Enos and Daisy video

I made a music video with Enos and Daisy (more Enos than Daisy), using clips from various episodes.

The song is "Everything you want" (Vertical Horizon). I love it.

Maybe a country music would be better for an Hazzard music video, but I don't know very much country music (really, I don't know country music at all :oops: ), anyway I hope you'll enjoy it. ;)

Take a seat and watch. :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1gMBF6Axvg

Check out Chad Brock's Lightning Does the Work Video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GZAYDX1tc now this isn't exactly Daisy and Enos but this is a pretty darn good song of my favorite Chad Brock songs too bad he faded out of the spotlight. Maybe you use this post a Enos Video with this right here. In the video Chad is just a working man and that's all. Nothing fancy to this video it's like the Obama Girl video now.

Check out Chad Brock's Lightning Does the Work Video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GZAYDX1tc now this isn't exactly Daisy and Enos but this is a pretty darn good song of my favorite Chad Brock songs too bad he faded out of the spotlight. Maybe you use this post a Enos Video with this right here. In the video Chad is just a working man and that's all. Nothing fancy to this video it's like the Obama Girl video now.

Good song.

But........ who's that Obama girl you mentioned? :confused:

Hey, Daisydukesnumber1fan.

I'm glad you like Vertical Horizon's song (great slideshows). I don't know if you already knew it or not, but I hope my video let you know it. ;)

Hey, Julie. Your link doesn't work. :confused:

Anyway, I opened a new thread in "Music" section, so we can talk and see video and music we like.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is my birthday. And maybe inspired by the new year of my young (:uninvolved:) life, I made two videos.

:-? Really, it's a single video with two different songs (I didn't know what music I had to choose).

Let me know what do you think (Is it better version 1 or version 2?).

Clips are almost from "Enos's last chance" (beautiful episode).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PI_h97PI80c

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWzpG1ZBu7w

Enjoy.