New Rosco Series Fic!

MaryAnne

Yes folks, a new fic! "No Time for Goodbyes," a DOH/Quantum Leap crossover, has finally, after many many years of waiting in the wings, been posted! Many of you have heard rumours of this story over the years. Now it's available to read.

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/LisaFanfiction/fanfic.htm

It's a multi chaptered story and I will be posting it as such. I'll let ya know when the next chapter is posted!

MaryAnne

Hallelujah! It's about time. LOL. It's only been what? Six or seven years?

Rosco_Lover, love your avatar and sig pictures. You must share your Jimmie picture stash with us. This site is run by the Coltrane Clan ™ and therefore, witholding Jimmie pictures is a crime punishable by public flogging. :D

Show me yours, I'll show you mine! Khee! I'll have to dig through some old lobby cards, press photos, movie posters n' such and scan 'em all in. They've been packed away forevah...

Hallelujah! It's about time. LOL. It's only been what? Six or seven years?

Rosco_Lover, love your avatar and sig pictures. You must share your Jimmie picture stash with us. This site is run by the Coltrane Clan and therefore, witholding Jimmie pictures is a crime punishable by public flogging. :D

Show me yours, I'll show you mine! Khee! I'll have to dig through some old lobby cards, press photos, movie posters n' such and scan 'em all in. They've been packed away forevah...

What pics do you wanna see? Mine are all movie stills and from episodes. I have pics from these movies.

The Killer Screws, Ole To Billy Joe, Sounder, Sheodoha (However you spell it), Some from the Bonanza episodes, The Dukes of Hazzard Reunions, and of course the dukes of hazzard tv show. I also have some That I found looking around on the web. Hard to find ones.

What pics do you wanna see? Mine are all movie stills and from episodes. I have pics from these movies.

The Killer Screws, Ole To Billy Joe, Sounder, Sheodoha (However you spell it), Some from the Bonanza episodes, The Dukes of Hazzard Reunions, and of course the dukes of hazzard tv show. I also have some That I found looking around on the web. Hard to find ones.

All of the above. ROFL. I'll trade ya! I have some stills from Shenandoah, in particular one from a scene right before Jimmie's character gets a bullet right between the eyes. "I never seen nobody get so peevish over a cow before." LOL. I've got a ton I picked up from a shop in Hollyweird that I should scan in. I'll upload 'em to the gallery when I get 'em scanned.

All of the above. ROFL. I'll trade ya! I have some stills from Shenandoah, in particular one from a scene right before Jimmie's character gets a bullet right between the eyes. "I never seen nobody get so peevish over a cow before." LOL. I've got a ton I picked up from a shop in Hollyweird that I should scan in. I'll upload 'em to the gallery when I get 'em scanned.

Heh, thats my fav part in the movie alot when there eatting and he mentions rat. LoL. Also forgot to mention I have hooper stills as well. Where would you like me to post 'em?

Yes folks, a new fic! "No Time for Goodbyes," a DOH/Quantum Leap crossover, has finally, after many many years of waiting in the wings, been posted! Many of you have heard rumours of this story over the years. Now it's available to read.

It's a multi chaptered story and I will be posting it as such. I'll let ya know when the next chapter is posted!

MaryAnne

holy shoot coltrane! you can not just leave it there. it's cruel and inhuman. move me to bloody tears ya did. how can i think of writing now :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

MaryAnne

thanks for posting a second chap so quickly, but now i'm hanging on for dear life!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...