found a picture of the cast next to the general

dixiecop28

DixieCop, thanks for posting the pic! And welcome to HazzardNet, while I'm at it.

I was looking at the roof of the General to see whether or not the flag was there...and I really can't tell. There's too much reflection on the roof from stuff in the background.

Kinda feels weird to see the new faces around the General Lee. Just like when anybody sees a "Coy and Vance" episode for the first time. Heh.

Brian

they were cool coy and vance but nothin' like their cousins

so who here will get merchadising when movie comes out?

i want the new daisy duke doll she's cute actually

and yeah new cruisers look pretty cool new crown vics baby!

the cruisers look blue to me anyone wanna guess that there will be new uniform styles for sherrif's deparment?

i had the oddest dream last nite it was the movie

devil went down to georgia was the main title theme showing the general

racing intercut w/ views of cast first johnny knoxville as luke and then seann scott as bo and then we see daisy driving dixie in a matrix looking she smiles at camera and freezes then we see 4 police units freeze about to hit each other rosco comes out of car and yells at everyone

then we see the general jump hazzard pond rebel yell heard

i also thought i saw boss hogg w/ a suit and tie w/ a mustache and sideburns and he drove a white caddilac esclade w/ horns and plate reads 'hogg' there also a scene where daisy is in a bikini and enos stops his patrol car daisy seduces him and steals his patrol car he just stands there dumbfounded...that's when i woke up...i must have espn?!?!?!?!!?!

btw hoping they release some 1/18th models of hazzard county cars and dixie and since i'm getting the general lee replica anyway it'd be kinda cool so when i film new mini movies w/ my cam it will look somewhat realstic see i can 5 minute clips from pictures i take and streamline them

in real time ... also there is a trick i learned using ice tea mix as dustr when jumping a vechile i also now to make bridge out of a wood plank and stones to the jump then hit the tea dust as it makes leap

i wish i had a rosco patrol car {dodge monaco} so it lands in hazzard pond

i would make a hole then put water in it as pond only 1/18th cars would be perfect for the shots for stunts etc etc ok i'm babbling sorry folks...