Paris Hilton

Julieduke

I know I'm sick of hearing about it. It seems like every time I turn on the television or computer, all I see is stuff about her complaining. She's a celebrity, sure, but you know what, they shouldn't get any type of special treatment. She's the fool who screwed up. She needs to own up to it and face the music.

I cannot believe that that judge halved her sentence. It seems like celebrities get away with a lot with just a slap on the wrists most of the time, and it's wrong. It's like they allow themselves to be bought or drawn up in public opinion. Well guess what, from my understanding, there was a nightclub who was throwing a party in support of Paris Hilton, and only like three people showed up.

On top of that, she had a contract with a club, i believe called club paris, and she failed to show up. I mean, all the woman had to do was show up nad do what she does best: Party. How hard is that? She kept missing engagements because get this, she was too busy partying. Maybe if she gwasn't given so much attention, she'd straighten up and fly right. I think all the woman wants in attention and her face in the papers. Among that, I feel so sorry for all those girls who idolize that woman. she's super skinny with almost no fat on her what so ever, from what i understand a lot of what she does isn't exactly something to be proud of, and now she's in trouble with the law again. How exactly can a parent allow a child to idolize that?

That, and being a blonde myself, I wish she'd stop feeding into the dumb blonde sterio type! I mean, she really can't be as dumb as they showed in the simple life. If she is, I really feel sorry for her on that subject, but I don't feeel sorry for her wiht the jail sentence. She brought it on herself.

Sorry about the rant. If you haven't guessed, I don't care for Paris Hilton at all.

I have absolutely no tolerance or empathy for people who drive while under the influence of anything, whether it be alcohol or controlled substances. We are hearing about this over here, and I am only getting bits and pieces of the story. They said here that she got busted for driving drunk under an expired license. Seeing as she is a 'party girl', I have no reason to doubt it.

Having nearly been hit by a drunk driver when I was a child, I am shocked and saddened that such a person gets a lighter sentence because she's a celebrity and it makes a mockery of the system. What if she had killed someone while under the influence? Drunk driving is stupid and it really angers me to the n'th degree.

If people are going to drink or mess up their minds in other ways, then they should at least have the decency to call a cab, but not drive themselves. Not to mention this incessant whining because they acted irresponsibly and broke the law. There should not be a legal clause for ignorance. This could have ended vastly different than Ms. Hilton even anticipated. She should feel very lucky that her negligence didn't end up killing or harming someone. I never liked her in the first place, but now my not liking has downspiraled dramatically (if that's even possible).

I know of people who didn't finish high school and they are very smart. Try not to steretype those who don't finish school to all be like Paris Hilton. If you look at history, you may find a great many people, statesmen and the like who never finished school, but who were very intelligent.

Just a bit to keep in mind.

It's not a good idea driving while under the influence of alchool (or anything else). It's not a good thing at all to be under the influence of alchool, anyway. Who drives like that, putting in danger not only is own life but also other people life, deserves a punishment.

Talking 'bout alchool's abuse is not simple; we could talk for hours, months, years.

But..... let me minimize a bit.

Look what happened in Rome; a drunk driver mistakes his way, trying to descend the famous staircase Trinità dei Monti (in Piazza di Spagna) with his car. And when he realized that, it was too late; he wasn't able to descend nor to go up again.... what a genious.... and the police attended (imagine their faces :-o ).

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/fotogallery/fotogallery2650.shtml?o1

Luckily nobody has been injured, so... try to smile.

I know of people who didn't finish high school and they are very smart. Try not to steretype those who don't finish school to all be like Paris Hilton. If you look at history, you may find a great many people, statesmen and the like who never finished school, but who were very intelligent.

Just a bit to keep in mind.

I'm sorry about that but I also heard she ran off with some trucker when she was a teenager.

• 2 weeks later...