Rosco Meets Mckenzie! (Chapter 1)

Well, like any day in Hazzard the normal trouble of the duke boys and Rosco chasin' after them, to jail 'em for boss. The general lee speeding ahead of Rosco's patrol car as he attempted to try and catch 'em for Boss. The chase was going good until the Dukes did there leaping jump and Rosco followed along thinking he could do the same but failed. He ened up crashing and to CB Cooter to take him back to Hazzard Police Department so he could tell Boss the news. Rosco walking through his door and before Rosco could say anything, Boss yelled at him knowing the answer he was gonna give.

Boss: ROSCO! how could you lose them Dukes AGAIN! YOU JACKASS!

Rosco: *Held his head low and sighed* I'm sorry, Boss.

Boss: Sorry aint enough! Get out of my office!

Rosco: *Sighs and leaves heading to the Boars Nest for a beer*

He walks in and goes to a stool sittin' takin' his hat off and sitting it aside. Daisy, noticed he was down and came with his beer asking what was wrong. Rosco, sighed.. it's nothing much just failed Boss again as usual and I got yelled at. Daisy looked at him, i'm sorry that happened Rosco. He will get over it and you know he will. Rosco, looked up at her Daisy have you ever felt lonely? Daisy, looked back at him. At times yes, why? Rosco replied well, I do. There are times I wished I had a lady of my own ya know. Daisy let a smile come over her face.. Maybe I can help you, Rosco. Rosco, looked at her as he took a sip of his beer, Really? Daisy nodded, Mmhmm. She talked to Rosco about her for awhile and then told him her name. Her name is Mckenzie, Rosco... she is real sweet and she took law school. Rosco grinned... she did? Daisy nodded, yep. Rosco, looked at her and said interesting. Daisy, looked back him. So, you wanna meet her? Rosco, nodded. I would what time will she be around? Daisy, looks at him and says i'll have her come around your break ok? Rosco, nodded. Sounds good... He gets up and leaves and turns and looks at Daisy. See you tomorrow. He puts his hat on and leaves for the day.

*******************************************************************************************************

Rosco awoke the next day getting up and taking a shower thinking of that girl Mckenzie and how pretty she might be. He also thought to himself.. wonder if she doesn't like me? But then he cleared his mind and kept it positive as he then got out of the shower and put on his new uniform. Cause he wanted to look spify and all.. then headed off to work. He did all of Bosses orders until his break. He got a bit nervous as he got to the Boars Nest and began to sweat. He got out of his patrol car and went to the Boars Nest door, opening it slowly and went in to a table and sat quietly, putting his hat on the table as he sat the waiting for Daisy to show with the girl.

Daisy saw him and poked, Mckenzie.

Mckenzie: She giggled from Daisy's poke, What?

Daisy: She, points. Thats him.

Mckenzie: Thats HIM?!

Daisy: Nods, it is.

Mckenzie: He is cute, ya know?

Daisy: Laughed, go meet him then.

Mckenzie: Nodded, alright.

Mckenzie, walks over towards Rosco and taps his shoulder softly. Rosco, jumps from being suprised. Mckenzie giggled. I think you wanted to meet me. Rosco, looks at her your MCKENZIE?. She, nods, I am. Rosco, neanrly faints from his chair. Well, Daisy didn't tell me that you were so pretty. *Stares in Awe*

She giggles at him. Do you dance? Rosco, looks at her... umm well. She, smiles...oh come on! *She pulls him to the floor as a slow dance song comes on, she wraps her arms around him and holds him close to her, helping him put his arm around her waist as he held her hand with his other lose hand, holding it softly*

She, smiles at him as she looks up at him and he smiles back at her, liking being so close to her, liking the feeling. The song finally stops and she takes him by his hand and back to the table, they both sit and smile at each other. Rosco, looks at her, So I heard you took law school. She, smiled at him. I did. Rosco, looks at her curiously. Are you gonna be a deputy here?. (He, thinks to himself, Oh would I like that!) She, looks over at him I dunno. Would you like me to be one, Sheriff? Rosco, chuckled. if you did it would be a real treat to me. She, giggles I bet. Rosco, smiles. Rosco, then looks at his watch and sighs. I gotta go, Mckenzie. But we can meet tommorow if you would like for a date. Mckenzie, looks at him. I would be glad to. He grins...I'll see ya then. He gets his hat and puts hat on and walks out the Boars Nest door. She sighs, happily. He is such a sweet heart.

Aint love at first sight, sweet?

***CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON*** KHEE!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...