New off-topic forum!

Meadowmufn

• 1 year later...
Hmmmm....something else besides Dukes of Hazzard? How about Enos's spinoff show? LOL

y know, that would be cool, a shame I hardly remember it now. Last thing I remember is how Enos scared the crap out of a crook he was interigating in his car and made that big jump if the crook did not talk...lol

• 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:07 AM, Hobie Hartkins said:

ATTENTION!!!  ATTENTION!!!  I finally broke down and changed my name to the correct spelling! ( I'm so proud of myself! :) )

After more than 10 years on HNet, I decided to change my signature last week - it's another Waylon quote. Just curious if any of y'all noticed?

Cousin Hoss C... How do we get signatures? I want to put up one. I want to use this scene from the Season 2 Gilligan episode Smile You're on Mars Camera. Skipper:"Gilligan, why don't you stop that? You don't know anything at all about space." Gilligan:"I know one thing about it. You take up more of it than I do." Skipper:"Very funny. Gilligan, there are three types of space. There's the space up there.(Points to sky)The space down there.(Points to ground)And the space between your ears!"

Edited by Skipper Duke
Forgot a word

13 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Hoss C... How do we get signatures?

Click on your username - it's to the right of the banner on a computer or you'll have to click the three horizontal lines next to the banner on a phone. Then click "Account Settings" and you should see "Signature" at the bottom of the list. The signature box is pretty much the same as the one you use for posting on the forum. You can include pictures, but I'd keep it simple as it will appear every time you post.

1 hour ago, HossC said:

Click on your username - it's to the right of the banner on a computer or you'll have to click the three horizontal lines next to the banner on a phone. Then click "Account Settings" and you should see "Signature" at the bottom of the list. The signature box is pretty much the same as the one you use for posting on the forum. You can include pictures, but I'd keep it simple as it will appear every time you post.

Cousin Hoss Thanks! :)