Luke's Middle Name

This may sound like a dumb question but I was wondering if y'all know what

Luke's middle name was I know that his name was Lukas K. Duke I think that it could be Keith because that seems to fit him or Kay ", if someone could clear this up for me I would appricate because this has been puzzling me for awhile because I know that Bo's middle name is James but Luke's is a mystery and Daisy's is Mae or he just very well not have one but I doubt it.

This may sound like a dumb question but I was wondering if y'all know what

Luke's middle name was I know that his name was Lukas K. Duke I think that it could be Keith because that seems to fit him or Kay ", if someone could clear this up for me I would appricate because this has been puzzling me for awhile because I know that Bo's middle name is James but Luke's is a mystery and Daisy's is Mae or he just very well not have one but I doubt it.

Actually Bo's can be any name. Crazy C and Dukesfann were the ones 10 - 11 years ago who started using James in fanfic.

Jesse had the intial L and I honestly don't remember them saying what it was for. I've read many folks use Keith for Luke. It can be whatever you want it to be.

The only middle name they say on the show is Daisy Mae. They say Lukas K., Jesse L. and Beauregard. Bo's middle name being James came from a fanfic and I think it fits him. I also think Jackson is a possibility.lol. Did they ever say what the L in Jesse L stands for? There is 1 particular season that I've never seen, so I don't know if they ever say anything in that season.

Bo's middle name being James came from fanfic, one of the earliest writers in fact, Crazy C. A lot of people have picked it up since then. I didn't know people were using Keith for Luke's middle name much though! That was also a semi-early fanfic-writer creation (mine actually, heh). But I didn't know anyone else had picked it up. I've seen people try lots of middle names for Luke. For some reason, James for Bo has become nearly fanon.

Bo's middle name being James came from fanfic, one of the earliest writers in fact, Crazy C. A lot of people have picked it up since then. I didn't know people were using Keith for Luke's middle name much though! That was also a semi-early fanfic-writer creation (mine actually, heh). But I didn't know anyone else had picked it up. I've seen people try lots of middle names for Luke. For some reason, James for Bo has become nearly fanon.

People use Jackson for Bo's middle name too. I've seen James the most though. Who would of thought that a fanfic could do that!lol

• 4 weeks later...

to be quite honest lukas kevin duke really, if i hadnt been a girl and my mom wouldve had a boy she said that my name would have been lucas kevin, because she had a name picked out for me incase i was. i asked my mom b4 i started to watch the Dukes why, lucas, because th eonly one in my family would be my grandpa but his names luther. she told me that she was gonna name me after luke on the dukes. so i guess thats why really the dukes, bo and luke, have always been my heroes ever since i was 5 yrs old.

• 3 years later...