duke in Duke of Duke...which made me wonder how many other times she falls in love during the series. And Bo&Luke? Bo has several crushes during the show, Diane Benson in Carnival of Thrills on top on my mind, but there must be others. I can't remember anything about poor Luke though :(

Thanks

Luke have a woman in the 1st season, they both run in the Hazzard Derby.

Bo has one in the 1st episode of season 1; another in (don't remember the correct title in english) the one when they "work for Uncle Sam" and start again to race to discover some bad affair.

Another was when he and Luke met 2 twins but this and some other during the series weren't very serious

Yeah Luke has his in the episode Luke Love's story. She was what Diane was to Bo, and I cant remember her name. But Luke loved her lol. That is such a great story. But to be honest I dont think Luke actually falls in love, he just runs around to keep up with Bo. He's more selective about who he falls properly in love with than Bo is.

Another that springs to mind for Luke is Candy Dix in Play it again Luke.

Candy Dix, I think, was the only real deep love Luke had in the series, and part of that was in the past... he'd actually wanted to propose to her, he admitted, but never got up the nerve. He was falling for the girl in the "Love Story" episode... but mostly he doesn't seem to get emotionally close as easily as Bo does. Bo wears his heart on his sleeve... not that that's a bad thing. It's cute on him. *gentle smirking smile*

Yeah...its cute for Bo but its so much more personal the way Luke goes about it. If you had to date either one of them, if you wanted security and the knowledge that you actually are loved, I'd have to go with Luke but if you were looking for a more fun, loose relationship where you just know and dont need to be reminded so much your loved i'd have to go with Bo.

There is another episode where Luke fell in love with a woman: is when he met an old friend of Marines period and he pretended to have a sister (instead she was his girlfriend); in that episode, Daisy said to the girl that, while Bo fell in love every week, for Luke is different.

I thought Luke was kinda jerky in "Luke's Love Story" where he tells Amy that he wants her to stay around and be his girl, yet he wanted the freedom to be able to chase other women. Could he possibly have been more neanderthal?? Sheesh!

It was scenes like that that tended to make me like Bo more.